Crimson Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The co-founders of Bioware are leaving the studio.

+8
Lord Pheonix
KristallNacht
dragoon9105
PiEdude
Gauz
Rasq'uire'laskar
Divine Virus
Vigil
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The co-founders of Bioware are leaving the studio. - Page 2 Empty Re: The co-founders of Bioware are leaving the studio.

Post by Gauz Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:18 am

inb4masseffectmatchingpj's
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

The co-founders of Bioware are leaving the studio. - Page 2 Empty Re: The co-founders of Bioware are leaving the studio.

Post by Rotaretilbo Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:34 am

Wait...they're making another Mass Effect?
Rotaretilbo
Rotaretilbo
Magnificent Bastard

Male Number of posts : 4541
Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://cdpgames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vigil Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:53 am

Rotaretilbo wrote:Wait...they're making another Mass Effect?

Yep, made a new studio. Now it has a release window.

I'd assume it's a spin-off, as given how badly they messed up the ending both before and after release of ME3, it will probably be a prequel of some sorts.
Vigil
Vigil
Dark Knight of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 4810
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Pheonix Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:27 am

Commander Shepard was awesome as all hell, and depending on his previous background he did cool stuff in the past.....

But I don't think it would be awesome enough to warrant a game following him. He wouldn't be able to even have any of the alien followers since the first game shows he didn't have much experience with aliens and would always ask them questions about their history and biology. Him already being on a ship with aliens would make that stupid.

Hope it follows someone new despite my Shepard love.
Lord Pheonix
Lord Pheonix
Lord Of The Flames

Male Number of posts : 7574
Registration date : 2008-03-23

https://crimsonflame.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vigil Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:51 am

If they have to, make your Shepard make a brief cameo, back when he was a raw recruit.

But I'd prefer they never show Shepard again.
Vigil
Vigil
Dark Knight of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 4810
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Gauz Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:40 pm

It's like Halo except they're working A LOT faster lol
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by KristallNacht Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:58 pm

Lord Pheonix wrote:Commander Shepard was awesome as all hell, and depending on his previous background he did cool stuff in the past.....

But I don't think it would be awesome enough to warrant a game following him. He wouldn't be able to even have any of the alien followers since the first game shows he didn't have much experience with aliens and would always ask them questions about their history and biology. Him already being on a ship with aliens would make that stupid.

not the mention there are multiple different back stories Shepard could have.

Hope it follows someone new despite my Shepard love.
KristallNacht
KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts : 5087
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Ascendant Justice Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:28 pm

Well we have a few back stories from the novels right? I can see something maybe during the first bit of the First Contact War, and maybe a bit into Anderson's past.
Ascendant Justice
Ascendant Justice
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2136
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocbl2 Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:23 pm

If you've read or looked into the stories of the comics, you'll find that Anderson is very, very intriguing indeed...

He actually fought TIM once.
Nocbl2
Nocbl2
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 4814
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum