Honor Platoon

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Honor Platoon - Page 5 Empty Re: Honor Platoon

Post by TNine on Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:24 pm

Rotaretilbo wrote:
TNine wrote:
Nocbl2 wrote:
XNate02 wrote:
Baconsen wrote:*ignoring all off topic shit*

Congrats NT!
...
lol
TNine
TNine
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1200
Age : 24
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Honor Platoon - Page 5 Empty Re: Honor Platoon

Post by Rotaretilbo on Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:28 pm

Gauz wrote:
Death no more wrote:
Rotaretilbo wrote:
TNine wrote:
Nocbl2 wrote:
XNate02 wrote:
Baconsen wrote:*ignoring all off topic shit*

Congrats NT!

_________________
Honor Platoon - Page 5 Rot_cube_Signature-1
Rotaretilbo
Rotaretilbo
Magnificent Bastard

Male Number of posts : 4540
Age : 29
Location : Arizona
Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://cdpgames.com

Back to top Go down

Honor Platoon - Page 5 Empty Re: Honor Platoon

Post by Spartan15 on Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:46 pm

Rotaretilbo wrote:
Gauz wrote:
Death no more wrote:
Rotaretilbo wrote:
TNine wrote:
Nocbl2 wrote:
XNate02 wrote:
Baconsen wrote:*ignoring all off topic shit*

Congrats NT!
Spartan15
Spartan15
Minion

Male Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-01-12

http://www.halowars.com

Back to top Go down

Honor Platoon - Page 5 Empty Re: Honor Platoon

Post by Divine Virus on Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:31 pm

Spartan15 wrote:
Rotaretilbo wrote:
Gauz wrote:
Death no more wrote:
Rotaretilbo wrote:
TNine wrote:
Nocbl2 wrote:
XNate02 wrote:
Baconsen wrote:*ignoring all off topic shit*

Congrats NT!
Divine Virus
Divine Virus
Crimson Epidemic

Male Number of posts : 3125
Age : 29
Location : Seattle, WA
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Back to top Go down

Honor Platoon - Page 5 Empty Re: Honor Platoon

Post by Rotaretilbo on Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:38 am

RockaHolicGameR wrote:
Spartan15 wrote:
Rotaretilbo wrote:
Gauz wrote:
Death no more wrote:
Rotaretilbo wrote:
TNine wrote:
Nocbl2 wrote:
XNate02 wrote:
Baconsen wrote:*ignoring all off topic shit*

Congrats NT!

_________________
Honor Platoon - Page 5 Rot_cube_Signature-1
Rotaretilbo
Rotaretilbo
Magnificent Bastard

Male Number of posts : 4540
Age : 29
Location : Arizona
Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://cdpgames.com

Back to top Go down

Honor Platoon - Page 5 Empty Re: Honor Platoon

Post by Ukurse on Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:27 am

Rotaretilbo wrote:
RockaHolicGameR wrote:
Spartan15 wrote:
Rotaretilbo wrote:
Gauz wrote:
Death no more wrote:
Rotaretilbo wrote:
TNine wrote:
Nocbl2 wrote:
XNate02 wrote:
Baconsen wrote:*ignoring all off topic shit*

Congrats NT!
Ukurse
Ukurse
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1441
Age : 25
Location : Auckland, New Zealand
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Honor Platoon - Page 5 Empty Re: Honor Platoon

Post by Death no More on Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:33 am

Ukurse wrote:
Rotaretilbo wrote:
RockaHolicGameR wrote:
Spartan15 wrote:
Rotaretilbo wrote:
Gauz wrote:
Death no more wrote:
Rotaretilbo wrote:
TNine wrote:
Nocbl2 wrote:
XNate02 wrote:
Baconsen wrote:*ignoring all off topic shit*

Congrats NT!
Death no More
Death no More
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2178
Age : 24
Location : Spreading Holy convergence in the sprawl.
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Back to top Go down

Honor Platoon - Page 5 Empty Re: Honor Platoon

Post by PiEdude on Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:09 am

Death no more wrote:
Ukurse wrote:
Rotaretilbo wrote:
RockaHolicGameR wrote:
Spartan15 wrote:
Rotaretilbo wrote:
Gauz wrote:
Death no more wrote:
Rotaretilbo wrote:
TNine wrote:
Nocbl2 wrote:
XNate02 wrote:
Baconsen wrote:*ignoring all off topic shit*

Congrats NT!
PiEdude
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Male Number of posts : 4573
Age : 26
Location : In the middle of a hollowed crust.
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Honor Platoon - Page 5 Empty Re: Honor Platoon

Post by Spartan15 on Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:13 am

Ok this is getting a little annoying now
Spartan15
Spartan15
Minion

Male Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-01-12

http://www.halowars.com

Back to top Go down

Honor Platoon - Page 5 Empty Re: Honor Platoon

Post by Cheese on Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:43 am

Spartan15 wrote:Ok this is getting a little annoying now

Cheese
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2259
Age : 29
Location : Wales
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Honor Platoon - Page 5 Empty Re: Honor Platoon

Post by Kasrkin Seath on Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:33 am

I work with a guy who is a Marine

Random

_________________
I AM THE LAW
Honor Platoon - Page 5 Kasrki10
[00:17:22] @ KrAzY : new law.
[00:17:28] @ KrAzY : the law can now be a person.
[00:17:28] @ XNate02 : The Law, can only be The Law.
[00:17:32] @ Gauz : I'd kick everyone....
[00:17:37] @ KrAzY : and that person is seath
[00:17:39] @ kasrkin seath : YES
------------------------------------------
[02:22:43] @ KrAzY : the reason we all come to TCF is because Seath is too Lord Pheonix damn sexy to stop.
Kasrkin Seath
Kasrkin Seath
The Law

Male Number of posts : 3018
Location : Michigan
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Honor Platoon - Page 5 Empty Re: Honor Platoon

Post by Gauz on Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:32 pm

PiEdude wrote:
Death no more wrote:
Ukurse wrote:
Rotaretilbo wrote:
RockaHolicGameR wrote:
Spartan15 wrote:
Rotaretilbo wrote:
Gauz wrote:
Death no more wrote:
Rotaretilbo wrote:
TNine wrote:
Nocbl2 wrote:
XNate02 wrote:
Baconsen wrote:*ignoring all off topic shit*

Congrats NT!
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Honor Platoon - Page 5 Empty Re: Honor Platoon

Post by Ringleader on Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:40 pm

Look at me!!!
Ringleader
Ringleader
Crimson Muse

Male Number of posts : 1993
Age : 27
Registration date : 2009-06-12

Back to top Go down

Honor Platoon - Page 5 Empty Re: Honor Platoon

Post by Spartan15 on Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:49 pm

Kasrkin Seath wrote:I work with a guy who is a Marine

Random
Oh yeah thats good.
Spartan15
Spartan15
Minion

Male Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-01-12

http://www.halowars.com

Back to top Go down

Honor Platoon - Page 5 Empty Re: Honor Platoon

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum