Honor Platoon

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Honor Platoon - Page 3 Empty Re: Honor Platoon

Post by Ringleader on Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:51 pm

^

Well, you act like our opinions of you don't matter because you think WE are internet nerds, but this whole dilemma was caused by your opinion of NT and the marines in that picture. Doesn't that seem hypocritical of you? or is 'British Culture' far in advance of hypocritical claims and self defeating logic?
Ringleader
Ringleader
Crimson Muse

Male Number of posts : 1993
Age : 27
Registration date : 2009-06-12

Back to top Go down

Honor Platoon - Page 3 Empty Re: Honor Platoon

Post by Spartan15 on Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:55 pm

Cheese wrote:
Spartan15 wrote:
sargentbilco wrote:since when did i ever state i wasnt?
Re: Honor Platoon
by sargentbilco Today at 1:27 am

.im comfortable with the title as douchebag here because your a bunch of internet nerds who i will never meet in my life but my real mates like me and im happy with that


I think that says it all Bilco. Do you always forget what you say or do you love sounding like a total contradiction?

Yeah, I don't really see anything in that. Where does it say he's not an internet nerd again?

This argument is weird.
Well he's basically saying that everyone else is an internet nerd and he's the only one that isn't. Take a look more closely at what he said Cheese.
Spartan15
Spartan15
Minion

Male Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-01-12

http://www.halowars.com

Back to top Go down

Honor Platoon - Page 3 Empty Re: Honor Platoon

Post by Cheese on Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:01 pm

Spartan15 wrote:
Cheese wrote:
Spartan15 wrote:
sargentbilco wrote:since when did i ever state i wasnt?
Re: Honor Platoon
by sargentbilco Today at 1:27 am

.im comfortable with the title as douchebag here because your a bunch of internet nerds who i will never meet in my life but my real mates like me and im happy with that


I think that says it all Bilco. Do you always forget what you say or do you love sounding like a total contradiction?

Yeah, I don't really see anything in that. Where does it say he's not an internet nerd again?

This argument is weird.
Well he's basically saying that everyone else is an internet nerd and he's the only one that isn't. Take a look more closely at what he said Cheese.

I guess you could read that into it.

Cheese
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2259
Age : 29
Location : Wales
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Honor Platoon - Page 3 Empty Re: Honor Platoon

Post by Ringleader on Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:16 pm

Yeah, I don't really see anything in that. Where does it say he's not an internet nerd again?

This argument is weird.

Yeah, I dont remember anyone here bieng a self proclaimed nerd, but Bilco's argument against the validity of our claim of him being a douche bag relies on such, ergo, would such a claim be invalidated correct? Unless you assume what Bilco says is automatically true, he says were nerds, so were nerds right?
Ringleader
Ringleader
Crimson Muse

Male Number of posts : 1993
Age : 27
Registration date : 2009-06-12

Back to top Go down

Honor Platoon - Page 3 Empty Re: Honor Platoon

Post by Cheese on Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:20 pm

Ringleader wrote:
Yeah, I don't really see anything in that. Where does it say he's not an internet nerd again?

This argument is weird.

Yeah, I dont remember anyone here bieng a self proclaimed nerd, but Bilco's argument against the validity of our claim of him being a douche bag relies on such, ergo, would such a claim be invalidated correct? Unless you assume what Bilco says is automatically true, he says were nerds, so were nerds right?

Sure. I thought it was implied we were all nerds. That's why we get along so well. Right guys? Right!?

Cheese
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2259
Age : 29
Location : Wales
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Honor Platoon - Page 3 Empty Re: Honor Platoon

Post by TNine on Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:22 pm

TNine
TNine
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1200
Age : 24
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Honor Platoon - Page 3 Empty Re: Honor Platoon

Post by Spartan15 on Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:31 pm

Lets all go with that then. Just a shame Bilco can't state that he is nerdish himself. And i think you need to read it closely Cheese. I understand what Bilco said perfectly.
Spartan15
Spartan15
Minion

Male Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-01-12

http://www.halowars.com

Back to top Go down

Honor Platoon - Page 3 Empty Re: Honor Platoon

Post by Cheese on Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:56 pm

I have an idea.

Bilco... Are you an internet nerd?

Cheese
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2259
Age : 29
Location : Wales
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Honor Platoon - Page 3 Empty Re: Honor Platoon

Post by PiEdude on Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:08 pm

Cheese wrote:
Spartan15 wrote:
sargentbilco wrote:since when did i ever state i wasnt?
Re: Honor Platoon
by sargentbilco Today at 1:27 am

.im comfortable with the title as douchebag here because your a bunch of internet nerds who i will never meet in my life but my real mates like me and im happy with that


I think that says it all Bilco. Do you always forget what you say or do you love sounding like a total contradiction?

Yeah, I don't really see anything in that. Where does it say he's not an internet nerd again?

This argument is weird.

It seems like he very strongly implies that we are the internet nerds, and he is the (accepting the title of) douchebag.
PiEdude
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Male Number of posts : 4573
Age : 26
Location : In the middle of a hollowed crust.
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Honor Platoon - Page 3 Empty Re: Honor Platoon

Post by PiEdude on Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:09 pm


Except me! lol

First reply, FTW! Cool
PiEdude
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Male Number of posts : 4573
Age : 26
Location : In the middle of a hollowed crust.
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Honor Platoon - Page 3 Empty Re: Honor Platoon

Post by Elabajaba on Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:41 pm

PiEdude wrote:

Except me! lol

First reply, FTW! Cool

You're on a forum on the internet talking to a bunch of people you will probably never meet about nerdy things, you're an internet nerd.

Elabajaba
Crimson Epileptic

Male Number of posts : 1114
Age : 25
Location : Canada
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Back to top Go down

Honor Platoon - Page 3 Empty Re: Honor Platoon

Post by PiEdude on Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:50 pm

Elabajaba wrote:
PiEdude wrote:

Except me! lol

First reply, FTW! Cool

You're on a forum on the internet talking to a bunch of people you will probably never meet about nerdy things, you're an internet nerd.

Not a "self-proclaimed" internet nerd, no matter what you guys may say.

Besides, you took the post too literally.
PiEdude
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Male Number of posts : 4573
Age : 26
Location : In the middle of a hollowed crust.
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Honor Platoon - Page 3 Empty Re: Honor Platoon

Post by Gauz on Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:07 pm

You don't have to proclaim it


you are one Razz
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Honor Platoon - Page 3 Empty Re: Honor Platoon

Post by Death no More on Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:23 am

sargentbilco wrote:apparently i do seeing how british culture is different
So British people love douchebags?
Death no More
Death no More
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2178
Age : 24
Location : Spreading Holy convergence in the sprawl.
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Back to top Go down

Honor Platoon - Page 3 Empty Re: Honor Platoon

Post by Cheese on Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:02 am

3:15 to about four minutes Razz


Cheese
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2259
Age : 29
Location : Wales
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Honor Platoon - Page 3 Empty Re: Honor Platoon

Post by Ringleader on Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:46 pm

He's good, but his armpits are nervous.
Ringleader
Ringleader
Crimson Muse

Male Number of posts : 1993
Age : 27
Registration date : 2009-06-12

Back to top Go down

Honor Platoon - Page 3 Empty Re: Honor Platoon

Post by Gauz on Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:21 pm

LOL

Dude: "Yeah i'm going up to wales for a show!" Then, without thinking my english friends said "They shag sheep!"


ROFL
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Honor Platoon - Page 3 Empty Re: Honor Platoon

Post by MrX on Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:27 pm

i sargentbilco

am a nerd

good enough for you?
MrX
MrX
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 3080
Location : broadmore
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Back to top Go down

Honor Platoon - Page 3 Empty Re: Honor Platoon

Post by Ziggy on Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:16 pm

I'm a pretty nerdy guy, but you wouldn't pick it.
Ziggy
Ziggy
Minion

Male Number of posts : 366
Age : 26
Location : Melbourne
Registration date : 2009-08-08

Back to top Go down

Honor Platoon - Page 3 Empty Re: Honor Platoon

Post by MrX on Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:26 pm

Death no more wrote:
sargentbilco wrote:apparently i do seeing how british culture is different
So British people love douchebags?

love?
MrX
MrX
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 3080
Location : broadmore
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Back to top Go down

Honor Platoon - Page 3 Empty Re: Honor Platoon

Post by Spartan15 on Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:50 pm

Gauz wrote:You don't have to proclaim it


you are one Razz
We all are apparently
Spartan15
Spartan15
Minion

Male Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-01-12

http://www.halowars.com

Back to top Go down

Honor Platoon - Page 3 Empty Re: Honor Platoon

Post by PiEdude on Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:54 pm

sargentbilco wrote:
Death no more wrote:
sargentbilco wrote:apparently i do seeing how british culture is different
So British people love douchebags?

love?

I think Death meant "are".
PiEdude
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Male Number of posts : 4573
Age : 26
Location : In the middle of a hollowed crust.
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Honor Platoon - Page 3 Empty Re: Honor Platoon

Post by Spartan15 on Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:56 pm

sargentbilco wrote:i sargentbilco

am a nerd

good enough for you?
Good to see you're owning up to yourself Bilco. You're starting to head up the right path now. Very good ;)
Spartan15
Spartan15
Minion

Male Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-01-12

http://www.halowars.com

Back to top Go down

Honor Platoon - Page 3 Empty Re: Honor Platoon

Post by Rotaretilbo on Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:31 pm

sargentbilco wrote:lol your a fool rot i act the same here as i do with my mates

So then you're a douche to your real mates too, and they like you anyway? You must have really awesome mates. Or a lot of money, and they're just taking advantage of a friendship with you to gain access to your stuff.

_________________
Honor Platoon - Page 3 Rot_cube_Signature-1
Rotaretilbo
Rotaretilbo
Magnificent Bastard

Male Number of posts : 4540
Age : 29
Location : Arizona
Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://cdpgames.com

Back to top Go down

Honor Platoon - Page 3 Empty Re: Honor Platoon

Post by Ziggy on Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:48 pm

Rot some people like piss-takers in real life. Dunno about you in Arizona, but in England and Australia, people aren't all super square and dull and we like to take the piss.
Ziggy
Ziggy
Minion

Male Number of posts : 366
Age : 26
Location : Melbourne
Registration date : 2009-08-08

Back to top Go down

Honor Platoon - Page 3 Empty Re: Honor Platoon

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum