Crimson Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo: Reach

+26
KrAzY
Yam Head
Lord Pheonix
Cheese
Death no More
Dud Doodoo
Ruski
JB
Angatar
TNine
Gauz
CivBase
Rasq'uire'laskar
Felix
Carlos Spicyweiner
Nocbl2
Ukurse
XNate02
BBJynne
Onyxknight
RX
Rotaretilbo
Ringleader
Vtrooper
Divine Virus
Vigil
30 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Halo: Reach - Page 2 Empty Re: Halo: Reach

Post by Divine Virus Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:04 pm

I see nothing wrong there.
Divine Virus
Divine Virus
Crimson Epidemic

Male Number of posts : 3125
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by XNate02 Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:06 pm

That picture just inspired me to cure cancer

In other words I lerv it!
XNate02
XNate02
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2345
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine Virus Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:13 pm

So that is what you get when you combine the Cyclops and the Sabre...

Makes sence to me! Very Happy
Divine Virus
Divine Virus
Crimson Epidemic

Back to top Go down

Post by XNate02 Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:20 pm

Guys we should totally make mountains out of mole hills, oh wait.

someone beat me to the punch...

>.>

<.<
XNate02
XNate02
Lord's Personal Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine Virus Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:35 pm

Divine Virus
Divine Virus
Crimson Epidemic

Back to top Go down

Post by Ukurse Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:55 pm

Ringleader wrote:Space Jets are cool, but DO NOT belong in Halo
What are you on?
I can't wait to try out the new Space Vehicles, they just look soo fun and awesome and stuff.
Ukurse
Ukurse
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1441
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringleader Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:12 pm

YouCurse wrote:What are you on?
I can't wait to try out the new Space Vehicles, they just look soo fun and awesome and stuff.

Halo: Reach - Page 2 GAMER
Ringleader
Ringleader
Crimson Muse

Male Number of posts : 1993
Registration date : 2009-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by XNate02 Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:32 pm

Silly ring leader Halo: Reach isn't out for the playstation
XNate02
XNate02
Lord's Personal Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocbl2 Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:11 pm

XNate02 wrote:Silly ring leader Halo: Reach isn't out for the playstation
Nor does anyone actually watch TV these days... except for Law and Order SVU.
Nocbl2
Nocbl2
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 4814
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyxknight Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:35 pm

Nocbl2 wrote:
XNate02 wrote:Silly ring leader Halo: Reach isn't out for the playstation
Nor does anyone actually watch TV these days... except for Law and Order SVU.
besides the most awsome show adventure time
Onyxknight
Onyxknight
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1833
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringleader Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:43 pm

I'm sorry, but did my relatively simplistic lampoon go completely over your flattened heads?
Ringleader
Ringleader
Crimson Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocbl2 Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:47 pm

Ringleader wrote:I'm sorry, but did my relatively simplistic lampoon go completely over your flattened heads?
Oh, we understand what you're trying to say. But we just don't care. Haters gonna hate.
Nocbl2
Nocbl2
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 4814
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Carlos Spicyweiner Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:22 pm

Nocbl2 wrote:
Ringleader wrote:I'm sorry, but did my relatively simplistic lampoon go completely over your flattened heads?
Oh, we understand what you're trying to say. But we just don't care. Haters gonna hate.
Halo: Reach - Page 2 Tumblr_l4n92rU46N1qzpwi0o1_500
Carlos Spicyweiner
Carlos Spicyweiner
Minion

Male Number of posts : 803
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine Virus Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:18 am

That picture is completely invalid too, because Adventure Time is fucking amazing!

Divine Virus
Divine Virus
Crimson Epidemic

Back to top Go down

Post by Ukurse Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:08 am

Ringleader wrote:
YouCurse wrote:What are you on?

Halo: Reach - Page 2 GAMER
1st. I was being sarcastic. I thought it was obvious considering how stupid I tried to make the post appear.
INB4"You guys always make stupid post, how was I supposed to tell that one was intentionally stupid"
I agree that they don't belong in Halo.

2nd. If you are going to insult any TV station, insult Nickelodeon. With their "Naturally Sadie" "Just Jordan" and "Zoey 101" and don't get me started on that NickJr shit it seems to be sharing Disneys idea of "Hanna Montana" and "The Suit life of Zack and Cody", but atleast Disney shows are entertaining to one Demographic. They seem to barely even air cartoons like "Spongebob Squarepants" "Rugrats" or even "Fairly Odd Parents" on Nick. The good cartoons are aired sometimes, but seem to be aired on other channels more.
Atleast when Cartoon Network changes shows they are replaced with amazing cartoons like "FlapJack" and "Codename: KND", but I'll abmit Ben10 is shit.
Ukurse
Ukurse
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1441
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:39 am

YouCurse wrote:

2nd. If you are going to insult any TV station, insult Nickelodeon. With their "Naturally Sadie" "Just Jordan" and "Zoey 101" and don't get me started on that NickJr shit it seems to be sharing Disneys idea of "Hanna Montana" and "The Suit life of Zack and Cody", but atleast Disney shows are entertaining to one Demographic. They seem to barely even air cartoons like "Spongebob Squarepants" "Rugrats" or even "Fairly Odd Parents" on Nick. The good cartoons are aired sometimes, but seem to be aired on other channels more.
Atleast when Cartoon Network changes shows they are replaced with amazing cartoons like "FlapJack" and "Codename: KND", but I'll abmit Ben10 is shit.

Zoey 101 was alright. And here, Zack and Cody was the shit. On Deck is so funny, you don't even understand. Flapjack sucks, KND was good and Ben 10 was ok.
Felix
Felix
Banana

Male Number of posts : 2083
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyxknight Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:45 am

Felix wrote:
YouCurse wrote:

Zoey 101 was alright. And here, Zack and Cody was the shit. On Deck is so funny, you don't even understand. Flapjack sucks, KND was amazing and Ben 10 was ok.
fixed
Onyxknight
Onyxknight
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1833
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:00 am

Onyxknight wrote:
Felix wrote:
YouCurse wrote:

Zoey 101 was alright. And here, Zack and Cody was the shit. On Deck is so funny, you don't even understand. Flapjack sucks, KND was amazing and Ben 10 was ok.
fixed

Indeed, fixed
Felix
Felix
Banana

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringleader Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:47 am

1st. I was being sarcastic. I thought it was obvious considering how stupid I tried to make the post appear.
INB4"You guys always make stupid post, how was I supposed to tell that one was intentionally stupid"
I agree that they don't belong in Halo.
Well, considering what you said (jokingly or otherwise) seems to be the primary argument for having the Sabres put in game, it made it difficult to distinguish whether or not you were joking.

Plus, you said this previously:
Agreed.
Gameplay is a lot more important than silly Canon.

I would much prefer to pay full retail price for a game with great gameplay, then a Game with a great storyline.
I'd block story line and game logic/canon together, and for all we know the gameplay might be better suited with a Sabre in it, but since there's nothing to compare the Sabre to as far as in game vehicles go, there's nothing to compare the Sabre to as far as in game vehicles go, and considering they could add anything in game, add a certain level of difficulty, and challenge along side it, and explosions, it will be fun regardless. So why not simply add a Longsword? Shields? Vehicles don't have shields now, and it doesn't make it any less fun to use them right?

Flapjack is alright I guess, but, most of these channels are pretty unwatchable now.

That picture is completely invalid too, because Adventure Time is fucking amazing!
No, no it's made to seem like it's cool to children with such sayings as "heck yes" and "Amazingness", but because internet speak wasn't particularly cool the last time I checked, I know I wouldn't want to watch a show where the charecters communicate like there chatting online. Plus the entire show is lame, which goes to show that shows that desperately try to be cool to children in an attempt to appeal to children aren't necessarily the same ones that ARE cool (to children). You see, universal, and timeless shows/cartoons like Tom and Jerry, (classic) Spongebob, and Rugrats are so good because they aren't aimed at particular group of people, their humor and style was universal, and Tom and Jerry managed to do this without any dialog, it was pure slapstick the whole family could enjoy.
Ringleader
Ringleader
Crimson Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:56 am

Tom and Jerry sucked
Felix
Felix
Banana

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine Virus Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:05 pm

No, no Ring, you see Adventure Time is amazing. It's Hilarious. And if you don't see why right from the very beginning, then there's no hope for you. So stop trying to convert or convise us who enjoy it otherwise. Tom and Jerry and SpongeBob etc etc are indeed classics. This goes without saying. Plus, Tom Kenny (SpongeBob) and John DiMaggio (Bender) are in the show. Very Happy

Also, I think it's wise to drop the whole Cartoon debate becuase this is indeed a Halo Reach thread no? You guys don't like spaming threads right? Then again, I guess what's the point right? When all you talk about is a spaceship with boosters. Rolling Eyes
Divine Virus
Divine Virus
Crimson Epidemic

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringleader Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:46 pm

No, no Ring, you see Adventure Time is amazing. It's Hilarious. And if you don't see why right from the very beginning, then there's no hope for you.
No, it's mathematical, ya get it? that's the joke!, No, it's not a joke, it's just cool to say mathematical.

So stop trying to convert or convise us who enjoy it otherwise. Tom and Jerry and SpongeBob etc etc are indeed classics.
But, it's sort of a debate at this point, to which you had (intentionally or otherwise) entered yourself into by first voicing a conflicting opinion. As far as this little discussion goes, by bieng a part of it, aren't your opinions subject to your opponents rebuttals? Oh, no, wait, your better then everyone else, how silly of me to have forgotten that fact, I mean, if you really didn't want a reaction, you probably would not have said this in the first place:
Adventure Time is fucking amazing

This goes without saying. Plus, Tom Kenny (SpongeBob) and John DiMaggio (Bender) are in the show. Very Happy
Yeah, that's great Divine, but unless you've forgotten, Tom Kenny also voiced Wheelie and Skids, the racist robot duo in Transformers 2, that singlehandedly ruined the entire movie!

Voice actors being the saving grace of this show, and the most noteworthy characteristic you thought to mention (and apparently one of the first points you fell back on) speaks volumes of it's quality, not very high as it turns out.

Also, I think it's wise to drop the whole Cartoon debate becuase this is indeed a Halo Reach thread no? You guys don't like spaming threads right?
Then why respond? Oh, but you want to get the final word in, and anyone who draws out an argument after you have the last say IS A SNARLING SPAM BEAST!!!

Oh, and take notice how the picture and preceding conversation were originally intended to cultivate a meaningful discussion regarding the practicality and role of the Sabre, also take notice how that seemingly meaningful discussion was immediately shot down, and regarded as fruitless nitpicking (by you, nonetheless), I guess resorting to pointless argument over cartoons is almost like a reflex for some of you characters.
Then again, I guess what's the point right? When all you talk about is a spaceship with boosters. Rolling Eyes
Uhmmm, I didn't anticipate anyone actually responding to that picture the way they did, but, I mean, it's pretty obvious that I didn't throw that pic out there to start a debate about cartoons, but apparently that's what you got out of it judging by your completely, 100%, NON-SPAM post:
I mean, I made that pic to emphasize the importance of story, logic and canon in a convincing, video game universe, in case you didn't gather that (apparently not, because your first, non-spam response to the picture had nothing to do with story, logic or canon).
Ringleader
Ringleader
Crimson Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by XNate02 Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:16 pm

Ring according to your standards almost every game is going to break cannon, in some small minuscule way whether it be a perfectly good vehicle, or a scratched visor.

Seriously if story is that important to you then just go read a book. I heard that they have lots of dedicated story line, and rarely break cannon. ;)
XNate02
XNate02
Lord's Personal Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine Virus Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:49 pm

Please forgive errors becuase they're will be some. I typed this fast.
Ringleader wrote:No, it's mathematical, ya get it? that's the joke!, No, it's not a joke, it's just cool to say mathematical.
It's one of those, it's so stupid and makes no sence that's it's funny, kind of thing.

But, it's sort of a debate at this point, to which you had (intentionally or otherwise) entered yourself into by first voicing a conflicting opinion. As far as this little discussion goes, by bieng a part of it, aren't your opinions subject to your opponents rebuttals? Oh, no, wait, your better then everyone else, how silly of me to have forgotten that fact, I mean, if you really didn't want a reaction, you probably would not have said this in the first place:

Just simply Stating an opinion is not trying to be a part of a debate. I merly posted my opinion and nothing else. While it may be conflicting to your's, I never challanged yours nor stated that it was wrong. Me saying it's amazing is me and only me saying that I really enjoy the show. It's not saying it's fact, it's not saying it's law and it's not saying "come and prove me wrong cause your all wrong and im not". Which you seem to think it does. Please don't.

Also Try not to put words in my mouth. I never said I was better then anyone. Cause I'm not. How you manage you turn my stating of "it's amazing" into that is beyond me. Don't be one of those guys Ring who over exaggerate what I actually said into something that is irrelevent and not what I said at all.

Yeah, that's great Divine, but unless you've forgotten, Tom Kenny also voiced Wheelie and Skids, the racist robot duo in Transformers 2, that singlehandedly ruined the entire movie!
He did? Huh, I didn't know that. But then again, when I first watched Transformers 2, those two didn't bother me. I mean, I didn't see it at first. They actually made me laugh the very first time I watched the movie. Looking back after the months that I saw it I thought, "huh, I guess they were pretty racist..."

Ringleader wrote:Voice actors being the saving grace of this show, and the most noteworthy characteristic you thought to mention (and apparently one of the first points you fell back on) speaks volumes of it's quality, not very high as it turns out.
Well I never intented that point to be that. The saving grace of the show. No Not at all, I was just pointing that out because I had just found that out and was like, "really? awesome". I'm not very good at reconizing voice actors so when I find two charcters that I enjoy that share the same voice, I think it's cool.

Then why respond? Oh, but you want to get the final word in, and anyone who draws out an argument after you have the last say IS A SNARLING SPAM BEAST!!!
I have to resond and throw the idea out there that maybe we shouldn't be debating cartoons so much in a thread that is intended for Halo Reach. Now I'm not one of those members who repeatedly ask to stay on topic or stop spaming. I've never done that with my threads. But I don't wish to see this thread go under just by silly debate over cartoons. That's why I said that.

I didn't make it about Cartoons Ring you did. And like I said before I simply wanted it to stop before it got some pages behind it.

Ringleader wrote:Oh, and take notice how the picture and preceding conversation were originally intended to cultivate a meaningful discussion regarding the practicality and role of the Sabre, also take notice how that seemingly meaningful discussion was immediately shot down, and regarded as fruitless nitpicking (by you, nonetheless), I guess resorting to pointless argument over cartoons is almost like a reflex for some of you characters.
Well, using your logic here Ring. How can you not expect a responce about the cartoons when you post a "conflicting opinion" about the toons? It doesn't matter what the media, even something we all hate like say, Twilight. Someone out there likes it and will probably debate you till the end even it you only say, "meh, I don't think Twilight is very good."

Uhmmm, I didn't anticipate anyone actually responding to that picture the way they did, but, I mean, it's pretty obvious that I didn't throw that pic out there to start a debate about cartoons, but apparently that's what you got out of it judging by your completely, 100%, NON-SPAM post:
See above responce. And there you go again with the over exaggerating responce. Please don't do that. It doesn't work.

I mean, I made that pic to emphasize the importance of story, logic and canon in a convincing, video game universe, in case you didn't gather that (apparently not, because your first, non-spam response to the picture had nothing to do with story, logic or canon).
It's as simple as this Ring. With the subjects that you find wrong in the Halo Reach story. You see a moutain, I see a mole-hole. This is why I (I can only speack for myself) responded in such a way that would seem un-professional. 1. Because I'm no debater and I choose not to. 2. I foresaw that a debate about such things was going to go nowhere. But mostly number 1. So why am I doing it now? Because your posts are directed at me personaly and I have to deffend myself from allegations against me that simply are not true.

I simply do not wish to get to get so violent with the Halo reach subject matter. If you disagree with it so much then fine, that's your opinion. My opinion is the opposite. But like I said early, just because I say that, doesn't mean I want to debate it with you. No, that's opinions Ring. You can't debate those no matter how you wanna try.

I guess, I will try next time to be more "serious" with my post on such "important and serious" matters such as this. Because I cause you can't joke around with these kind of things.

Oh, and you can just call me Virus or Rock. I dislike just Divine. Thnak you... ;)

Last edited by Divine Virus on Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Divine Virus
Divine Virus
Crimson Epidemic

Back to top Go down

Post by Vigil Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:08 pm

Vigil
Vigil
Dark Knight of the Flames