Honor Platoon

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Honor Platoon - Page 2 Empty Re: Honor Platoon

Post by Ringleader on Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:17 pm

Tan Belt
The tan belt syllabus focuses on the development of the basics of armed and unarmed combat. Students start with the Basic Warrior Stance and break-falls are taught for safety, then move to:
basic punches, uppercuts, and hooks
basic upper-body strikes, including the eye gouge, hammer fists, and elbow strikes
basic lower-body strikes, including kicks, knee strikes, and stomps
bayonet techniques
basic chokes, joint locks, and throws
counters to strikes, chokes, and holds
basic unarmed restraints and armed manipulations
basic knife techniques
basic weapons of opportunity
Students must prove proficiency with 80% of 50 techniques to pass and earn their belt. The tan belt syllabus is part of The Basic School and recruit training curriculum.
Ringleader
Ringleader
Crimson Muse

Male Number of posts : 1993
Age : 27
Registration date : 2009-06-12

Back to top Go down

Honor Platoon - Page 2 Empty Re: Honor Platoon

Post by MrX on Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:35 pm

im not patriotic

we are not given a choice for our nationality

and if you had brains you would realize that the north and the south of britain are totally different places in terms of attitude
MrX
MrX
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 3080
Location : broadmore
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Back to top Go down

Honor Platoon - Page 2 Empty Re: Honor Platoon

Post by Gauz on Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:46 pm

Or if we cared about north and south britain enough to learn that.


I have a brain, but I don't auto know that, so yeah...
Patriotism isn't bad, being a douche bag is.
By that I mean calling someone who puts thier life on the line a faggot is pretty douchey.
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Honor Platoon - Page 2 Empty Re: Honor Platoon

Post by MrX on Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:33 pm

well why is patriotism good? at all?

and why is being a douche bag bad? sure people wont like you but your not confined by modern day society
MrX
MrX
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 3080
Location : broadmore
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Back to top Go down

Honor Platoon - Page 2 Empty Re: Honor Platoon

Post by Ringleader on Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:59 pm

So, your comfortable with the title of douche-bag?

Are you completely devoid of thought?
Ringleader
Ringleader
Crimson Muse

Male Number of posts : 1993
Age : 27
Registration date : 2009-06-12

Back to top Go down

Honor Platoon - Page 2 Empty Re: Honor Platoon

Post by MrX on Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:27 pm

im comfortable with the title as douchebag here because your a bunch of internet nerds who i will never meet in my life but my real mates like me and im happy with that
MrX
MrX
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 3080
Location : broadmore
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Back to top Go down

Honor Platoon - Page 2 Empty Re: Honor Platoon

Post by Gauz on Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:43 pm

I don't think myself as an internet nerd specifically, i'm just an all around nerd



A sexy one at that Very Happy
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Honor Platoon - Page 2 Empty Re: Honor Platoon

Post by PiEdude on Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:40 pm

sargentbilco wrote:im comfortable with the title as douchebag here because your a bunch of internet nerds who i will never meet in my life but my real mates like me and im happy with that

Honor Platoon - Page 2 F_0954


Last edited by PiEdude on Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
PiEdude
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Male Number of posts : 4573
Age : 26
Location : In the middle of a hollowed crust.
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Honor Platoon - Page 2 Empty Re: Honor Platoon

Post by TNine on Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:41 pm

"Account inactive."

Damn you photobucket.

Edit: YAY!!!
TNine
TNine
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1200
Age : 24
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Honor Platoon - Page 2 Empty Re: Honor Platoon

Post by Ringleader on Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:03 pm

Yeah Bilco, I'm sure your a very agreeable person, judging by your interactions with us.
Ringleader
Ringleader
Crimson Muse

Male Number of posts : 1993
Age : 27
Registration date : 2009-06-12

Back to top Go down

Honor Platoon - Page 2 Empty Re: Honor Platoon

Post by Rotaretilbo on Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:47 pm

You can really see a person's true colors on the Internet, where they don't have to specifically deal with the consequences of their actions past people saying they don't like them. You may be a very "agreeable" person in real life, but it's only because you're afraid of the consequences of being your true self in front of people that know your name, your face, and all of your friends.

_________________
Honor Platoon - Page 2 Rot_cube_Signature-1
Rotaretilbo
Rotaretilbo
Magnificent Bastard

Male Number of posts : 4540
Age : 29
Location : Arizona
Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://cdpgames.com

Back to top Go down

Honor Platoon - Page 2 Empty Re: Honor Platoon

Post by MrX on Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:52 am

lol your a fool rot i act the same here as i do with my mates
MrX
MrX
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 3080
Location : broadmore
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Back to top Go down

Honor Platoon - Page 2 Empty Re: Honor Platoon

Post by Ruski on Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:08 pm

sargentbilco wrote:lol your a fool rot i act the same here as i do with my mates
He's a fool by stating something that is actually, in the most part, true?
Ruski
Ruski
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1218
Age : 25
Location : Canton, Ohio
Registration date : 2009-07-02

Back to top Go down

Honor Platoon - Page 2 Empty Re: Honor Platoon

Post by Ringleader on Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:17 pm

I think Bilco is completely detached from reality, in his perceptions and preconceptions.
Ringleader
Ringleader
Crimson Muse

Male Number of posts : 1993
Age : 27
Registration date : 2009-06-12

Back to top Go down

Honor Platoon - Page 2 Empty Re: Honor Platoon

Post by Gauz on Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:34 pm

Ringleader wrote:I think Bilco is completely detached from reality, in his perceptions and preconceptions.
I concur
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Honor Platoon - Page 2 Empty Re: Honor Platoon

Post by MrX on Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:36 pm

no a fool for thinking i apply to the theory
MrX
MrX
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 3080
Location : broadmore
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Back to top Go down

Honor Platoon - Page 2 Empty Re: Honor Platoon

Post by Angatar on Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:45 pm

Internet badass.

_________________
Honor Platoon - Page 2 Angatarcopy-1
Angatar
Angatar
Lord's Personal Minion

Female Number of posts : 3862
Age : 24
Location : Long Island
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Honor Platoon - Page 2 Empty Re: Honor Platoon

Post by Death no More on Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:48 pm

sargentbilco wrote:lol your a fool rot i act the same here as i do with my mates
Apparently not.... or you wouldn't have friends...
Death no More
Death no More
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2178
Age : 24
Location : Spreading Holy convergence in the sprawl.
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Back to top Go down

Honor Platoon - Page 2 Empty Re: Honor Platoon

Post by MrX on Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:14 pm

apparently i do seeing how british culture is different
MrX
MrX
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 3080
Location : broadmore
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Back to top Go down

Honor Platoon - Page 2 Empty Re: Honor Platoon

Post by Spartan15 on Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:22 pm

sargentbilco wrote:im comfortable with the title as douchebag here because your a bunch of internet nerds who i will never meet in my life but my real mates like me and im happy with that
Well you would be classified under the title " internet nerd" aswell Bilco seeing as though you are regularly on these forums so in wouldn't be saying too much if i was you.
Spartan15
Spartan15
Minion

Male Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-01-12

http://www.halowars.com

Back to top Go down

Honor Platoon - Page 2 Empty Re: Honor Platoon

Post by MrX on Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:23 pm

since when did i ever state i wasnt?
MrX
MrX
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 3080
Location : broadmore
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Back to top Go down

Honor Platoon - Page 2 Empty Re: Honor Platoon

Post by Ringleader on Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:27 pm

Well, you act like our opinions of you don't matter because you think WE are internet nerds, but this whole dilemma was caused by your opinion of NT and the marines in that picture. Doesn't that seem hypocritical of you? or is 'British Culture' far in advance of hypocritical claims and self defeating logic?

Judging by my experience with the British, the answer to that seemingly rhetorical question is surprisingly yes.








In all arguments I have had with British people, their logic is like, mega-flawed, they seem to think it is OK to countermand anything they previously said, and pretend like no one noticed, or they change the initial conditions of what they said, so what they say later doesn't even apply to anything, it's actually kind of sad. Everyone does that at some point, but especially the British, or at least the ones I have had the displeasure of communicating with.
Ringleader
Ringleader
Crimson Muse

Male Number of posts : 1993
Age : 27
Registration date : 2009-06-12

Back to top Go down

Honor Platoon - Page 2 Empty Re: Honor Platoon

Post by Spartan15 on Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:50 pm

sargentbilco wrote:since when did i ever state i wasnt?
Re: Honor Platoon
by sargentbilco Today at 1:27 am

.im comfortable with the title as douchebag here because your a bunch of internet nerds who i will never meet in my life but my real mates like me and im happy with that


I think that says it all Bilco. Do you always forget what you say or do you love sounding like a total contradiction?
Spartan15
Spartan15
Minion

Male Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-01-12

http://www.halowars.com

Back to top Go down

Honor Platoon - Page 2 Empty Re: Honor Platoon

Post by Cheese on Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:16 pm

Spartan15 wrote:
sargentbilco wrote:since when did i ever state i wasnt?
Re: Honor Platoon
by sargentbilco Today at 1:27 am

.im comfortable with the title as douchebag here because your a bunch of internet nerds who i will never meet in my life but my real mates like me and im happy with that


I think that says it all Bilco. Do you always forget what you say or do you love sounding like a total contradiction?

Yeah, I don't really see anything in that. Where does it say he's not an internet nerd again?

This argument is weird.

Cheese
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2259
Age : 29
Location : Wales
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Honor Platoon - Page 2 Empty Re: Honor Platoon

Post by MrX on Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:19 pm

thanks cheese
MrX
MrX
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 3080
Location : broadmore
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Back to top Go down

Honor Platoon - Page 2 Empty Re: Honor Platoon

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum