Islam

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Islam - Page 3 Empty Re: Islam

Post by Kasrkin Seath on Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:30 pm

he didn't ask for the death of Jews. He asked for an Arab state and kill all the Zionists, who are Jews.

Arab State + Kill Zionists
Zionists = Jews

so in conclusion...
They wanted to Kill Jews
Kasrkin Seath
Kasrkin Seath
The Law

Male Number of posts : 3018
Location : Michigan
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Islam - Page 3 Empty Re: Islam

Post by Zaki90 on Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:33 pm

Kasrkin Seath wrote:he didn't ask for the death of Jews. He asked for an Arab state and kill all the Zionists, who are Jews.

Arab State + Kill Zionists
Zionists = Jews

so in conclusion...
They wanted to Kill Jews
Exactly, to bad I already wrote it but before you.

It is in these terms.

George Bush didn't ask for the death of Muslims. He asked for an terrorist-free state and kill all the terrorists, who are "Muslims".

Zaki90
Minion

Male Number of posts : 764
Age : 26
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Islam - Page 3 Empty Re: Islam

Post by Kasrkin Seath on Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:35 pm

terrorist =/= a religious faction
zionist = religious faction

BIG difference
Kasrkin Seath
Kasrkin Seath
The Law

Male Number of posts : 3018
Location : Michigan
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Islam - Page 3 Empty Re: Islam

Post by Zaki90 on Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:53 pm

Kasrkin Seath wrote:terrorist =/= a religious faction
zionist = religious faction

BIG difference
Are you being sarcastic?

Zaki90
Minion

Male Number of posts : 764
Age : 26
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Islam - Page 3 Empty Re: Islam

Post by Kasrkin Seath on Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:54 pm

No
Kasrkin Seath
Kasrkin Seath
The Law

Male Number of posts : 3018
Location : Michigan
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Islam - Page 3 Empty Re: Islam

Post by Rotaretilbo on Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:32 pm

Rotaretilbo wrote:"If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence.
If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel."
-Benjamin Netanyahu

_________________
Islam - Page 3 Rot_cube_Signature-1
Rotaretilbo
Rotaretilbo
Magnificent Bastard

Male Number of posts : 4540
Age : 29
Location : Arizona
Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://cdpgames.com

Back to top Go down

Islam - Page 3 Empty Re: Islam

Post by kslidz on Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:20 am

Rotaretilbo wrote:kslidz, what you don't take into perspective is that the fourth dimension, time, is not the final dimension. Theoretically, there are ten dimensions, and possibly an eleventh. The fifth and sixth dimensions are best described as possibility. You see, a single line within a 6D plane is time. However, if you draw a line intersecting, you have a possible alternative. So while we travel along a single 6D line, there are infinite other us's traveling along infinite intersections from our line. Thus, in a sense, there is no free will, as every possible possibility stemming from the big bang is covered in 6D, and ever possibility ever, regardless of starting conditions, is covered in 9D space, but I personally believe that while there are infinite possibilities, there is only one prime plane of existence, and that is the one we now travel and exist on. Thus, in a sense, there is free will, as we choose which of the infinite intersections to go down. However, I agree that it is likely impossible to change time. If one were to fold the fourth dimension through the fifth, thus allowing for time travel, and go back and change something, one would likely simply create a parallel universe that would likely snap out of existence once you, the person aware of the change, died.

rot i understand that and view that as a possibility but i am convinced (although i could be wrong) that there is only one universe and there are no parrellels (altoughh again this is personal and not proven really well) we cannot change the past because that would change the future and if we changed the future we wouldnt need to change the past and we wouldnt try to change the past

but also i was only addressing this universe not the possibly infinite amount oout there
in this univers time cannot be changed

kslidz
Minion

Male Number of posts : 753
Age : 28
Location : your pants
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Back to top Go down

Islam - Page 3 Empty Re: Islam

Post by Rotaretilbo on Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:18 pm

Yes, but we are already pretty certain of the ten dimensions. The eleventh is the only one being debated right now.

_________________
Islam - Page 3 Rot_cube_Signature-1
Rotaretilbo
Rotaretilbo
Magnificent Bastard

Male Number of posts : 4540
Age : 29
Location : Arizona
Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://cdpgames.com

Back to top Go down

Islam - Page 3 Empty Re: Islam

Post by KrAzY on Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:33 pm

there are actually 85 dimensions as of the year 3559




one of you discovers the 12th after reading this post in the past... which is now



YAY TIME PARADOX!
KrAzY
KrAzY
Painter of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 3965
Age : 30
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Islam - Page 3 Empty Re: Islam

Post by PiEdude on Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:56 pm

*gets sucked into vortex*
PiEdude
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Male Number of posts : 4573
Age : 26
Location : In the middle of a hollowed crust.
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Islam - Page 3 Empty Re: Islam

Post by MrX on Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:10 pm

my muslim mate gets bacon butties at brake and his cousin kicks off XD

by the way a cookie to anyone who translates this
MrX
MrX
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 3080
Location : broadmore
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Back to top Go down

Islam - Page 3 Empty Re: Islam

Post by Zaki90 on Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:27 pm

Zaki90 wrote:
Kasrkin Seath wrote:terrorist =/= a religious faction
zionist = religious faction

BIG difference
Are you being sarcastic?

Care to elaborate?

Cause all I see is:
Terrorism = a religious faction
Zionist: a religious faction

I still don't get it.

Also, people like me, who are against Zionism are not Terrorists.

Rotaretilbo wrote:"If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence.
If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel."
-Benjamin Netanyahu

I actually agree with this quote, but this doesn't make Israel innocent. Just because some Muslims are Terrorists and many Muslims are Arabs. It doesn't cleanse any stains on Israel's shirt.

Allow me to change around the quote.

If the Axis powers were to put their guns down, there would be no violence.
If the Allied powers were to put their guns down, there would be no Russia,America, and Britain.

Do you understand what I mean?

Just because someone is being oppressed. It doesn't make the oppressor not a have a good reason for oppressing.


Last edited by Zaki90 on Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Zaki90
Minion

Male Number of posts : 764
Age : 26
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Islam - Page 3 Empty Re: Islam

Post by Angatar on Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:39 pm

Zaki, when was the last time you heard of the religion 'Terrorism'?
Angatar
Angatar
Lord's Personal Minion

Female Number of posts : 3862
Age : 24
Location : Long Island
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Islam - Page 3 Empty Re: Islam

Post by Kasrkin Seath on Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:57 am

Zaki, you are a dumbass and I am no longer going to argue against someone who is so blind as to think that the term "Terrorist" is referring to a religious organization.

Terrorists have been Muslim, Christian, Jewish, Atheist, everything.
/end participation in argument
Kasrkin Seath
Kasrkin Seath
The Law

Male Number of posts : 3018
Location : Michigan
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Islam - Page 3 Empty Re: Islam

Post by PiEdude on Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:12 am

sargentbilco wrote:my muslim mate gets bacon butties at brake and his cousin kicks off XD

by the way a cookie to anyone who translates this

"Bloody hell Guvna!"

Nope, I can't.
My Limey Sense is in overdrive.
PiEdude
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Male Number of posts : 4573
Age : 26
Location : In the middle of a hollowed crust.
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Islam - Page 3 Empty Re: Islam

Post by Rotaretilbo on Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:46 pm

Erm...Zaki...wait...you just compared Arabs to Nazis and Jews to Allies, and then that...somehow helped your argument?

_________________
Islam - Page 3 Rot_cube_Signature-1
Rotaretilbo
Rotaretilbo
Magnificent Bastard

Male Number of posts : 4540
Age : 29
Location : Arizona
Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://cdpgames.com

Back to top Go down

Islam - Page 3 Empty Re: Islam

Post by Rasq'uire'laskar on Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:28 pm

Rotaretilbo wrote:Erm...Zaki...wait...you just compared Arabs to Nazis and Jews to Allies, and then that...somehow helped your argument?
You forget: He's the one who is arguing that the Allied victory over Japan was ill-gotten.
Rasq'uire'laskar
Rasq'uire'laskar
Crimson Scribe

Male Number of posts : 2927
Age : 29
Location : Follow the cold shivers running down your spine.
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Islam - Page 3 Empty Re: Islam

Post by Rotaretilbo on Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:13 pm

Then why didn't he say Japan instead of the Axis powers? Even then, the number of war crimes committed by Japan are practically on par with Nazi Germany. Except, with Germany, the war crimes were almost entirely committed by the government. With Japan, the entire army was committing such acts. In 1937, 50K Japanese soldiers captured Nanking when the 90K Chinese troops surrendered. Within a four days, Japanese soldiers had brutally tortured and murdered 250K men and children and raped and then murdered 80K women.

_________________
Islam - Page 3 Rot_cube_Signature-1
Rotaretilbo
Rotaretilbo
Magnificent Bastard

Male Number of posts : 4540
Age : 29
Location : Arizona
Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://cdpgames.com

Back to top Go down

Islam - Page 3 Empty Re: Islam

Post by Rasq'uire'laskar on Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:28 pm

I had a friend who mentioned that... And then he said "If you can't admire what they did, you have to admire their stamina".

He was weird.
Rasq'uire'laskar
Rasq'uire'laskar
Crimson Scribe

Male Number of posts : 2927
Age : 29
Location : Follow the cold shivers running down your spine.
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Islam - Page 3 Empty Re: Islam

Post by PiEdude on Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:35 pm

Rasq'uire'laskar wrote:I had a friend who mentioned that... And then he said "If you can't admire what they did, you have to admire their stamina".

He was weird.

Was his name Ninja Theory?
PiEdude
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Male Number of posts : 4573
Age : 26
Location : In the middle of a hollowed crust.
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Islam - Page 3 Empty Re: Islam

Post by Rasq'uire'laskar on Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:46 pm

PiEman wrote:
Rasq'uire'laskar wrote:I had a friend who mentioned that... And then he said "If you can't admire what they did, you have to admire their stamina".

He was weird.

Was his name Ninja Theory?
No, I knew him in real life.
Rasq'uire'laskar
Rasq'uire'laskar
Crimson Scribe

Male Number of posts : 2927
Age : 29
Location : Follow the cold shivers running down your spine.
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Islam - Page 3 Empty Re: Islam

Post by Zaki90 on Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:17 am

Kasrkin Seath wrote:Zaki, you are a dumbass and I am no longer going to argue against someone who is so blind as to think that the term "Terrorist" is referring to a religious organization.

Terrorists have been Muslim, Christian, Jewish, Atheist, everything.
/end participation in argument

Sorry, by Terrorism I meant Hamas.Terroism is a vague term.

But I thought you would understand what I meant by Terrorism. I used Terrorism as a proper noun. Using it to describe a specific group.

Rotaretilbo wrote:Then why didn't he say Japan instead of the Axis powers? Even then, the number of war crimes committed by Japan are practically on par with Nazi Germany. Except, with Germany, the war crimes were almost entirely committed by the government. With Japan, the entire army was committing such acts. In 1937, 50K Japanese soldiers captured Nanking when the 90K Chinese troops surrendered. Within a four days, Japanese soldiers had brutally tortured and murdered 250K men and children and raped and then murdered 80K women.

Hitler had real hate. Japan did not. Japan was just insane at the time.

Hitler hated a religon. He was influenced into an violent hatred.

Terrorists hate a group. They were influenced into an violent hatred.

I somewhat support the Hamas. I support their objective in removing Zionism in Israel. I do not support the extremes to bring about this objective.

Zaki90
Minion

Male Number of posts : 764
Age : 26
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Islam - Page 3 Empty Re: Islam

Post by Rotaretilbo on Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:17 pm

Actually, Japan had a real hate, too. They hated the Koreans and Chinese.

Anyway, let me get this straight. You are comparing Hamas to Hitler in order to support your argument that Hamas is justified in attacking the Jews in Israel, and even go as far to say that you support Hamas's goal, but not necessarily their methods? So...um...you forgot that part where Hitler was the embodiment of evil and pretty much everyone but NT hates him, didn't you?

_________________
Islam - Page 3 Rot_cube_Signature-1
Rotaretilbo
Rotaretilbo
Magnificent Bastard

Male Number of posts : 4540
Age : 29
Location : Arizona
Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://cdpgames.com

Back to top Go down

Islam - Page 3 Empty Re: Islam

Post by PiEdude on Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:50 pm

Zaki90 wrote:
Hitler had real hate. Japan did not. Japan was just insane at the time.

Okay,
1) Japan has hated Korea, China, and even Russia, for hundreds of years(well, not Russia for hundreds, but they were still bitter enemies after the Russo-Japanese War).

2) Japan is always insane. Even now. I mean, just watch an hour of their TV, and you'll understand where that "kill 'em all and chop their heads off" mentality came from.

3) Japan hates basically everybody. While they may not be as public with it anymore, they consider every ethnic group to be ganjin, or "barbarians". Even within their own country, all the different ethnic groups are racist towards eachother.
PiEdude
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Male Number of posts : 4573
Age : 26
Location : In the middle of a hollowed crust.
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Islam - Page 3 Empty Re: Islam

Post by Rasq'uire'laskar on Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:07 pm

They still use the "Ganjin" term. Sometimes, it means foreigner, but it still has the root term of "barbarian".

And yes, the Japanese regarded the Koreans the same way the Nazis regarded the Jews. Except, instead of killing them en masse (They did that too) they used Koreans as beasts of burden.

Chinese? Sex toys, entertainment, or things to be killed.

Phillipinos? The Phillipinos hate us almost as much as Mexicans hate the Guatamalans, but they fought on OUR SIDE because Japan was much worse.
Rasq'uire'laskar
Rasq'uire'laskar
Crimson Scribe

Male Number of posts : 2927
Age : 29
Location : Follow the cold shivers running down your spine.
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Islam - Page 3 Empty Re: Islam

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum