Crimson Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary

+22
Kasrkin Seath
Rotaretilbo
Gold Spartan
Onyxknight
A_Bearded_Swede
Vigil
Gauz
tiny tim
Lord Pheonix
KristallNacht
Rasq'uire'laskar
Angatar
Nocbl2
Felix
TNine
Death no More
CivBase
KrAzY
Divine Virus
Vtrooper
dragoon9105
Ringleader
26 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary - Page 7 Empty Re: Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary

Post by KristallNacht Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:19 pm

I really think the chest piece is the main concern. Also make him brighter colored like he was in the original.
KristallNacht
KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts : 5087
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary - Page 7 Empty Re: Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary

Post by CivBase Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:41 pm

Yah... now that you mention it, the chest piece has some really sunken parts. I bet they were trying to go for the new-armor look (since it technically is new), but they got a little too carried away with the reflections and made it look too glossy.
CivBase
CivBase
Adbot

Male Number of posts : 7336
Registration date : 2008-04-27

http://pathwaygames.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Angatar Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:39 pm

I hope that that model is just a placeholder, because other than the odd proportions, this looks really good.
Angatar
Angatar
Lord's Personal Minion

Female Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringleader Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:57 pm

I mean, y-y-you guys really shouldn't complain so much...
Ringleader
Ringleader
Crimson Muse

Male Number of posts : 1993
Registration date : 2009-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by CivBase Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:05 pm

We don't care if you complain. We care when you whine about the same complaint for an excessive period of time.
CivBase
CivBase
Adbot

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringleader Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:37 am

LOL, the first remark I made resulted in the creation of the Blue VS Purple thread and a whole host of adversarial commentary.
Ringleader
Ringleader
Crimson Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Angatar Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:52 pm

Because there was no change in color anywhere? No one else seemed to notice it, so it wasn't a problem.
Angatar
Angatar
Lord's Personal Minion

Female Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringleader Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:17 pm

Right, that was just based on what the announcer guy said (Jeff?) Before the trailer even came out, lol. Then again, I still wasn't the one to make the thread about it so...
Ringleader
Ringleader
Crimson Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Vigil Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:52 am

Ringleader wrote:Right, that was just based on what the announcer guy said (Jeff?) Before the trailer even came out, lol. Then again, I still wasn't the one to make the thread about it so...

Maybe because you were bitching so hard about something that didn't make a damn bit of sense as a complaint someone made that thread so you could vent in there instead of derailing the Halo 4 Thread, like you have with basically every single Halo thread since ODST.

Whatever, your progerative.
Vigil
Vigil
Dark Knight of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 4810
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringleader Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:17 am

Vigil wrote:
Ringleader wrote:Right, that was just based on what the announcer guy said (Jeff?) Before the trailer even came out, lol. Then again, I still wasn't the one to make the thread about it so...

Maybe because you were bitching so hard about something that didn't make a damn bit of sense as a complaint someone made that thread so you could vent in there instead of derailing the Halo 4 Thread, like you have with basically every single Halo thread since ODST.

Whatever, your progerative.

LOL, uh, again, my complaints weren't even that big to begin with, certainly no stronger then the ones recently being made here but the unusually and unnecessarily strong responses cause me to respond again (go and reread my first ones if you don't believe me), also, just because someone made a Blue Vs Purple thread, doesn't oblige me to post in it with matters not pertaining to the colors blue or purple. Firstly because the creation of that thread was kind of dickish and not in good sport (like if you felt something was wrong, I would make a thread about it in a less then serious manner), and secondly because I simply don't have to, for all I know Civ could have made that thread for someone else he was chatting with in regards to the comments made at E3, or not, doesn't really matter, as I didn't make the thread myself I really didn't even think that strongly of it to begin with. It's usually a really unnecessary response to what I say that causes these unpleasantries, I know this because when I actually ask those that make a big fuss about the things I originally said, they agree with me on a lot of the points.

I mean shoot, one offhand comment about the AR being a prototype started a wholenother thing... And I clearly wasn't even being that serious, lol, but hey, ATTACK!!!!

Derailing the Halo 4 thread? Who actually thinks it was good to start out with though? So many things have been discussed in these threads who exactly is to blame? Hmm, lets see, I didn't start the discussion on boss battles, but that's not quite as derailing as discussing things like trailers FOR the game and in game models and such, oh.

Ringleader
Ringleader
Crimson Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocbl2 Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:38 am

Nocbl2
Nocbl2
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 4814
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by CivBase Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:34 am

I made the Blue vs Purple thread because people were attacking you for something small and it was an easy way to diffuse the situation. I figured the thread would die out right away and it would be over. However, you kept going on about it... which I didn't expect...
CivBase
CivBase
Adbot

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Pheonix Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:11 am

Not expecting Ring to argue is not a safe bet to make.
Lord Pheonix
Lord Pheonix
Lord Of The Flames

Male Number of posts : 7574
Registration date : 2008-03-23

https://crimsonflame.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasq'uire'laskar Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:19 pm

You know the transcripts I have of Xfire conversations?

The Ringleader transcript is a text file over a MEGABYTE in size. And 90% of it is us arguing, lol.
Rasq'uire'laskar
Rasq'uire'laskar
Crimson Scribe

Male Number of posts : 2929
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Pheonix Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:25 pm

(most of mine and Rasq's is cake related)
Lord Pheonix
Lord Pheonix
Lord Of The Flames

Male Number of posts : 7574
Registration date : 2008-03-23

https://crimsonflame.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringleader Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:53 pm

CivBase wrote:I made the Blue vs Purple thread because people were attacking you for something small and it was an easy way to diffuse the situation. I figured the thread would die out right away and it would be over. However, you kept going on about it... which I didn't expect...

It, in your mind, was an easier way to diffuse the situation? What? How? Lol.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to call BS on that, for obvious reasons.

Everyone! Everyone! Ignore all the things RL said he liked!!!!

IGNORE THEM!!!
Ringleader
Ringleader
Crimson Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny tim Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:37 pm

Ringleader wrote:
Everyone! Everyone! Ignore all the things RL said he liked!!!!

IGNORE THEM!!!

Beat you to the punch there.

tiny tim
Crimson Cripple

Male Number of posts : 1762
Registration date : 2009-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringleader Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:33 pm

Yeah, tell me about it, lol.

RL just thinks everything is S***, even the things he says he likes.
Ringleader
Ringleader
Crimson Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by CivBase Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:41 am

Ringleader wrote:
CivBase wrote:I made the Blue vs Purple thread because people were attacking you for something small and it was an easy way to diffuse the situation. I figured the thread would die out right away and it would be over. However, you kept going on about it... which I didn't expect...

It, in your mind, was an easier way to diffuse the situation? What? How? Lol.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to call BS on that, for obvious reasons.
....really? I even explained to Rock at the beginning of the thread that I figured the 'debate' would die out immediately and I could infract anyone who continues the conversation anywhere else. In fact, I DID infract someone (Seath, I think) for doing just that.

I explained this a second time in the sentence immediately following the whole "diffuse the situation thing" from the above quote.
CivBase
CivBase
Adbot

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringleader Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:27 am

Well, you figured wrong, I really don't see how you could even come to such a conclusion at all really.

If you thought the debate would die out instantly, why make a thread at all? I was done with the whole blue vs purple thing by the time you made the thread, so this was either a huge miscalculation on your part or simply just a dick movie in making a thread for the sole purpose of creating conflict at my expense.

I mean, shoot, you can 'explain' that you thought the thread would die out immediately, (which I guess to you is a good reason to create the thread in the first place), a million times, that doesn't mean it makes sense at all though.
Ringleader
Ringleader
Crimson Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by CivBase Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:11 am

Well, you figured wrong, I really don't see how you could even come to such a conclusion at all really.

If you thought the debate would die out instantly, why make a thread at all? I was done with the whole blue vs purple thing by the time you made the thread, so this was either a huge miscalculation on your part or simply just a dick movie in making a thread for the sole purpose of creating conflict at my expense.

I mean, shoot, you can 'explain' that you thought the thread would die out immediately, (which I guess to you is a good reason to create the thread in the first place), a million times, that doesn't mean it makes sense at all though.
*sigh*

Because when you take an argument that doesn't really matter and isolate it, it usually dies out.

YOU may have been done, but other people weren't. So long as they were arguing with you, you would argue back (don't pretend you wouldn't). Inevitably, it would lead to... you know what? Screw this. I'm not going to spend the next five pages defending myself. If you have a problem with how I act as a mod, take it up with LP.

[Locked]

Anyone who continues the off-topic arguments from this thread in the new one will be infracted.
CivBase
CivBase
Adbot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7