Islam

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Islam - Page 2 Empty Re: Islam

Post by Toaster on Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:23 pm

Maginot wrote:Hm... a common problem among Christians. Lots of people act like unbelievers are nothing, they are too full of pride to actually recognize that they should reach out with loving ahnds to those people.

That's exactly the mentality I was referring. You feel as if I'm below you, and that I need "help" and "nurturing" to reach the level of believing what you believe. The whole "I feel bad for you because you don't have god in your life" thing gets very annoying very fast.

Maginot wrote:Well... it's difficult to explain this without sounding... I don't know... say you know the truth about something, you have infallible evidence of it, but the problem is, you can't show other people this evidence, they just don't see it

Sounds frustrating, to have unlocked the secrets of the fourth, non material dimension, only to be dismissed by your peers.

Maginot wrote:AFter becoming a Christian, you experience a drastic change in your life, and basically, you realize that you are following the truth

And since he joined Scientology, Tom Cruise has never suffered from the common cold.

Maginot wrote:If you're somewhat open to the idea of God, you're several steps ahead of most Atheists.

I know a great many Atheists, none of them as radical as I, and none of them think that there is absolutely no possible way that there is a god. Atheists do not deny the possibility of a divine being, they simply do not submit themselves to believing in one without evidence or rational reason.

Maginot wrote:Most of my thoughts probably seem random or abstract, you'll have to excuse me, I'm physically and mentally exhausted.

Maintaining a cross-dimensional relationship must be hard on you.
Toaster
Toaster
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2715
Age : 26
Location : Ohio
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Islam - Page 2 Empty Re: Islam

Post by Maginot Line on Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:27 pm

ReconToaster wrote:
Maginot wrote:Hm... a common problem among Christians. Lots of people act like unbelievers are nothing, they are too full of pride to actually recognize that they should reach out with loving ahnds to those people.

That's exactly the mentality I was referring. You feel as if I'm below you, and that I need "help" and "nurturing" to reach the level of believing what you believe. The whole "I feel bad for you because you don't have god in your life" thing gets very annoying very fast.
I do not feel as if you're below me, at all. We're both on the same level.

Maginot wrote:Well... it's difficult to explain this without sounding... I don't know... say you know the truth about something, you have infallible evidence of it, but the problem is, you can't show other people this evidence, they just don't see it

ReconToaster wrote: Sounds frustrating, to have unlocked the secrets of the fourth, non material dimension, only to be dismissed by your peers.
It really is. Except, it's not really a secret, most people just ignore it.

Maginot wrote:AFter becoming a Christian, you experience a drastic change in your life, and basically, you realize that you are following the truth

ReconToaster wrote: And since he joined Scientology, Tom Cruise has never suffered from the common cold.
Interesting.

Maginot wrote:If you're somewhat open to the idea of God, you're several steps ahead of most Atheists.

ReconToaster wrote: I know a great many Atheists, none of them as radical as I, and none of them think that there is absolutely no possible way that there is a god. Atheists do not deny the possibility of a divine being, they simply do not submit themselves to believing in one without evidence or rational reason.
I meant to add 'that I know' at the end there. Most of the time they just tell me to 'fuck off' without my ever saying a word to them.

Maginot wrote:Most of my thoughts probably seem random or abstract, you'll have to excuse me, I'm physically and mentally exhausted.

ReconToaster wrote: Maintaining a cross-dimensional relationship must be hard on you.
Not really. It comes pretty easily.

Sparring with a black belt for 15 minutes in a row is rather trying though.
Maginot Line
Maginot Line
Minion

Male Number of posts : 142
Location : If I tell you, promise you won't run?
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Islam - Page 2 Empty Re: Islam

Post by Rotaretilbo on Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:28 pm

As I recall Zaki, the Jews have the longest standing right to the Holy Land, since the people living there before them were all pretty much wiped out. And, as Rasq pointed out, Palestine was never a sovereign nation, but rather a colony of some empire or another, from the Romans to the British. And I don't recall the Jews spitting on the Palestinians, either. The British sure as hell did, and I don't know how I stand on the British method of moving the Jews in, but that was the British, not the Jews, as can be seen in other examples of Britain's divide and abandon style used throughout the colonies, such as India. And, as Rasq has already pointed out, if the Muslims as a whole are so supportive of the Palestinians and their cause, why is Jordan the only nation that will let Palestinian refugees in? And don't pretend like there aren't some, even plenty of civilians out there willing to help terrorists. I remember a while back, it was all over the news about how, during a counter response to a terrorist Katyusha attack on Israeli civilians, a little Palestinian girl playing jump rope was killed. Answer me this. What the fuck was a little Palestinian girl doing playing jump rope while terrorists launched Katyusha rockets over the wall mere yards away? And, quite frankly, I don't recall the Jews as being overly aggressive against Palestinian civilians.

"If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence.
If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel."
-Benjamin Netanyahu

_________________
Islam - Page 2 Rot_cube_Signature-1
Rotaretilbo
Rotaretilbo
Magnificent Bastard

Male Number of posts : 4540
Age : 29
Location : Arizona
Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://cdpgames.com

Back to top Go down

Islam - Page 2 Empty Re: Islam

Post by PiEdude on Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:11 am

Hey Rot,
Big block of text is Big.
PiEdude
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Male Number of posts : 4573
Age : 26
Location : In the middle of a hollowed crust.
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Islam - Page 2 Empty Re: Islam

Post by kslidz on Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:17 am

Rotaretilbo wrote:I believe other religions outside of Christendom (and even some within) are wrong, persay, but not necessarily evil. I would not doubt that Satan has a hand in inspiring certain religions, but I do not believe the followers to have anything but the best intentions, in most cases. I mean, Satanists are probably pretty evil, but I don't believe that the average Muslim is inherently evil, nor that the foundation of Islam is evil. One must remember, kslidz, that Satan is the master of deception, and if his creations are obviously evil, they will be unpopular, but if they appear to be good, they will be more popular. Satan doesn't need false religions like Islam to be evil in order to damn followers to Hell. The followers, no matter how good they try to be, cannot achieve perfection, and thus, without Jesus, are going to Hell, and as long as they think otherwise, Satan has them right where he wants them.

i am sorry if i insiuted something else

but i did not mean the people who follow other freligions just the religions themselves (that includes aetheism) because they distract from the holyiness of God and Jesus and take away or add onto what saves a person and lets them into heaven
anything (not person) that takes from Jesus is evil

people who do are no more evil than anyother person

kslidz
Minion

Male Number of posts : 753
Age : 28
Location : your pants
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Back to top Go down

Islam - Page 2 Empty Re: Islam

Post by Toaster on Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:12 am

kslidz wrote:people who do are no more evil than anyother person

I don't understand your reasoning. Inanimate objects and principles do not know any better. Their creators should be held responsible for their reppercusions.

Humans have free will, and thus have the ability to be held responsible for their actions. Killer dogs have, in the past, helped to kill innocent people. The dogs should not be held responsible, they are only doing what their trainers have told them to do. They have no sense of reason or justice. Why should they be held responsible?

The creation of man is the fault of man.
Toaster
Toaster
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2715
Age : 26
Location : Ohio
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Islam - Page 2 Empty Re: Islam

Post by Zaki90 on Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:10 pm

ReconToaster wrote:
Zaki wrote:Atheism is not a religion.It is just people unable to accept there is a God. They just don't want to. They are ignorant.

You are hilarious! bounce

I would love to believe in a god and an after life and live with nothing but glee, but unfortunately, that which is desired cannot always be true.

"It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is, than to persist in delusion, however satisfying or reassuring."

The principle of certainty harbors ignorance.
1.Yes, you would love to believe in a god and a heaven. But would you love to believe that you are bound by laws and if you disobey these lives you will spend eternity on fire. Would you love to believe that it says in the Bible that it is a sin to eat pork and catfish. Would you like to believe that God can kill and your parents. God can do anything he wants. God owns everything and everyone. Would you like to believe that you should only have sex after you are married.

2.Our would you like to believe you can do anything you want without consequence. Eat anything. Have sex with anything. Kill anyone. Get as stoned and drunk as you want. We are the smartest thing alive.

I would pick option 2, but option 2 doesn't make sense. But those who still don't want to accept the truth just pick option 2.

Look at Iraq, Zaki. Look at Somalia. Look at Gaza. It happens. These people will stand in front of insurgents so our troops won't fire. They will give AK-47 toting raiders free access to their homes and businesses.
Real Muslims would think it is wrong to kill a person for political reasons. They are going Ghanda on Israel. It won't work. People are using religion as tools. Tools to twist the truth into thinking that Israel is an evil country. And that the only way complete the role of Jihad in our religion is to fight and kill Jews.People believe this.

Question 2: What gives the Jewish State legitimacy? What maintains the Status Quo?
The answer is simple. Violence. Even before displaced Jews emigrated there en masse, Arab leaders asked Adolf Hitler to extend the Final Solution to their lands.
But was there ever a Palistinian state?


About extending the Final Soulution to the Arab countries, I want a credible source.

Zaki90
Minion

Male Number of posts : 764
Age : 26
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Islam - Page 2 Empty Re: Islam

Post by Cheese on Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:05 pm

Zaki90 wrote:2.Our would you like to believe you can do anything you want without consequence. Eat anything. Have sex with anything. Kill anyone. Get as stoned and drunk as you want. We are the smartest thing alive.

You say without consequence... but even atheists are bound by law, be they the law of man or simply science. Eat too much? Get fat and die young. Have sex with anything? Well this depends... aside from the STD risk I'd probably find an emotional depravity in this lifestyle.

Kill anyone? Again... moral depravity and guilt. There are also the laws of the government; but I like to think the main reason people don't murder each other is because that's something most of mankind wouldn't like to do anyway...

Stoned and drunk have their own downsides... mainly in the form of hangovers for alcohol. Not too sure with getting stoned; but if you did it all the time then you wouldn't accomplish anything and that would suck.

So consequence for option two comes in the form of hurting yourself too - in terms of body or relationships or simply getting your ass hauled in jail.

Cheese
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2259
Age : 29
Location : Wales
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Islam - Page 2 Empty Re: Islam

Post by Kasrkin Seath on Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:07 pm

@ Recon: I was kidding. lol

@ topic: Well, every religion has those crazy ass people who use it to go against a group they dislike. It has happened. It will always happen. FOREVER!!
Kasrkin Seath
Kasrkin Seath
The Law

Male Number of posts : 3018
Location : Michigan
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Islam - Page 2 Empty Re: Islam

Post by Gauz on Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:40 pm

Who said Aetheism isn't a religion? Everyone follows a religion and aethism is one of them. God has a religion too, hes a buddhist.
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Islam - Page 2 Empty Re: Islam

Post by Rasq'uire'laskar on Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:47 pm

Rasq'uire'laskar
Rasq'uire'laskar
Crimson Scribe

Male Number of posts : 2927
Age : 29
Location : Follow the cold shivers running down your spine.
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Islam - Page 2 Empty Re: Islam

Post by kslidz on Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:38 pm

wtf double post


affraid pale Shocked :Ninja2:


Last edited by kslidz on Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

kslidz
Minion

Male Number of posts : 753
Age : 28
Location : your pants
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Back to top Go down

Islam - Page 2 Empty Re: Islam

Post by kslidz on Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:39 pm

ReconToaster wrote:
kslidz wrote:people who do are no more evil than anyother person

I don't understand your reasoning. Inanimate objects and principles do not know any better. Their creators should be held responsible for their reppercusions.

Humans have free will, and thus have the ability to be held responsible for their actions. Killer dogs have, in the past, helped to kill innocent people. The dogs should not be held responsible, they are only doing what their trainers have told them to do. They have no sense of reason or justice. Why should they be held responsible?

The creation of man is the fault of man.

i have no idea what your point is but im goin to continue to explain myself and maybe ill hit the point you are getting at

-based on the theory of relativity, and some logic, time is affected, tangible, and is a thing. (illustrated by, up until the end, deja vu)(worst ending ever) therefore you cannot affect the past meaning in the future you cannot affect the present, and if that is so you cannot change the future.
-- another proof you cannot change the future is that if time is able to be affected then it is complete and there currently an end to time. (Illustration time is like a book but we are in the middle of it and everything we see is through the lenses of time, there already is an end to the book and we dont control that)
---therefore humans dont have a real free will they choose what they are going to do but they have no more free will than a computer or a dog that is programmed to do what it does

a religion can be called evil just like anything else that is created solely for an evil purpose (ex dildo... lol idk whatever) a false religion takes awy from what is holy therefore it is an evil tool that satan uses en masse to affect many (Satan does not personally go to each person but affects many people through tools he has same with demons there may or may not be a demon for each person but most demons i would assume are using tools to affect many people), if there are any beliefs in contrary to ONLY faith and a relationship with Jesus Christ and ONLY Jesus, in a religion than those beliefs are evil
plain and simple

no they are evil in the sense they are conniving but they can only be used by evil Ninja Ninja

kslidz
Minion

Male Number of posts : 753
Age : 28
Location : your pants
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Back to top Go down

Islam - Page 2 Empty Re: Islam

Post by Angatar on Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:26 pm

Zaki90 wrote:
They are ignorant.
...
How stupid can you get?
Angatar
Angatar
Lord's Personal Minion

Female Number of posts : 3862
Age : 24
Location : Long Island
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Islam - Page 2 Empty Re: Islam

Post by Rotaretilbo on Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:20 am

kslidz, what you don't take into perspective is that the fourth dimension, time, is not the final dimension. Theoretically, there are ten dimensions, and possibly an eleventh. The fifth and sixth dimensions are best described as possibility. You see, a single line within a 6D plane is time. However, if you draw a line intersecting, you have a possible alternative. So while we travel along a single 6D line, there are infinite other us's traveling along infinite intersections from our line. Thus, in a sense, there is no free will, as every possible possibility stemming from the big bang is covered in 6D, and ever possibility ever, regardless of starting conditions, is covered in 9D space, but I personally believe that while there are infinite possibilities, there is only one prime plane of existence, and that is the one we now travel and exist on. Thus, in a sense, there is free will, as we choose which of the infinite intersections to go down. However, I agree that it is likely impossible to change time. If one were to fold the fourth dimension through the fifth, thus allowing for time travel, and go back and change something, one would likely simply create a parallel universe that would likely snap out of existence once you, the person aware of the change, died.

_________________
Islam - Page 2 Rot_cube_Signature-1
Rotaretilbo
Rotaretilbo
Magnificent Bastard

Male Number of posts : 4540
Age : 29
Location : Arizona
Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://cdpgames.com

Back to top Go down

Islam - Page 2 Empty Re: Islam

Post by PiEdude on Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:02 am

Okay, Rot, wtf is with the text-bunkers?

You're usually good about breaking these up.
PiEdude
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Male Number of posts : 4573
Age : 26
Location : In the middle of a hollowed crust.
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Islam - Page 2 Empty Re: Islam

Post by BBJynne on Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:25 am

it's not hard to read a brick like that if it's interesting (which it was)

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Male Number of posts : 5059
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Islam - Page 2 Empty Re: Islam

Post by Rotaretilbo on Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:10 pm

That's hardly a wall of text. Trust me, I've seen real walls of text, and if I were writing one, I'd break it up.

_________________
Islam - Page 2 Rot_cube_Signature-1
Rotaretilbo
Rotaretilbo
Magnificent Bastard

Male Number of posts : 4540
Age : 29
Location : Arizona
Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://cdpgames.com

Back to top Go down

Islam - Page 2 Empty Re: Islam

Post by KrAzY on Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:37 pm

The Wall of Text- wall of text definition



A wall of text is something that is frowned upon in most, actually virtually all Internet societies, including forums, chat boards, and Uncyclopedia. You should not make walls of text because it can get you banned anywhere unless it is a place that encourages walls of text. I highly doubt any place does support something so irritating and annoying, but anything can exist, but not really because unless you are in heaven then that can happen. But no one actually knows that was just a hypothesis, a lame one that is. Actually not really lame. You can create a wall of text supporting site, but you would be hated if you do that, so do not. But you can if you like, but I discourage that. Now on to the actual information of walls of texts. The wall of text was invented when the Internet was invented, but actually it was slow at that time. So whenever it became fast. But there would need to be some free or not free community for people, and that community would be able to have walls of text. But that community probably wouldn't have actually invented the wall of text. So basically, no one except God knows when or where or how the wall of text existed/was invented. Noobs probably invented, but probably not. Who knows. Walls of texts are usually filled with a lot of useless information and junk. Information and junk can be the same, but only if the information is junk or the junk is information. But who cares. The information/junk inside a wall of text are usually related to whatever the wall of text is located, but the best walls of text, which are actually the most irritating, most eye-bleeding ones, are completely random. Walls of text usually make the reader asplode or have their eyes bleed and fall out of their sockets. A number of people can stand it, but not read them. Actually some people can stand and read them. Those people do not have short attention spans. These are boring and patient people who have no life or have all the time in their hands, which are the same, but not really. The punishment of what making walls of text varies of the strictness of the community. But it doesn't really matter. Nobody cares. Walls of texts should be free of links, different font colors, strange characters, which are those other symbols used in society, and capital letters because it ruins the whole purpose of the infamy of walls of texts. It makes them look fucking dumb and weird and dumb. Walls of texts are obviously free of huge spaces and outstanding things like capital letters. Of course, paragraphs should never be in a wall of text. Walls of text are known to create nausea, confusion, head explosion, and others. The others being something I can not think of either because I am lazy or if I do not feel like it or I can not actually think of anything. Like what the fuck? That was a rhetorical question right there. What the fuck? You are actually not requesting a satisfactory answer, you just say that because you try to be funny or you feel like it or if you are pissed off. You must get a proper bitch-slapping to stop making walls of text, but if you are weird then that doesn't apply to you. Walls of text are defeated by deleting them or splitting them into paragraphs. Or some other things that would work but will take hours to think of. People are considered a nuisance if they create walls of text. This might be the end. If you hope this is the end, I am not sure. But if I was not sure then I wouldn't be talking. I should know. Or should I? The best way to make a better and good wall of text is to copy and paste what you previously typed or write. Hey, that reminds me. Walls of text aren't always on the internet! They could be anywhere that is able to produce symbols. D'oh. A wall of text is something that is frowned upon in most, actually virtually all Internet societies, including forums, chat boards, and Uncyclopedia. You should not make walls of text because it can get you banned anywhere unless it is a place that encourages walls of text. I highly doubt any place does support something so irritating and annoying, but anything can exist, but not really because unless you are in heaven then that can happen. But no one actually knows that was just a hypothesis, a lame one that is. Actually not really lame. You can created a wall of text supporting site, but you would be hated if you do that, so do not. But you can if you like, but I discourage that. Now on to the actual information of walls of texts. The wall of text was invented when the Internet was invented, but actually it was slow at that time. So whenever it became fast. But there would need to be some free or not free community for people, and that community would be able to have walls of text. But that community probably wouldn't have actually invented the wall of text. So basically, no one except God knows when or where or how the wall of text existed/was invented. Noobs probably invented, but probably not. Who knows. Walls of texts are usually filled with a lot of useless information and junk. Information and junk can be the same, but only if the information is junk or the junk is information. But who cares. The information/junk inside a wall of text are usually related to whatever the wall of text is located, but the best walls of text, which are actually the most irritating, most eye-bleeding ones, are completely random. Walls of text usually make the reader asplode or have their eyes bleed and fall out of their sockets. A number of people can stand it, but not read them. Actually some people can stand and read them. Those people do not have short attention spans. These are boring and patient people who have no life or have all the time in their hands, which are the same, but not really. The punishment of what making walls of text varies of the strictness of the community. But it doesn't really matter. Nobody cares. Walls of texts should be free of links, different font colors, strange characters, which are those other symbols used in society, and capital letters because it ruins the whole purpose of the infamy of walls of texts. It makes them look fucking dumb and weird and dumb. Walls of texts are obviously free of huge spaces and outstanding things like capital letters. Of course, paragraphs should never be in a wall of text. Walls of text are known to create nausea, confusion, head explosion, and others. The others being something I can not think of either because I am lazy or if I do not feel like it or I can not actually think of anything. Like what the fuck? That was a rhetorical question right there. What the fuck? You are actually not requesting a satisfactory answer, you just say that because you try to be funny or you feel like it or if you are pissed off. Now I just copied and pasted part of this huge wall of text, which is actually not. Wait what? Nice right? Ba boom a rhetorical question right there. Is this the end for the sanity of your eyes? What the fuck did you actually read up to here? Or did you skip to near the end and read this? Either way, you fail in life. Just kidding. Or was I? Oh well. Congratualtions, or not, actually not. Get a life right now. I found a cheap life on eBay, but cheap lives are rare. Well, good luck in finding one. Not! Okay go kill yourself, but I wasn't meaning that. So go sit in the corner in your house. I do not care which, just stay there and rot. If you are not in a place with a corner, then lucky you. Find one if you can. There is no other option because I said so. Now if you pity yourself for reading this like most do, then do something productive and useful to the environment. My goodness.So SAD SO SADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
KrAzY
KrAzY
Painter of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 3965
Age : 30
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Islam - Page 2 Empty Re: Islam

Post by RX on Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:02 pm

How ironic...
RX
RX
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1957
Age : 25
Location : Ancient Kingdom of Norwegia
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Back to top Go down

Islam - Page 2 Empty Re: Islam

Post by Angatar on Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:18 pm

I read that whole thing...








Twice.
Angatar
Angatar
Lord's Personal Minion

Female Number of posts : 3862
Age : 24
Location : Long Island
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Islam - Page 2 Empty Re: Islam

Post by Gauz on Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:38 pm

It scarerd me..
I couldn't read it without burn in my eyes.
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Islam - Page 2 Empty Re: Islam

Post by Rotaretilbo on Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:03 pm

And to think I just wasted the ten minutes or so to read that Sad

_________________
Islam - Page 2 Rot_cube_Signature-1
Rotaretilbo
Rotaretilbo
Magnificent Bastard

Male Number of posts : 4540
Age : 29
Location : Arizona
Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://cdpgames.com

Back to top Go down

Islam - Page 2 Empty Re: Islam

Post by dragoon9105 on Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:07 pm

My eyes.. I read the whole thing and now i can barely see the keyboard.. i think im bleeding, oh god
dragoon9105
dragoon9105
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Islam - Page 2 Empty Re: Islam

Post by Zaki90 on Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:28 pm

technically,
he didn't ask for the death of Jews. He asked for an Arab state and kill all the Zionists, who are Jews.

He did not represent all of the middle east. Nor Islam.
One of the only things/people that can represent Islam is the Quran.

Also...
I having been hearing some stuff about Prophet Mohammad (SW) being a pedophile. I'm sure one of all have heard about it. I just wanna see it.


Atheism in the dictionary is belief in the non-existence of God. So atheism is not believing in God. Then there are Darwinism and Buddhism and Hinduism. They are considered a part of Atheism.

So actually, atheism is a vague word meaning the belief in which God is non-existent.


Last edited by Zaki90 on Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Zaki90
Minion

Male Number of posts : 764
Age : 26
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Islam - Page 2 Empty Re: Islam

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum