Crimson Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to Train Your Dragon

+16
Ruski
MrX
A_Bearded_Swede
KristallNacht
CivBase
Gold Spartan
Felix
Yam Head
TNine
Ukurse
Rasq'uire'laskar
Divine Virus
KrAzY
PiEdude
Ringleader
Gauz
20 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

How to Train Your Dragon - Page 2 Empty Re: How to Train Your Dragon

Post by MrX Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:23 pm

but im not on about those who praised stupid twat...
MrX
MrX
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 3080
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringleader Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:25 pm

Who said they didn't like it?

...and why can it not suck if it is a kids movie? are kids movies incapable of sucking? What angle are you coming from Bilco? I'm not quite sure what point your trying to make, or even if you are responding in the right thread/forum for that matter. You know, because nothing you said, nothing at all addressed any points brought up in this entire thread, so you can see where my confusion is coming from.

What about Pokemon the 15th movie, I'm pretty sure that movie sucked big gonchoes.

Last edited by Ringleader on Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ringleader
Ringleader
Crimson Muse

Male Number of posts : 1993
Registration date : 2009-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by KristallNacht Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:31 pm

The Pariah wrote:ITS A FUCKING MOVIE DEVELOPED FOR 5-8 YEAROLDS WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU DISAPPOINTED IF IT 'SUCKED'... americans...

in the entirety of the 2000s, large scale productions done in childish 3d by major companies have all been good, if not great.

For a 'kid' movie to be counted among the greats it needs also appeal to the teen populace as well as adults.
KristallNacht
KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts : 5087
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by KrAzY Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:14 pm

AMAZING, AMAZING movie

the 3d modeling and rendering of the environment / characters is the best I have ever seen in an animated movie.

this movie made me excited to be an animation major
KrAzY
KrAzY
Painter of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 3965
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringleader Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:29 pm

It was like Avatar, x10.
Ringleader
Ringleader
Crimson Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine Virus Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:07 am

Oh I definitely want to see this movie now with all the positivity it's been getting. In IMAX 3D. Very Happy
Divine Virus
Divine Virus
Crimson Epidemic

Male Number of posts : 3125
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:21 am

ЯocK™️ wrote:Oh I definitely want to see this movie now with all the positivity it's been getting. In IMAX 3D. Very Happy

I would recommend it Rock.
Felix
Felix
Banana

Male Number of posts : 2083
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruski Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:52 am

Looked stupid IMO.
Ruski
Ruski
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1218
Registration date : 2009-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by MrX Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:57 am

Ringleader wrote:Who said they didn't like it?

...and why can it not suck if it is a kids movie? are kids movies incapable of sucking? What angle are you coming from Bilco? I'm not quite sure what point your trying to make, or even if you are responding in the right thread/forum for that matter. You know, because nothing you said, nothing at all addressed any points brought up in this entire thread, so you can see where my confusion is coming from.

What about Pokemon the 15th movie, I'm pretty sure that movie sucked big gonchoes.

read it again...

and if you get such great entertainment from a film made to entice children then... nuff said
MrX
MrX
Lord's Personal Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:23 am

Ruski wrote:Looked stupid IMO.

I said that too, but it was actually pretty good.
Felix
Felix
Banana

Back to top Go down

Post by Maeve Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:51 pm

I'm going to see this tonight with my bf. I hope it's good. It better be good. The last kids movie I've seen that was really good was Inkheart when it was in theatres. And that was good Smile
Maeve
Maeve
Crimson Chick

Female Number of posts : 588
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Gauz Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:57 pm

The Pariah wrote:

and if you get such great entertainment from a film made to entice children then... nuff said
No, actually, please explain why you think a "kids movie" can't be good? I don't label it a kids movie really, it's just a movie that kids can watch. Meaning, it's not rated R, movies can still be good without sex, swearing, and gore.

I watched the movie in 3D Imax (first time I watched it was with a pirated copy) and it was AMAZING! I love this movie, and would compare it to Avatar, without a doubt.
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Maeve Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:50 pm

Gauz wrote:
The Pariah wrote:

No, actually, please explain why you think a "kids movie" can't be good? I don't label it a kids movie really, it's just a movie that kids can watch. Meaning, it's not rated R, movies can still be good without sex, swearing, and gore.

I watched the movie in 3D Imax (first time I watched it was with a pirated copy) and it was AMAZING! I love this movie, and would compare it to Avatar, without a doubt.

I was skeptical about Avatar and once I saw it, I was in love. So if you are comparing it with Avatar, then it MUST be good Smile
Maeve
Maeve
Crimson Chick

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:42 pm

Maeve wrote:
Gauz wrote:
The Pariah wrote:

I was skeptical about Avatar and once I saw it, I was in love. So if you are comparing it with Avatar, then it MUST be good Smile

expect Avatar was the biggest letdown I've had to date. How to train your dragon though, was amazing.
Felix
Felix
Banana

Back to top Go down

Post by Maeve Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:56 pm

Felix wrote:
Maeve wrote:
Gauz wrote:
The Pariah wrote:

expect Avatar was the biggest letdown I've had to date. How to train your dragon though, was amazing.

What the fuck, man? Avatar is awesome! I saw it twice ^^
Maeve
Maeve
Crimson Chick

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:37 pm

Maeve wrote:
Felix wrote:
Maeve wrote:
Gauz wrote:
The Pariah wrote:

What the fuck, man? Avatar is awesome! I saw it twice ^^

No, it looks awesome, it however is not awesome. And I saw it twice as well.
Felix
Felix
Banana

Back to top Go down

Post by Gauz Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:54 pm

Avatar wasn't a let down at all, felix just doesn't like it. THey're both great movies, and I cant decide which is better honestly!
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:59 pm

Gauz wrote:Avatar wasn't a let down at all, felix just doesn't like it. They're both great movies, and I cant decide which is better honestly!

Well it was a let down to me.
Felix
Felix
Banana

Back to top Go down

Post by CivBase Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:45 pm

Felix wrote:No, it looks awesome, it however is not awesome. And I saw it twice as well.
Oh boy... another Avatar debate? The story wasn't epic, but it was carried out in a way that makes it epic. IMO, that constitutes for a great movie.
CivBase
CivBase
Adbot

Male Number of posts : 7336
Registration date : 2008-04-27

http://pathwaygames.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringleader Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:31 pm

The Pariah wrote:
Ringleader wrote:Who said they didn't like it?

read it again...

What? I read the entire thread multiple times, and no one who has seen it said they disliked it...

So your all caps outburst here:

ITS A FUCKING MOVIE DEVELOPED FOR 5-8 YEAROLDS WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU DISAPPOINTED IF IT 'SUCKED'... americans...

Applied to absolutely no information in this entire thread, making those who already dislike you, dislike you even more for your lack of comprehension and your little snide attitude. "...Americans..." you say, but you're not exactly a great representative of your little island. In fact, you're making me inherently hate all people that may seem like you automatically, and I really don't want to have bad preconceptions about people I don't know, but you're forcing me to, with your moronic behavior. You're making me doubt humanity, or at least large masses of it, and I would appreciate it if you would stop typing your incoherent responses without thinking.

What the F*** does this even mean!? What information were you addressing? please, PLEASE quote it...

"If you get such great entertainment from a film made to entice children..."

When exactly did I ever state that I "get such great entertainment from a film made to entice children"? I gave it a 7/8 out of 10, and said it was alright/good. What exactly are you saying? I know you said "nuff said" like the (stereo)typical internet softhead, but I really need you to elaborate on your broken logic.

You're upsetting me, by how stupid you are, please stop.
Ringleader
Ringleader
Crimson Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by MrX Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:38 pm

funny how you quoute to attack me but not your self lol
MrX
MrX
Lord's Personal Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringleader Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:06 pm

funny how you quoute to attack me but not your self lol

Funny how how I quote not to attack myself? How is that odd? How many people attack themselves in their own posts made as rebuttals against other people's posts!?

Furthermore, why do I feel that I can explain anything to you? You are clearly not able to digest even the most basic information so why must I persist, I ask?
Ringleader
Ringleader
Crimson Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Maeve Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:24 pm

OMG!!! THE BEST MOVIE I HAVE SEEN SINCE AVATAR!!! LOVE IT!!!
Maeve
Maeve
Crimson Chick

Back to top Go down

Post by RX Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:57 am

It suddenly stroke me how many of the people here prefer movies for children instead of other kinds of movies.....
RX
RX
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1958
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Back to top Go down

Post by KristallNacht Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:57 am

RX, you are aware that the American movie scene has been going downhill right?

the only genre that's been keeping steady are the 3d animated childrens movie by major production companies.

its not like we're gonna get stoked about a fucking veggietales movie
KristallNacht
KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts : 5087
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next