Crimson Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zombie War - Warnings

+9
JB
Vtrooper
Rotaretilbo
XNate02
Lord Pheonix
tiny tim
laxspartan007
Gold Spartan
Cheese
13 posters

Page 35 of 39 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

Go down

Zombie War - Warnings - Page 35 Empty Re: Zombie War - Warnings

Post by JB Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:36 am

Action: head to the roof and begin making banners

@ rot: O_o
JB
JB
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1183
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheese Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:48 am

Tim finds three flares on the bus, but in the short time he is in there the zombies smash down the windows and doors just as he is climbing back onto the roof to leave.

JB - 3 construction points to make the banner. Pretty easy, but still takes a lot of time.

Brandon: minus 15 Morality (for some bizarre reason Razz)

Cheese
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2259
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Pheonix Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:45 am

hmmm, Always thought id be the one to kill someone.

Ima find some materials to build some fireworks out of, or at least some decent sized explosions

*Go do that*
Lord Pheonix
Lord Pheonix
Lord Of The Flames

Male Number of posts : 7574
Registration date : 2008-03-23

https://crimsonflame.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocbl2 Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:01 am

Action: look for extension cords to hook up the lights to the generator (in the computer labs)
Nocbl2
Nocbl2
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 4814
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by XNate02 Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:20 am

*claps*
Rot did it!
well done man

you got a +50 morality in my book Very Happy
XNate02
XNate02
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2345
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheese Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:39 am

LP finds some chemicals in the science lab capable of making small scale flares.

Noc, you find the necessary cables, but the generator is out of gas.

It is now 24 hours before the military evacuation.

Cheese
Lord's Personal Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny tim Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:52 am

I take a small pile of wood and put some chemicals on it that will make smoke black.

tiny tim
Crimson Cripple

Male Number of posts : 1762
Registration date : 2009-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by laxspartan007 Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:12 pm

Rotaretilbo wrote:
laxspartan007 wrote:ok, many errors...

As many errors as your plan? Probably not.

laxspartan007 wrote:i have gass left im my car but its like 15-25 miles left, no more...

the gass i put in the genorater is the gas i had at my house for my lawnmower...

You'll forgive me for not being able to read PMs between yourself and Cheese. The post simply says that you used your gas on the generator.

laxspartan007 wrote:and i have 3 pistols, a 9mm, Glock W/ lazer and an old Revolver...

Rotaretilbo wrote:dragoon stole the revolver. You yourself agreed to this. You have two guns now, which is exactly what my post says.

if you read back i took it back from the wepons stash...

laxspartan007 wrote:Noc isnt going with me, he already said that, but someone els said they probably will...(it waznt posted but said in PM)...

Rotaretilbo wrote:He was talking about going with you, and if he's going to try and break out of quarantine, then he might as well go with you. It will increase your odds of surviving out there from point zero five percent to point zero six percent.

he said "im going with lax"

than in the next post "never mind *punches lax in the face*"

laxspartan007 wrote:and i will not die within sight...thats a promise Very Happy

Rotaretilbo wrote:You shouldn't make promises that you can't keep.

cheese agreed i wouldnt die IN THE CAR because i waz on a mission...

Rotaretilbo wrote:As I recall, last time we played out a scenario in which you tried to flee, and that was with Cheese being extremely gracious, your vehicle wrecked within sight of the school and there is no way you waded through hundreds of zombies after that. And that was before you lot stirred up the zombies in the neighborhoods with your recent rescue mission thing. I know that you seem to think you can drive a jeep through anything, but 1200 slightly decayed human bodies might as well be a reinforced solid steel wall. You will die, and it will be within sight of the school.

Here's my question for you, lax. If you want to just kill yourself, why the fuck did you even bother wasting Cheese's and our time by agreeing to participate in this game when you had no intention of actually participating in the real sense of the word, and rather seemingly intended to ruin the game as much as possible by purposely trying to get yourself killed and be a general detriment to everyone else? Frankly, I'm sick as fuck of your antics, and I'm not wasting the fucking food so that your character can go commit fucking suicide just to please your fucking ego and fuck up the game as much as possible.

*slits Henry's throat with the saw knife*

"I had no intention of him walking out of here with any supplies. We can not afford to waste supplies. I hope you all can understand why I felt this necessary and took it upon myself to carry out, rather than taking it to a vote of some sort first. Tim, get flares on the roof. The rest of you, dig in. I want Tim on the roof trying to signal choppers, and if he fails, we'll need some kind of fallback point to keep as much of our supplies and personnel as possible when the artillery starts falling."

you should notice death joined and someone els is joining the game, now you eather fucked them over, or you can say never mind (witch you wont) or cheese gan go "he didnt die" witch wont happen eather, and i waznt gana take any food or water, and i see how saveing 3 people, helping save 2 others and attempting to save 2 more gets me, oh ya and bringing 3 guns over a hunderd bullets, solar pannels, gass and food/water gets me...

tell me one hostile action that i did to the school...
laxspartan007
laxspartan007
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1272
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny tim Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:15 pm

Disobeyed quarantine. A rule that all newcomers must follow.

tiny tim
Crimson Cripple

Back to top Go down

Post by laxspartan007 Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:17 pm

tiny tim wrote:Disobeyed quarantine. A rule that all newcomers must follow.

because i waz leaving to save 2 ppl within the evacuation time...
laxspartan007
laxspartan007
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny tim Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:20 pm

But you didn't know that they even existed. Don't make me start spouting big words about the d20 system!

tiny tim
Crimson Cripple

Back to top Go down

Post by laxspartan007 Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:22 pm

tiny tim wrote:But you didn't know that they even existed. Don't make me start spouting big words about the d20 system!

i taked to bolth of them...death in PM and the mistery guy on Xbox live...
laxspartan007
laxspartan007
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny tim Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:24 pm

But you did not know about them in character. Doing something based on knowledge you have out of character is called metagaming and it is very bad!

tiny tim
Crimson Cripple

Back to top Go down

Post by laxspartan007 Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:26 pm

tiny tim wrote:But you did not know about them in character. Doing something based on knowledge you have out of character is called metagaming and it is very bad!

i know that, but i waz gana go "looking for resorces and supplys" than find them, but yes still metagameing...
laxspartan007
laxspartan007
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocbl2 Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:31 pm

Hm....

TIm, I need some wood. I can burn it in the generator and we can light up the lights.
Nocbl2
Nocbl2
Lord's Personal Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rotaretilbo Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:35 pm

laxspartan007 wrote:if you read back i took it back from the wepons stash...

Which assumes we just gave you free reign to walk around and do as you please. Ya, right. Nice try.

laxspartan007 wrote:he said "im going with lax"

I don't pretend to understand half of what Noc says.

laxspartan007 wrote:cheese agreed i wouldnt die IN THE CAR because i waz on a mission...

And what, you think that since you're in a car, you won't die in sight? Like I said, 1200 slightly decayed people might as well be reinforced steel. Your car will not get out of sight before you are overwhelmed.

laxspartan007 wrote:you should notice death joined and someone els is joining the game, now you eather fucked them over, or you can say never mind (witch you wont) or cheese gan go "he didnt die" witch wont happen eather, and i waznt gana take any food or water, and i see how saveing 3 people, helping save 2 others and attempting to save 2 more gets me, oh ya and bringing 3 guns over a hunderd bullets, solar pannels, gass and food/water gets me...

And you only were capable of doing those things because, despite Cheese's attempts to put his foot down, you couldn't understand the simple concept of "you cannot drive on the roads anymore" and so Cheese decided that it was just easier to let you drive around rather than arguing it anymore. Sure, you saved a few blokes, but you act like it would have been simply impossible for anyone else to do, which isn't true. And the fact that you refused to abide by the rules means that after saving those people, you would risk all of their lives and the lives of people who owed you nothing just for your own ego. So shut the fuck up, and consider this: you managed to turn the one person who actually wanted to see you in here, the person who fought so that we could have a rewind to give you a chance to get in, so against you to the point that he was willing to kill you just so he'd not have to listen to your fucking bullshit.

laxspartan007 wrote:tell me one hostile action that i did to the school...

Well, first, you refused to come into the school, and insisted that we take down our barrier, allowing hundreds of zombies to swarm in, so that we could accommodate your personal desires, which apparently are more important than survival. Then, you threatened to ram the barrier, and don't give me that bullshit that you were joking, because you kept saying it over and over, and with no Razz next to it, when it was clear that the others were taking it seriously. And now, you refuse to go into quarantine and will choose instead to go and get yourself killed, wasting materials ad resources that would be better served for those of us who aren't trying to purposely get ourselves killed, such as the supplies you'd undoubtedly take (or do you admit that you are purposely trying to die) and the jeep.

Now then, to the game.

"Tim is the only person to be working on signaling the choppers. The rest of us need to work on reinforcing a fallback area."
Rotaretilbo
Rotaretilbo
Magnificent Bastard

Male Number of posts : 4541
Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://cdpgames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocbl2 Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:38 pm

"Don't worry. I can get this fire up and running in no time."

Action: shoot the wood in the generator, causing enough friction to light it up
Nocbl2
Nocbl2
Lord's Personal Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny tim Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:41 pm

"That is not a good idea......."

tiny tim
Crimson Cripple

Back to top Go down

Post by laxspartan007 Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:45 pm

Rotaretilbo wrote:
laxspartan007 wrote:if you read back i took it back from the wepons stash...

Which assumes we just gave you free reign to walk around and do as you please. Ya, right. Nice try.

it waz before the mission to save the 2 other ppl when noone noticed that i didnt go in Quarintine...

laxspartan007 wrote:he said "im going with lax"

Rotaretilbo wrote:I don't pretend to understand half of what Noc says.

laxspartan007 wrote:cheese agreed i wouldnt die IN THE CAR because i waz on a mission...

Rotaretilbo wrote:And what, you think that since you're in a car, you won't die in sight? Like I said, 1200 slightly decayed people might as well be reinforced steel. Your car will not get out of sight before you are overwhelmed.

ive driven through it twice already

laxspartan007 wrote:you should notice death joined and someone els is joining the game, now you eather fucked them over, or you can say never mind (witch you wont) or cheese gan go "he didnt die" witch wont happen eather, and i waznt gana take any food or water, and i see how saveing 3 people, helping save 2 others and attempting to save 2 more gets me, oh ya and bringing 3 guns over a hunderd bullets, solar pannels, gass and food/water gets me...

Rotaretilbo wrote:And you only were capable of doing those things because, despite Cheese's attempts to put his foot down, you couldn't understand the simple concept of "you cannot drive on the roads anymore" and so Cheese decided that it was just easier to let you drive around rather than arguing it anymore. Sure, you saved a few blokes, but you act like it would have been simply impossible for anyone else to do, which isn't true. And the fact that you refused to abide by the rules means that after saving those people, you would risk all of their lives and the lives of people who owed you nothing just for your own ego. So shut the fuck up, and consider this: you managed to turn the one person who actually wanted to see you in here, the person who fought so that we could have a rewind to give you a chance to get in, so against you to the point that he was willing to kill you just so he'd not have to listen to your fucking bullshit.

well now you have to listen to more...

laxspartan007 wrote:tell me one hostile action that i did to the school...

Rotaretilbo wrote:Well, first, you refused to come into the school, and insisted that we take down our barrier, allowing hundreds of zombies to swarm in, so that we could accommodate your personal desires, which apparently are more important than survival. Then, you threatened to ram the barrier, and don't give me that bullshit that you were joking, because you kept saying it over and over, and with no Razz next to it, when it was clear that the others were taking it seriously. And now, you refuse to go into quarantine and will choose instead to go and get yourself killed, wasting materials ad resources that would be better served for those of us who aren't trying to purposely get ourselves killed, such as the supplies you'd undoubtedly take (or do you admit that you are purposely trying to die) and the jeep.

i said ACTION now, i didnt ram the car against it did i?

Rotaretilbo wrote:Now then, to the game.

"Tim is the only person to be working on signaling the choppers. The rest of us need to work on reinforcing a fallback area."

Last edited by laxspartan007 on Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
laxspartan007
laxspartan007
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheese Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:46 pm

Noc... that will never work no matter how many times you shoot it. Unless of course you have tracer rounds, which you don't. Razz

Lax, I said if you left the school again you would die within sight. The only reason I let you waltz around before is because it was the easiest way to get Drag and T and everyone.

Now the only way dead people can argue is if they are zombies - and even then they can only put forward moaning, which I guess isn't much different from what's been happening anyway. So shhh...

As for Death No More, I have a plan for him. And the mystery guy? I don't know who this is but already I have a bad feeling about them.

Cheese
Lord's Personal Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by laxspartan007 Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:50 pm

Cheese wrote:Noc... that will never work no matter how many times you shoot it. Unless of course you have tracer rounds, which you don't. Razz

Lax, I said if you left the school again you would die within sight. The only reason I let you waltz around before is because it was the easiest way to get Drag and T and everyone.

Now the only way dead people can argue is if they are zombies - and even then they can only put forward moaning, which I guess isn't much different from what's been happening anyway. So shhh...

As for Death No More, I have a plan for him. And the mystery guy? I don't know who this is but already I have a bad feeling about them.

i asked if i could drive through the horde and you said "if you can get the keys back shure"

you should be more detailed...
laxspartan007
laxspartan007
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny tim Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:51 pm

Quote please?

tiny tim
Crimson Cripple

Back to top Go down

Post by laxspartan007 Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:51 pm

tiny tim wrote:Quote please?

quote ^

it waz in PM
laxspartan007
laxspartan007
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rotaretilbo Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:56 pm

laxspartan007 wrote:it waz before the mission to save the 2 other ppl when noone noticed that i didnt go in Quarintine...

Ya, according to you, you were in the car the whole time, or have you forgotten that already. ;)

laxspartan007 wrote:ive driven through it twice already

And Cheese has specifically said that you cannot anymore, and that him letting you drive around was already a huge stretch.

laxspartan007 wrote:well now you have to listen to more...

Hey, P, could you ban this fucker from D&D again? I'm sick of hearing him run his mouth when he clearly has no clue what is going on.

laxspartan007 wrote:i said ACTION now, i didnt ram the car against it did i?

Oh, sorry, next time I'll let you fuck us all in the ass before I declare your intent an action.[/sarcasm]

laxspartan007 wrote:i asked if i could drive through the horde and you said "if you can get the keys back shure"

you should be more detailed...

Quote? I can quote where Cheese specifically said you couldn't anymore.
Rotaretilbo
Rotaretilbo
Magnificent Bastard

Male Number of posts : 4541
Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://cdpgames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheese Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:57 pm

It's true. He was gonna drive through the horde and stall after not too long as I have said several times.

Then be trapped inside his reinforced jeep unable to move as hundreds clawed against the reinforcements. He would have a day before they broke in. To shoot himself... or to become one of them

Once again - dead people can't talk.

Get to reinforcing the basement!

Cheese
Lord's Personal Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 39 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next