Crimson Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone going "Tricking" on Halloween?

+19
RX
Ruski
KristallNacht
GreyApothecary
Gauz
A_Bearded_Swede
Vigil
Rasq'uire'laskar
Kasrkin Seath
Angatar
dragoon9105
KrAzY
Gold Spartan
Maeve
CivBase
Nocbl2
Felix
Divine Virus
Ascendant Justice
23 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Anyone going "Tricking" on Halloween? Empty Anyone going "Tricking" on Halloween?

Post by Ascendant Justice Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:49 pm

By tricking I mean stirring shit up and playing tag with the cops. This year we are planning to block all entrances to the school with straw bails. Aside from that we will probably drive really fast around town and hide at someones house when the cops get worse and sent 15 fucking squad cars to a town with a population of 500 people.

Drinking will be involved. But the drunk ones wont be driving of course.

Anyone else have plans?
Ascendant Justice
Ascendant Justice
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2136
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Anyone going "Tricking" on Halloween? Empty Re: Anyone going "Tricking" on Halloween?

Post by Divine Virus Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:51 pm

Saturday I'm going to a party. Going as Dexter from the TV show. Dexter. (the serial killer)

Other wise, one of my fav things to do is going to all the haunted houses in the area with a bunch of friends. tradition! Very Happy
Divine Virus
Divine Virus
Crimson Epidemic

Male Number of posts : 3125
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Back to top Go down

Anyone going "Tricking" on Halloween? Empty Re: Anyone going "Tricking" on Halloween?

Post by Felix Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:51 pm

Well for school, me and a few others are dressing up as cheerleaders, and on haloween, we are going to friends house for a party and tricker treating.
Felix
Felix
Banana

Male Number of posts : 2083
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Ascendant Justice Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:00 pm

Divine Virus wrote:Other wise, one of my fav things to do is going to all the haunted houses in the area with a bunch of friends. tradition! Very Happy

All the haunted houses in my area got bulldozed and turned into farmland Sad

There was only one that was actually haunted and another that was "thought" to be.
Ascendant Justice
Ascendant Justice
Lord's Personal Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine Virus Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:04 pm

Ascendant Justice wrote:
Divine Virus wrote:Other wise, one of my fav things to do is going to all the haunted houses in the area with a bunch of friends. tradition! Very Happy

All the haunted houses in my area got bulldozed and turned into farmland Sad

There was only one that was actually haunted and another that was "thought" to be.
That sucks. We got a haunted forrest over here. It's awesome. Razz
Divine Virus
Divine Virus
Crimson Epidemic

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocbl2 Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:56 pm

Well, all my friends are in financial or family doom, so...

But I am dressing up as an Amish guy Razz
Nocbl2
Nocbl2
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 4814
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by CivBase Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:39 pm

I think I'm gunna play Halo.

Woo.
CivBase
CivBase
Adbot

Male Number of posts : 7336
Registration date : 2008-04-27

http://pathwaygames.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maeve Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:45 pm

Well, since today is my birthday, I'm going out with friends tomorrow for a haunted house (WOO!) Then out with my family Saturday night...So, that's my plans for this weekend >.>

EDIT: Nothing about treat or treating...Stopped doing that 4 years ago
Maeve
Maeve
Crimson Chick

Female Number of posts : 588
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Spartan Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:00 pm

Felix wrote:Well for school, me and a few others are dressing up as cheerleaders, and on haloween, we are going to friends house for a party and tricker treating.
.....you're 17, right?
Gold Spartan
Gold Spartan
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 3405
Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://www.fftu.info/forum/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Post by KrAzY Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:05 pm

fuck you guys, I turn 21 in a week and I still go trick or treating
KrAzY
KrAzY
Painter of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 3965
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon9105 Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:10 pm

your never too old for free candy damnit!
dragoon9105
dragoon9105
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Angatar Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:48 pm

Free candy, and a chance of mayhem. What's the downside?
Angatar
Angatar
Lord's Personal Minion

Female Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine Virus Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:54 pm

Have any of you guys ever gotten non-candy items while trick-or-treating?

I have. It makes for an akward situation when looking back up at the person who gave it to you. Razz
Divine Virus
Divine Virus
Crimson Epidemic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasrkin Seath Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:56 pm

if by 'tricking' you mean going to furmeet in the rival schools town and using the opportunity to lightly 'troll' them, then yes
Kasrkin Seath
Kasrkin Seath
The Law

Male Number of posts : 3018
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasq'uire'laskar Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:01 am

We will kick off the annual Halloween celebration by carrying the principal's Smart Car into the Gym and leaving it on top of the bleachers. This will be followed by notifying the school board that we have released garter snakes into half of the toilets in the girls' bathrooms, and refusing to say which ones.

Once true mayhem has settled in, we have chartered a plane nominally used for skydiving, and will be chucking pumpkins out over the school parking lot. Additionally, a truck carrying twenty thousand eggs from Woolcox farms has been stolen yesterday, and we will be canvassing the neighborhoods starting at 5:00 PM. Our quota is ten eggs per house. Toilet paper usage is largely dependent on what we can commandeer from Chehalis paper mills, but it would be a shame not to use the catapult.

Finally, if our fun hasn't truly shut the whole town down, children under the age of ten wearing a DC costume will be given a Red Bull and a puppy liberated from a local puppy mill. We will also be abducting everyone under the age of ten we see wearing a Marvel costume, and dropping them off at a local Furry Convention. Finally, everyone else under the age of six will be locked in the Woolcox truck, with someone dressed as an insane clown at one end, and another dressed as a scarecrow at the other.

Oh, and there will be a massive candy sale on Ebay, to be supplied by the little trick-or-treaters.
Rasq'uire'laskar
Rasq'uire'laskar
Crimson Scribe

Male Number of posts : 2929

Back to top Go down

Post by Vigil Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:40 am

Fuck that noise, I'll be playing New Vegas and ignoring the door.
Vigil
Vigil
Dark Knight of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 4810
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Spartan Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:14 am

KrAzY wrote:fuck you guys, I turn 21 in a week and I still go trick or treating
Well, you see, in Kentucky, teens and adults who go trick or treating usually receive threats and/or doors slammed in their faces.

Vigil wrote:Fuck that noise, I'll be playing New Vegas and ignoring the door.
Pretty much my plan. Razz
Gold Spartan
Gold Spartan
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 3405
Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://www.fftu.info/forum/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Post by A_Bearded_Swede Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:58 pm

I dunno.

I might go to a party, or

Take my lil cousins trick or treating.

Depends.
A_Bearded_Swede
A_Bearded_Swede
Crimson Chef

Male Number of posts : 1743
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:55 pm

Gold Spartan wrote:
Felix wrote:Well for school, me and a few others are dressing up as cheerleaders, and on haloween, we are going to friends house for a party and tricker treating.
.....you're 17, right?

Almost 18 Very Happy
Felix
Felix
Banana

Male Number of posts : 2083
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Ascendant Justice Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:13 pm

Felix wrote:
Gold Spartan wrote:
.....you're 17, right?

Almost 18 Very Happy

Be sure to let us know how many eyebrows get raised when people see a 17 year old dude show up at their door demanding candy.
Ascendant Justice
Ascendant Justice
Lord's Personal Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Gauz Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:45 pm

Going to murder someone and leave their corpse sitting up-right in a chair with a long knife portruding their chest. I'm going to set up a hidden video camera and see how long it takes for the children or their parents to realize that it's not a prop.
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by GreyApothecary Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:03 pm

Gauz wrote:Going to murder someone and leave their corpse sitting up-right in a chair with a long knife portruding their chest. I'm going to set up a hidden video camera and see how long it takes for the children or their parents to realize that it's not a prop.
didn't something similar happen to that but with a hanging person?
GreyApothecary
GreyApothecary
Minion

Male Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2010-09-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Gauz Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:11 pm

GreyApothecary wrote:
Gauz wrote:Going to murder someone and leave their corpse sitting up-right in a chair with a long knife portruding their chest. I'm going to set up a hidden video camera and see how long it takes for the children or their parents to realize that it's not a prop.
didn't something similar happen to that but with a hanging person?
I dont know...

How long did they last?
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Back to top Go down

Post by KrAzY Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:37 pm

Ascendant Justice wrote:
Felix wrote:
Gold Spartan wrote:
.....you're 17, right?

Almost 18 Very Happy

Be sure to let us know how many eyebrows get raised when people see a 17 year old dude show up at their door demanding candy.

I go with a group of other 20 year olds

the parents find it funny as hell
KrAzY
KrAzY
Painter of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 3965

Back to top Go down

Post by Gauz Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:56 pm

KrAzY wrote:
Ascendant Justice wrote:
Felix wrote:
Gold Spartan wrote:
.....you're 17, right?

Almost 18 Very Happy

I go with a group of other 20 year olds

the parents find it funny as hell
When you're talking to them. I'm like 90% sure that they might just be calling you creeps when they close the door Razz
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next