Crimson Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The branch and the power line (explosion)

2 posters

Go down

The branch and the power line (explosion) Empty The branch and the power line (explosion)

Post by Gauz Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:24 pm

I have no clue why but I always burst out into laughter watching this video Razz

“No,” the wire whispered. “You can’t—you’ll burn—”

The branch smiled sadly, looking up at the tree that had protected her for so many years. But, the branch needed to know for herself the heat and passion of the wires. “I would rather burn a hundred times over,” she said softly, “than live an eternity away from you.”

“But, I’m right here! You can see me every day!” The wire pleaded desperately. “You don’t have to do this!”

“Actually, I do,” the branch replied. “I’m falling and it’s only a matter of time. Please…tell me you’ll catch me. Even if I’ll burn, tell me you’ll catch me.”

The wire was silent before swaying in affirmation, gazing up at the branch that had always been so far above him. Always out of reach, always kept away, protected jealously by the tree.

The wind was picking up, and with each blow, the branch swung ever closer to the wires until finally, she was ripped from the tree and fell down into the waiting arms of her beloved.

“Hello,” she whispered, feeling that dreadful heat creeping up from her base. It wouldn’t be long now. The sparks were already starting and she was starting to glow. The wire tried to prevent the inevitable, desperately trying to contain the power he knew would lead to her violent destruction, but all he could do was watch her burn as they swayed in the wind.

It was over within a few seconds. There was a sudden burst of colorful flames and everything was still. Even the wind had died down, leaving the remnants of the branch…his branch…sprawled across him, nothing more than a charred memory.
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

The branch and the power line (explosion) Empty Re: The branch and the power line (explosion)

Post by CivBase Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:26 pm

Remember kids, never climb trees near power lines.
CivBase
CivBase
Adbot

Male Number of posts : 7336
Registration date : 2008-04-27

http://pathwaygames.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down