Crimson Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Existence of God

+42
T-Bone
Avenged
RX
Jamiesway
noir
Maginot Line
JB
L0d3x
Ringleader
Yam Head
Esruku
Carcarius
LH Justin
Lord Pheonix
Twizzey
tiny tim
thane321
R!zZle BiZzl£
Kasrkin Seath
BBJynne
Death no More
Untamed Reign
Angatar
KrAzY
JumpingJet
TNine
kslidz
PiEdude
dragoon9105
Vigil
Dud Doodoo
Rasq'uire'laskar
Gauz
Rotaretilbo
Cheese
Toaster
KristallNacht
XNate02
Felix
Nocbl2
CivBase
Zaki90
46 posters

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

Existence of God - Page 26 Empty Re: Existence of God

Post by JB Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:11 am

Nocbl2 wrote:Who cares anymore?

Obviously the people who are in this thread? Thats almost as bad as asking why you would post such a belign comment
JB
JB
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1183
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringleader Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:05 am

hmm, Babylonian to Judaism, to Christianity, to Islam, to Shi'ite to Suni, to Jehovah's Witnesses, to Catholics, to Baptists, to Methodists, to Presbyterians, to 7th day Robo-Jesus Followers, to The Church of Raptor Jesus.

im seeing a trend here, division that with inevitably lead to conflict.
Ringleader
Ringleader
Crimson Muse

Male Number of posts : 1993
Registration date : 2009-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaki90 Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:55 am

Ringleader wrote:hmm, Babylonian to Judaism, to Christianity, to Islam, to Shi'ite to Suni, to Jehovah's Witnesses, to Catholics, to Baptists, to Methodists, to Presbyterians, to 7th day Robo-Jesus Followers, to The Church of Raptor Jesus.

im seeing a trend here, division that with inevitably lead to conflict.

And already has.

Zaki90
Minion

Male Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by kslidz Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:43 pm

cant everyone agree that zaki is the worst debater ever and just move on from any subject that he is interested in

kslidz
Minion

Male Number of posts : 753
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post by noir Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:06 am

Nope/
noir
noir
Minion

Female Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by L0d3x Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:44 am

The existence of God is disproved by the existence of:

YMCA

L0d3x
Minion

Male Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by RX Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:55 am

L0d3x wrote:The existence of God is disproved by the existence of:

YMCA
A bunch of smilies standing on line making masturbation handmotions? Razz
RX
RX
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1958
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:27 am

A quote by Lewis black: "fossil"
Felix
Felix
Banana

Male Number of posts : 2083
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by noir Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:20 pm

Felix wrote:A quote by Lewis black: "fossil"

God obviously put them there for people to find. Obviously.
noir
noir
Minion

Female Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-06-28

Back to top Go down

Existence of God - Page 26 Empty Old Testement God

Post by Avenged Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:15 pm

I go to a catholic high school and it is required that you take a religion class this year covered the old testement and after studing it i have come to the conclusion that the old tetement "God" is insane, Irrational, and cruel he destroyed two cities, flooded the world,ruined a mans life to win a bet (Job) with a kill count of about 6 million mean while old testement devil only killed six on top of that satan supposedly was evil because he tried to give knowledge to Adam and Eve i noticed a corrilation between God and Hitler, Hitler killed millions of Jews and burned books keeping knowledge from people.

Avenged
Minion

Male Number of posts : 983
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Gauz Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:57 am

So, the new testement in the bible is just as bad...

Do you want the video?
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaki90 Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:31 am

Avenged117 wrote:I go to a catholic high school and it is required that you take a religion class this year covered the old testement and after studing it i have come to the conclusion that the old tetement "God" is insane, Irrational, and cruel he destroyed two cities, flooded the world,ruined a mans life to win a bet (Job) with a kill count of about 6 million mean while old testement devil only killed six on top of that satan supposedly was evil because he tried to give knowledge to Adam and Eve i noticed a corrilation between God and Hitler, Hitler killed millions of Jews and burned books keeping knowledge from people.

God was vengeful.

Thats why most people fear God. There is no true love relationship between you and God.

I find that the "love" in Chrisanity was adopted help spread the faith.

So Athetists should not go into religion believing that love is the answer to everyone's problems.

Zaki90
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Avenged Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:03 am

Vengeful is understateing everything but the thing that bothers me is how can you love someone but kill them at the sametime just take anything you truly love and you can not even begin to imagine kill him or her it is impossible loveing and killing are two things that do not go together there for God does not love everyone
also Atheists are entitled to their opinions and thats incredably ignorant of you

Avenged
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by TNine Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:20 am

Avenged117 wrote:Vengeful is understateing everything but the thing that bothers me is how can you love someone but kill them at the sametime just take anything you truly love and you can not even begin to imagine kill him or her it is impossible loveing and killing are two things that do not go together there for God does not love everyone
also Atheists are entitled to their opinions and thats incredably ignorant of you
God can not have anything to do with sin. Thus, he had to stop sin. In the old testaments, he attempted to have everyone perfect. When a city was a very sinning city, he burned it like a quarantine, to stop the sin from spreading. He saw the Egyptians as cruel and the Israelites as good people, and so saved the Israelites. It was obviously not working, so God send down his Son to preach of love and lead a sinless life, and then take all the sins of the world on his shoulders and be sent to hell, leaving the rest of us to go to heaven.

Also, i personally believe that some of the books of the Bible aren't true, but others are more metaphorically and less literally (Genesis). I'm sure of Paul, Mark, Mattherw, Mark, and Luke mostly, because those are the ones with all the witnesses and the telling of the life of Jesus (well, Paul was actually real letters that were found, but w/e).
TNine
TNine
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1200

Back to top Go down

Post by Toaster Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:43 am

In the old testaments, he attempted to have everyone perfect. When a city was a very sinning city, he burned it like a quarantine, to stop the sin from spreading.

And then he turned that disobedient bitch into salt!
Toaster
Toaster
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2715
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheese Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:16 am

ReconToaster wrote:
In the old testaments, he attempted to have everyone perfect. When a city was a very sinning city, he burned it like a quarantine, to stop the sin from spreading.

But then it just got too much and he had to send Noah to the Ark to activate the Halo Array.

Cheese
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2259
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaki90 Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:48 am

TNine wrote:
Avenged117 wrote:Vengeful is understateing everything but the thing that bothers me is how can you love someone but kill them at the sametime just take anything you truly love and you can not even begin to imagine kill him or her it is impossible loveing and killing are two things that do not go together there for God does not love everyone
God can not have anything to do with sin. Thus, he had to stop sin. In the old testaments, he attempted to have everyone perfect. When a city was a very sinning city, he burned it like a quarantine, to stop the sin from spreading. He saw the Egyptians as cruel and the Israelites as good people, and so saved the Israelites. It was obviously not working, so God send down his Son to preach of love and lead a sinless life, and then take all the sins of the world on his shoulders and be sent to hell, leaving the rest of us to go to heaven.

Also, i personally believe that some of the books of the Bible aren't true, but others are more metaphorically and less literally (Genesis). I'm sure of Paul, Mark, Mattherw, Mark, and Luke mostly, because those are the ones with all the witnesses and the telling of the life of Jesus (well, Paul was actually real letters that were found, but w/e).

How ironic...

Jesus did not preach love. Stop saying love. Love in Chrisanity is like a marketing campaign. Love in general has been beaten down and the word is now used by people who people who are about to divorce or cheat on their partner.

And I still don't understand why Jesus would take all sins. The sacrifice was virtual. Did Paul, Mark, Matthew, and Luke see Jesus take the sins away? Jesus is in hell now?

Zaki90
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Death no More Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:16 am

Avenged117 wrote:I go to a catholic high school and it is required that you take a religion class this year covered the old testement and after studing it i have come to the conclusion that the old tetement "God" is insane, Irrational, and cruel he destroyed two cities, flooded the world,ruined a mans life to win a bet (Job) with a kill count of about 6 million mean while old testement devil only killed six on top of that satan supposedly was evil because he tried to give knowledge to Adam and Eve i noticed a corrilation between God and Hitler, Hitler killed millions of Jews and burned books keeping knowledge from people.
Well when your around for eternity you kinda do alot of shit. Hell if I was god i would be making whole universes with so many battles in them, hell I bet god has made a few of those universe Very Happy Satan kills people indirectly with the influence of sins(Drugs, violence, etc etc...)
Death no More
Death no More
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2178
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by kslidz Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:27 pm

not going to convince anyone
but
did satan create man
or did god create man

you no the saying better to have loved and lost than to never have lost at all

that what you do by living god gave you that
plus pain on earth is all relative
and im not going to get into great detail but i have reason to believe and i dont care what you say

kslidz
Minion

Male Number of posts : 753
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:58 pm

Felix wrote:A quote by Lewis black: "fossil"
Felix
Felix
Banana

Male Number of posts : 2083
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Gauz Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:02 pm

ReconToaster wrote:

Man if I could turn someone into salt, or wine to water, my life would never get boring.

I would be able to walk on water and cure the blind, bitches don't know bout mah magic skillz.
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Avenged Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:06 pm

TNine wrote:

But only one of the four Gospels even says Jesus is the son of God the rest of the just look at him as a teacher

Avenged
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by BBJynne Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:22 pm

Avenged117 wrote:But only one of the four Gospels even says Jesus is the son of God the rest of the just look at him as a teacher

have you actually read the four gospels?

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Male Number of posts : 5059
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Existence of God - Page 26 Empty Memorial Service

Post by Avenged Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:22 pm

Also here are a list of other "gods":
Resheph,] Anath,Ashtore,th, El, Nergal,Nebo, Ninib , Melek , Ahijiah, Isis, Ptah, Anubis, Baal, Astarte, Hadad, Addu, Shalem, Dagon, Sharrab, Yau, Amon-Re, Osiris, Sebek, Moltech,

All of these Gods were once of the highest eminence. Many of them are mentioned with fear and trembling in the Old testement. Yet all of them have gone down the chute and with them the following:
Bile, Ler, Arianrod, Morrigu, Govannon, Gunfled, Sokk-mimi, Memetona, Dagda, Kerridwen, Pwyll, Ogryrvan, Dea Dia ,Ceros, Vaticanus, Iuno Lucina, Saturn, Furrina, Vediovis, Consus, Cronos, Enki, Engurra, Belus, Dimmer, Mu-ul-lil, Ubargisi, Gasan-lil, Venus, Mider, Vester, Pluto, Nin, Lagas, Elum, Ops, Potina, Bau , Aa, Zagaga, Aku, Samas, Sin, Anu.

You may think i make up these names but i do not Ask your rector to give a good treastie on Comparative religion you will find these and more listed.

Its only a matter of time till Jesus is on this list and the supposed one true God

Avenged
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by BBJynne Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:27 pm

UNLESS

Jesus is real

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight