Crimson Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D&D w/gunz - BBJynne and Tylertlat

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

D&D w/gunz - BBJynne and Tylertlat - Page 3 Empty Re: D&D w/gunz - BBJynne and Tylertlat

Post by BBJynne Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:49 pm

Sarah admires Nick and his equipment or something since this is getting kind of pointless.

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Male Number of posts : 5059
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

D&D w/gunz - BBJynne and Tylertlat - Page 3 Empty Re: D&D w/gunz - BBJynne and Tylertlat

Post by Lord Pheonix Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:09 pm

.....someone will pay dearly
Lord Pheonix
Lord Pheonix
Lord Of The Flames

Male Number of posts : 7574
Registration date : 2008-03-23

https://crimsonflame.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Pheonix Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:09 pm

BBJynne wrote:Sarah admires Nick and his equipment

I bet she does

rawr
Lord Pheonix
Lord Pheonix
Lord Of The Flames

Back to top Go down

Post by BBJynne Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:04 pm

Sarah leaves Nick's room and does her own stuff.

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Pheonix Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:14 pm

BBJynne wrote:Sarah leaves Nick's room and does her own stuff.

While thinking about Nicks "equipment"
Lord Pheonix
Lord Pheonix
Lord Of The Flames

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasrkin Seath Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:14 pm

"I hear gun from that room!" Sarah exclaims eagerly, trying to open the door.Her hand stops on the handle and she pauses. "There could be explosive demons..." she declares, before releasing it and turning toward Nick.
"What are you doing here?"
Kasrkin Seath
Kasrkin Seath
The Law

Male Number of posts : 3018
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Tylertlat Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:58 pm

Nick looks for a second like he's thinking of an answer to the question, but end up ignoring it, instead asking the two people: "Is there a plan for this sort of thing? Like an escape or civil defense contingency?"
Tylertlat
Tylertlat
Architect of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 625
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by BBJynne Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:26 am

"Why would you expect me to know any of that?" Sarah asks, "more importantly, where's the firearms? I heard gunfire." She looks at Nick and laughs, "civil defense contingency..."

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Tylertlat Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:48 pm

"Right here." Nick shift the rifle in his grasp. "So there's no plans? Alright, are we safe here for a moment?" (sending action request to seath)
Tylertlat
Tylertlat
Architect of the Flames

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasrkin Seath Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:23 pm

thats fine, Tyler

post dialogue here
Kasrkin Seath
Kasrkin Seath
The Law

Back to top Go down

Post by Tylertlat Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:54 pm

Before Sarah or her friend can answer, Nick takes the powered exo-frame out of his bag, attaches the bag to the hard-point on the back, and puts the frame on. This takes about 40 seconds.

"I have to find Quincy and Jen, but do either of you have an weapons? Or a plan?"
Tylertlat
Tylertlat
Architect of the Flames

Back to top Go down

Post by BBJynne Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:16 pm

"Sure whatever, follow if you feel like it" Sarah says before running toward the stairs.

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Tylertlat Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:44 pm

Nick uncertainly sets off after her... "But you are a mercenary pr a guard or something right? And this is your combat trained and armed friend?"
Tylertlat
Tylertlat
Architect of the Flames

Back to top Go down

Post by BBJynne Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:39 pm

Sarah turns back and shrugs, "well yeah I am, but when all you have is a handgun, it's best to get more firepower." With that, she continues on her way to the building's exit on a lower floor.

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Tylertlat Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:10 pm

Nick follows Sarah down the stairs. (Seath, I'm trusting you to tell me when what I talked about happens, with the directions)
Tylertlat
Tylertlat
Architect of the Flames

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Pheonix Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:07 pm

Tylertlat wrote:Nick follows Sarah down the stairs. (Seath, I'm trusting you to tell me when what I talked about happens, with the directions)

D&D w/gunz - BBJynne and Tylertlat - Page 3 And_then_they_fucked2_RE_The_Clapper-s310x75-170914
Lord Pheonix
Lord Pheonix
Lord Of The Flames

Back to top Go down

Post by BBJynne Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:46 pm

"To the street level, to the street level, to the street level! Bigger guns nearby!" Sarah sings as she rushes headlong down the stairs, her handgun waving wildly in front of her.

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Tylertlat Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:48 pm

Nick Follows.
Tylertlat
Tylertlat
Architect of the Flames

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasrkin Seath Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:07 pm

The two of you quickly move down the stairs. At first floor, the door is inoperable. At ground floor, the floor which holds the store fronts and main entryways to the walkways, you hear gunfire coming from outside the door of the stairwell.
Kasrkin Seath
Kasrkin Seath
The Law

Back to top Go down

Post by BBJynne Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:30 am

Sarah stops and listens and turns to Nick, "Oh Nick, that sounds like an assault rifle or machine gun of some kind. I can tell from the burst firing. "

Nick asks, "If it's gunfire ,it friendly, right?"

"Maybe..." Sarah responds, "I'm not really sure what is out there fighting the gaurds, or whether it, them, whatever these demons are, use firearms or not... we shouldn't make assumptions"

Sarah looks through the small window in the door. She doesn't see anything moving through the window, as her view to the main pathways and most of the floor is obstructed by a wall. Sarah spots a body slumped against the wall about 30 feet off down the hall, as well as blood splotches all over the walls. most of the windows to the stores in the hall have been shattered, so there is broken glass lying on the floor

Sarah opens the door very slowly, putting her head against the crack so she can see as the view expands.

After opening the door, she walks out toward the gunfire, peeking around any corners before rounding them.

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by BBJynne Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:30 pm

Sarah relaxes and takes it easy.

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Pheonix Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:29 pm

BBJynne wrote:Sarah relaxes and takes it easy.

She slowly takes off her top
Lord Pheonix
Lord Pheonix
Lord Of The Flames

Back to top Go down

Post by BBJynne Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:06 am

Revealing the servos underneath.

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Pheonix Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:23 am

BBJynne wrote:Revealing the servos underneath.

Her sexy, sexy servos
Lord Pheonix
Lord Pheonix
Lord Of The Flames

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3