Crimson Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life in future (think about it NAO!!!)

+9
Rasq'uire'laskar
Angatar
Toaster
Lord Pheonix
CivBase
PiEdude
rzgrz
BBJynne
KristallNacht
13 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Life in future (think about it NAO!!!) Empty Life in future (think about it NAO!!!)

Post by KristallNacht Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:42 pm

what your plans for future/what you think will happen?

I actually just realized an hour ago that the two main things i want/need to live/die comfortably I might have in the next few months.

-Motorcycle (Kawasaki Ninja)
-Game Tester Job

other cool/fulfilling shit to come later.

what about you guys?
KristallNacht
KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts : 5087
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Life in future (think about it NAO!!!) Empty Re: Life in future (think about it NAO!!!)

Post by BBJynne Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:35 pm

My plan is to not have a plan.

Seriously though, I don't know what I want to do, so I'm just learning as many skills as I'm interested in and I'll see what kind of living I can make with that.

And here's an encouraging thought: even if you fail at life, it doesn't matter. (unless you belong to a religion that places emphasis on works, in which case. . . get your ass out there and save your soul!)

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Male Number of posts : 5059
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Life in future (think about it NAO!!!) Empty Re: Life in future (think about it NAO!!!)

Post by KristallNacht Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:55 pm

lol but you have no idea at all?

I mean i just have 2 things....2 easy things i know i'd like...
KristallNacht
KristallNacht

Back to top Go down

Post by rzgrz Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:07 pm

1) Live and die a hero.....(Marine General of US and then becoming President [wich would equal not good for most{refering to Don}])

2) game tester.....
rzgrz
rzgrz
Minion

Male Number of posts : 949
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post by KristallNacht Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:14 pm

lol your first isn't reasonable.

I found a Kawasaki Ninja ZX6 in my area for $1700. It has 10k less miles than blue book says would be valued at $3300!!!
KristallNacht
KristallNacht

Back to top Go down

Post by rzgrz Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:05 am

yea the last but was a stretch......... but in general... Live and die an honored man. is a goal that one day i just might achieve.
rzgrz
rzgrz
Minion

Male Number of posts : 949
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post by PiEdude Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:05 am

My goal is to make Japan uninhabitable to even the smallest of lizards.
PiEdude
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Male Number of posts : 4573

Back to top Go down

Post by BBJynne Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:38 am

PiEdude wrote:My goal is to make Japan uninhabitable to even the smallest of lizards.

to what purpose?

its people will live on. . . and through them, its culture

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by CivBase Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:13 am

BBJynne wrote:My plan is to not have a plan.
In theory it's an awsome idea, but my cousing went to colledge like that and now has to stay an extra 2 years because he didn't take the right courses for what he wants to do now.

Man, I would LOVE to be a game tester/designer... but there are far to many going into that. So instead, I think I'm going to go into software engineering. My uncle who works at Iowa State University says that they need more software engineers, so the outlook sounds pretty good. They also get paied more than game designers and have a much more stable job.
CivBase
CivBase
Adbot

Male Number of posts : 7336
Registration date : 2008-04-27

http://pathwaygames.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Pheonix Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:55 pm

Id rather live a man and not die, ergo continuing to be a man.
Lord Pheonix
Lord Pheonix
Lord Of The Flames

Male Number of posts : 7574
Registration date : 2008-03-23

https://crimsonflame.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Toaster Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:00 pm

My main goal in life is to write a book. slow process...
Toaster
Toaster
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2715
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Angatar Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:21 pm

I wish to publish my book Le Random: Can You Survive?, and then corrupt the fools souls who read it. Oh, and get into AP Classes.
Angatar
Angatar
Lord's Personal Minion

Female Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by PiEdude Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:18 pm

ReconToaster wrote:My main goal in life is to write a book. slow process...

I've been writing one for over a year and I'm up to page 6.
(I'd probably be a lot farther along if I actually worked on it more)
PiEdude
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Male Number of posts : 4573

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Pheonix Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:21 pm

Well for a closer to now goal.

Get my comic site up and running
Lord Pheonix
Lord Pheonix
Lord Of The Flames

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasq'uire'laskar Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:55 pm

I will be President of the United States.
Rotaretilbo will be my Secretary of State, NT will be the Secretary of Homeland Security (And he will be given the following instructions: The Constitution is only a piece of paper) ReconToaster will probably be appointed to the CIA, Civbase will be Attorney General...

PiEdude wrote:My goal is to make Japan uninhabitable to even the smallest of lizards.

And Pieman gets to be the guy who has the Football handcuffed to his wrists.
Rasq'uire'laskar
Rasq'uire'laskar
Crimson Scribe

Male Number of posts : 2929
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyxknight Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:56 pm

Well go marines!!!! *Will join marines but if that fails i'll join the army*
Onyxknight
Onyxknight
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1833

Back to top Go down

Post by Toaster Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:52 pm

Rasq wrote:ReconToaster will probably be appointed to the CIA

I am honored!

1st directive: generate enormous amounts of false information to plunge us into a space race with China. Then we can actually progress as a species!
Toaster
Toaster
Lord's Personal Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Pheonix Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:54 pm

Sorry to tell you this Recon but.......

We've already been to space........

Even have a space station

lol
Lord Pheonix
Lord Pheonix
Lord Of The Flames

Back to top Go down

Post by Toaster Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:01 pm

LP wrote:We've already been to space........

We haven't even been past our planets orbit

LP wrote: Even have a space station

and that accomplishes what? Oh yes... teamwork...

To be perfectly honest with you, as stupid as it sounds, I care more about space than just about any issue the country is facing. It is the future of our species and I WANT TO BE ALIVE WHEN WE DISCOVER INTERGALACTIC TRAVEL!

For the past 40 years we've done nothing but build a bunch of satellites and probes. We would be much further if the government would actually fund NASA.

The shuttle was originally supposed to be a crew only space plane. It would have taken us to mars ten years ago. Instead, they had to make it into an all around wonder machine that is not particularly good at anything just to get half the amount of money they asked for from the pentagon.

</rant>
Toaster
Toaster
Lord's Personal Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Dud Doodoo Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:57 pm

Rasq'uire'laskar wrote:I will be President of the United States.
Rotaretilbo will be my Secretary of State, NT will be the Secretary of Homeland Security (And he will be given the following instructions: The Constitution is only a piece of paper) ReconToaster will probably be appointed to the CIA, Civbase will be Attorney General...

And Pieman gets to be the guy who has the Football handcuffed to his wrists.
What about your lead evil software engineer of mass destruction?

You included toaster and civbase but not me? Sad

My goal by the time I am 18 is to get at least one mod done and achieve cognition in Bob. Of course, I will not sleep if my zombie preparations are not done by 2012.(obvious reasons)

I also intend on joining the marines when I'm 18/19, then I'm looking to get a degree as a computer software engineer. On top of that, I'm looking at doing some missionary work in Africa/South America. I look forward to see what the future holds in store for me, but I'm probably going to do a LOT more with Bob.

Dud Doodoo
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1528

http://www.moddb.com/mods/broken-arrow-the-world-in-conflict-vie

Back to top Go down

Post by BBJynne Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:10 pm

ReconToaster wrote:For the past 40 years we've done nothing but build a bunch of satellites and probes. We would be much further if the government would actually fund NASA.

and here's why: people got bored of space.

they didn't care anymore, they had bigger problems. and tbh, seeing as we haven't found any habitable planets anyway, the only good that will come from space is technological advances, better communications and orbital weapons stations.

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Dud Doodoo Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:37 pm

BBJynne wrote:
ReconToaster wrote:For the past 40 years we've done nothing but build a bunch of satellites and probes. We would be much further if the government would actually fund NASA.

and here's why: people got bored of space.

they didn't care anymore, they had bigger problems. and tbh, seeing as we haven't found any habitable planets anyway, the only good that will come from space is technological advances, better communications and orbital weapons stations.
That's not entirely true. Mars has the essentials that we need in one form or another, all we need to do is terraform it and seed it with plants and animals. Judging by what were doing to our own atmosphere, we seem to be pretty good at terraforming already.

Dud Doodoo
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1528

http://www.moddb.com/mods/broken-arrow-the-world-in-conflict-vie

Back to top Go down

Post by A_Bearded_Swede Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:54 pm

i want to be an engineer.
A_Bearded_Swede
A_Bearded_Swede
Crimson Chef

Male Number of posts : 1743

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Pheonix Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:05 pm

We don't pay for it or send anything out cause we have no proof of anything even out there

I would also love to have space travel as a norm, but it is VERY expensive and there is no proof of anything else out there, so no one will spend billions of dollars on a probable nothing.
Lord Pheonix
Lord Pheonix
Lord Of The Flames

Back to top Go down

Post by Angatar Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:20 pm

Rasq'uire'laskar wrote:NT will be the Secretary of Homeland Security (And he will be given the following instructions: The Constitution is only a piece of paper)
^Win!
Angatar
Angatar
Lord's Personal Minion

Female Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next