Crimson Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this thread is about tacos, or will be deleted

+19
MrX
Angatar
BBJynne
Gold Spartan
Vtrooper
Onyxknight
Elabajaba
Gauz
Vigil
CivBase
Divine Virus
Rasq'uire'laskar
TNine
Ukurse
Dud Doodoo
JB
KrAzY
PiEdude
Ringleader
23 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

this thread is about tacos, or will be deleted Empty this thread is about tacos, or will be deleted

Post by Ringleader Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:25 pm

this thread is about tacos, or will be deleted Harrison_Ford_and_Calista_Flockhart

What the hell is that doing on Harrison Ford's ear!?

Last edited by Ringleader on Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ringleader
Ringleader
Crimson Muse

Male Number of posts : 1993
Registration date : 2009-06-12

Back to top Go down

this thread is about tacos, or will be deleted Empty Re: this thread is about tacos, or will be deleted

Post by PiEdude Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:44 pm

this thread is about tacos, or will be deleted Startrekwtfpd5xq7
PiEdude
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Male Number of posts : 4573
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

this thread is about tacos, or will be deleted Empty Re: this thread is about tacos, or will be deleted

Post by KrAzY Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:47 pm

of all the things I don't care about in the world, this is one of them
KrAzY
KrAzY
Painter of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 3965
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringleader Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:18 pm

It matters A LOT...
Ringleader
Ringleader
Crimson Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by JB Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:30 pm

World caring about this? Much less us? I'm gonna be really nice about this.
In no way shape or form do I, or anyone else for that matter really care about Harrison Ford's ear or any part of him for that matter. I'd rather pull my own brain out through my ass using my own hand then even attempt at giving a rats ass about this, and that's being generous.

Done Very Happy
JB
JB
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1183
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by PiEdude Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:39 pm

I disagree with JB.
PiEdude
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringleader Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:43 pm

No no no, I didn't make this thread to be some celebrity hype crap...

It's because one of my childhood movie heroes is pulling a 'Robin Williams' on us, and I don't really appreciate that.

I mean, why the hell would Han Solo/Indiana Jones/Blade Runner, get his ears pierced with some tiny little dingy? If you were to care (I think you would, but your intentionally missing the point of this thread, to say "I DON'T CARE", to be cool or tough or above modern culture or something?). If you were in his shoes, would you get little earrings? WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?
Ringleader
Ringleader
Crimson Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Dud Doodoo Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:44 pm

My life has been changed forever. My hero is not the ultimate display of prestige and beauty that I once perceived him as being. Truly, my heart is broken, my life shattered. One can only hope that out of the coming solitary depression of mine, my ideals and values will begin to reform and reshape themselves after being so mercilessly torched.

If this is not the end of the world, then one will never come.

Dud Doodoo
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1528

http://www.moddb.com/mods/broken-arrow-the-world-in-conflict-vie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringleader Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:50 pm

JB wrote:World caring about this? Much less us? I'm gonna be really nice about this.
In no way shape or form do I, or anyone else for that matter really care about Harrison Ford's ear or any part of him for that matter. I'd rather pull my own brain out through my ass using my own hand then even attempt at giving a rats ass about this, and that's being generous.

Done Very Happy

That's really tough of you to have said that, give yourself a few internet points and a pat on the back for revealing to us that you have more important stuff to do then chat on a forum about random stuff, and that your concerns are so much higher then everyone else's, because your above everyone else here....

No, but seriously, why would you intentionally take the literal and clearly not intentional purpose/meaning of this thread to illustrate a moot point? Do you think this thread is actually about Harrison Ford's ear lobe?
Ringleader
Ringleader
Crimson Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Ukurse Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:54 pm

Well, is that the fag ear?
Ukurse
Ukurse
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1441
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by PiEdude Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:57 pm

Ringleader wrote:No no no, I didn't make this thread to be some celebrity hype crap...

It's because one of my childhood movie heroes is pulling a 'Robin Williams' on us, and I don't really appreciate that.

I no longer agree with Ringleader.
PiEdude
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringleader Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:57 pm

Dud Doodoo wrote:My life has been changed forever. My hero is not the ultimate display of prestige and beauty that I once perceived him as being. Truly, my heart is broken, my life shattered. One can only hope that out of the coming solitary depression of mine, my ideals and values will begin to reform and reshape themselves after being so mercilessly torched.

If this is not the end of the world, then one will never come.

Dud, it's not a small deal, the fact that he would cave into such modern B$, even in the smallest most insignificant forms, means he would concede with the stylings of modern filmography, which I hope everyone here knows, is vastly inferior to the film style of the past.

Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Ark ------> Indiana Jones: Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.

Indiana Jones in a snake pit --------> Indiana Jones inside a refrigerator, flying through the air.

Indiana Jones not saying something lame every time he does a strenuous activity -----> "Not as easy as it used to be.", "I'm getting too old for this."...

Good actors that hadn't already destroyed their careers with modern, grabastic, shrill films ------> Shia Lebouff, "Mom, I don't masturbate!"
Ringleader
Ringleader
Crimson Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringleader Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:58 pm

PiEdude wrote:
Ringleader wrote:No no no, I didn't make this thread to be some celebrity hype crap...

I no longer agree with Ringleader.

this thread is about tacos, or will be deleted Robin-williams
this thread is about tacos, or will be deleted Robin-williams-243x272
this thread is about tacos, or will be deleted Image07

"LOOK AT ME, I'M COOL NOW, I FIT IN WITH YOU!!!"

Last edited by Ringleader on Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ringleader
Ringleader
Crimson Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringleader Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:59 pm

Ukurse wrote:Well, is that the fag ear?

No, it's the MAN ear
Ringleader
Ringleader
Crimson Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by TNine Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:00 pm

Why should i care?
TNine
TNine
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1200
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by TNine Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:00 pm

Why should i care?
TNine
TNine
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1200
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringleader Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:03 pm

TNine, read the thread again, I think I addressed your commentary, questions, and concerns already.
Ringleader
Ringleader
Crimson Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasq'uire'laskar Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:49 pm

Yes, this does change how I view Harrison Ford. When I thought of him, I used to think of Indiana Jones and Harrison Ford and Jack Ryan and The President.

Now, its tainted with "60-year-old man who would get his ears pierced".

Life-altering? No. Few things are.
A change in my worldview? A little one.
A change in how I view Harrison Ford? Yes.

As for Robin Williams... He was always weird. That's the kind of humor he does, and he's really one of the few that can pull it off.
Rasq'uire'laskar
Rasq'uire'laskar
Crimson Scribe

Male Number of posts : 2929

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine Virus Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:58 pm

KrAzY wrote:of all the things I don't care about in the world, this is one of them
Divine Virus
Divine Virus
Crimson Epidemic

Male Number of posts : 3125
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by PiEdude Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:10 am

Ringleader wrote:means he would concede with the stylings of modern filmography, which I hope everyone here knows, is vastly inferior to the film style of the past.

Fuck.

You.
PiEdude
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringleader Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:53 am

So you prefer Indiana inside a refrigerator, and flying through the air?

I think Rasq is the only one who understands the meaning behind the thread.
Ringleader
Ringleader
Crimson Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by CivBase Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:23 am

-(This doesn't surprise me in the least bit and due to my lack of interest in celebrities (much less Harrison Ford), I also do not care. I'd rather not give the guy more attention than he deserves and this reads as a negative reading on my attention-deserving scale.In fact, I've already said to much. *makes the post negative* That's better.)
CivBase
CivBase
Adbot

Male Number of posts : 7336
Registration date : 2008-04-27

http://pathwaygames.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Vigil Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:18 pm

Seriously? You complaining that a 60 year old man, beyond his acting prime got an ear ring? All the horrible things in the world, all the braindead stupid things, you CHOOSE A FUCKING EARING!!? Get over it.

'BUT VIGIL! HE GOT AN EAR RING, HE'S PULLING A ROBIN WILLIAMS, HIS MOVIES ARE GOING TO SUCK BECAUSE HE'S TRYING TO BE DOWN WITH THE KIDS WAH WAH WAH!'

Suck it up kid.

Harrison Ford has sucked for over the last decade, an earring is not going to change anything. His last good film was Air Force One and being films as bad as hollywood homicide, firewall and Indy 4. The blame was at his doorstep for those abominations just as much it was to the writers and directors.

Also you ignorance of filmography today is fucking amazing. Sure, big dumb action films are as dumb if not more soo than the last ten years, but movies like Oldboy, The Dark Knight, One Hour Photo (Yes a Robin Williams movie made in the last decade which is actually good), Disrtict motherfucking 9, Spiderman 2 and many others shows this generation makes as many great films to previous decades. Get over yourself seriously.
Vigil
Vigil
Dark Knight of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 4810
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Gauz Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:16 pm

What's this thread about?
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine Virus Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:47 pm

Gauz wrote:What's this thread about?
Tacos?

this thread is about tacos, or will be deleted Image
Divine Virus
Divine Virus
Crimson Epidemic

Male Number of posts : 3125
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next