Crimson Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Shooter: North American Tour 2012

5 posters

Go down

School Shooter: North American Tour 2012 Empty School Shooter: North American Tour 2012

Post by Dud Doodoo Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:10 am

Witness the most badass, controversial Half Life 2 mod ever made. I love PC gamers. <3

http://www.moddb.com/mods/school-shooter-north-american-tour-2012

School Shooter: North American Tour 2012 Successful-troll-is-successful

youre sick real people got killed out there and you just make a "fun" mod about it.... youre sick! ( and WTF!! Theme is COMEDY!!! )

A reply to someone saying "this is the best mod ever": you ball sucking, anal drinking donkey, wtf is wrong with you?

All the real people who were killed during school shootings are now being recreated in a video game, hurray!

This is sick and wrong. You make it sound as if shooting up schools is alright. This is sick and should be closed now, those who also think so should find a administrator to shut this down. The story of kids shooting down schools is disgusting and I hope you all turn you're acts around now because this is disturbing.

this mod is just wrong, ethically and will make some stup[id 12+ year old out their think this is a fun thing to do!!! Mod database where are you to remove this!!!!

You have the talent, intelligence and morality of a brick.

How the fuck did this get on moddb? This is illegal. Im not kidding, this is serious. The one who made this? Should be put in jail. Im going to report this.

If it was some over-the-top and satiric thing like Postal, I could say "Aaaalright...", but in its current form, it's just dumb and sickening.

Without the Shooting innocent civilians part this could be quite fun in co-op

Last edited by Dud Doodoo on Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:13 pm; edited 2 times in total

Dud Doodoo
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1528
Registration date : 2008-06-29

http://www.moddb.com/mods/broken-arrow-the-world-in-conflict-vie

Back to top Go down

School Shooter: North American Tour 2012 Empty Re: School Shooter: North American Tour 2012

Post by Divine Virus Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:23 am

..huh...

Well I guess it was only a matter of time.
Divine Virus
Divine Virus
Crimson Epidemic

Male Number of posts : 3125
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Back to top Go down

School Shooter: North American Tour 2012 Empty Re: School Shooter: North American Tour 2012

Post by Carlos Spicyweiner Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:43 am

What the actual fuck
Carlos Spicyweiner
Carlos Spicyweiner
Minion

Male Number of posts : 803
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Ukurse Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:48 am

Best. Mod. Ever.
Ukurse
Ukurse
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1441
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringleader Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:02 am

I remember hearing about this mod a while back, they made some real progress by the looks of it.
Ringleader
Ringleader
Crimson Muse

Male Number of posts : 1993
Registration date : 2009-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down