Crimson Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of Light

+6
XNate02
CivBase
rzgrz
Onyxknight
Gold Spartan
Vtrooper
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Warriors of Light - Page 2 Empty Re: Warriors of Light

Post by RX Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:21 pm

Hehe. Spartan vs wampa right? I like the mix between UNSC and SW.
RX
RX
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1958
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Back to top Go down

Post by PiEdude Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:48 pm

The writing is better, but still, you could use more practice.

What was it you said you had in the CB that one time?
Autism or something?
PiEdude
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Male Number of posts : 4573
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Vtrooper Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:18 pm

Chapter 7, Section 2: The Fall of Hoth

Near Hoth Asteroid Field
Bridge, RAC Kantar
09:39 Hours, 365 Days ACW

“Ok Sev, because I’m low on experienced bridge crew you will be working with us now,” said the captain of the RAC Kantar.
“Ok so what do you need me to do?” asked Sev, looking around the bridge.
“You,” said the Captain, “are on long range sensors until we can fined something better for you to do.”
“Yes sir,” said Sev walking over to his console in one of the two ‘pits’ on the bridge where weapons, sensor, and flight control crews worked. Well at least it can’t get any worse than it has today, thought Sev as he sat down.

3 Hours Later

An alarm sounded as Sev looked at his console. A large ship came out of nowhere right in front of them. “Power to weapons I want turbolasers and point defenses online now!” said the Captain. “Get Blue, Red, and Gold Squadrons out there. Sev, come with me.”
Sev got up and went with the Captain through a door in the back of the bridge to a room with a large circle table in the middle. The table activated and showed a hologram of the ship that, through the hologram, looked like a fruit that had four spikes under the front section.
“Sev,” said the Captain, “is this the same ship classification that attacked the Hammer?”
“No sir,” said Sev, “it was much smaller and wasn’t rounded. It was more angled.”
“Okay then, we must capture this ship’s crew as well.”
The door to the room opened and a crewman walked up to the Captain. “Sir,” said the crewman, “multiple contacts coming from the ship. We think they’re borders and fighters.”
“Launch Blue Squadron and have them clear the area as best they can before we launch the bombers.”
“Yes sir!” said the crewman. He saluted and walked out the door.

Hanger Bay, RAC Kantar

“This is Blue Leader to Blue Squadron, link lasers and get ready. We got a fight on our hands,” said Basilisk as his V-wing lifted off the deck. “Rouge, your with me but keep a tight formation. We can’t afford to lose anyone this time.”
“Roger that, Basilisk.”
A beeping sound came from behind Basilisk. It came from his astromech droid R7-P1.
“I know ArSeven, but keep that stabilizer in place ‘till were done”
R7 beeped in approval as they lifted into space and at the purple ship. R7 beeped again and on his scopes appeared eight targets that looked like bugs. “By the Force, what is that Blue Leader?” asked one of his squad mates over the COM.
“I don’t know, Blue Ten, but watch it.” said Basilisk is response.
R7 beeped again but this wasn’t good. Thirteen yellows disturbances appeared and thirteen more ships: one large ship that was about the size of one of the new star destroyers, three more of the ships that they first saw, and nine ships that looked like they were from the deepest depths. Of Mon Calamari seconds later the COM boomed with noise and a deep voice started talking. “Unknown vessel, this is… Heretics,” and it cut off almost as fast then started again but this time it was the Captain of the Kantar.
“Blue Leader we are pulling you out. Red and Gold Squadrons will defend the Kantar until we re-connect with the fleet and ground operations have stopped, but we must fight these guys for now. Kantar out,” and the COM went dead.
“You heard him, gents. Move to provide fighter support for the Kantar. I hope the General can do something to stop this without fighting,” said Basilisk as he and the rest of Blue Squadron moved to protect the Kantar.
Vtrooper
Vtrooper
Crimson Henchmen

Male Number of posts : 2885
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamiesway Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:10 pm

uh....sounds....great!
Jamiesway
Jamiesway
Crimson Chick

Female Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by CivBase Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:48 pm

You're getting better at conveying the story. Word choice could still use a little work, but not too bad. I'd give this newest chapter a... 5/10, but you're on your way.
CivBase
CivBase
Adbot

Male Number of posts : 7336
Registration date : 2008-04-27

http://pathwaygames.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2