Crimson Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tom Cruise part of Halo Movie???

+16
Death no More
KristallNacht
Rasq'uire'laskar
Toaster
JumpingJet
XNate02
Felix
Ringleader
Gold Spartan
Lord Pheonix
LH Justin
Cheese
Gauz
Dud Doodoo
KrAzY
Avenged
20 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Tom Cruise part of Halo Movie??? - Page 2 Empty Re: Tom Cruise part of Halo Movie???

Post by Cheese Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:43 am

I liked Pokemon, but i'd still not concider it a proper amine because it's more of a kids cartoon. I've never watched Full Metal Alchemist or many other for that matter, but Escaflowne is one of my favourite things that used to be on tv.

Cheese
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2259
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Tom Cruise part of Halo Movie??? - Page 2 Empty Re: Tom Cruise part of Halo Movie???

Post by Dud Doodoo Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:38 pm

ReconToaster wrote:Combo breakin' time faggots!

Anime is fine. Anime can be great. Dud has absolutely no say when it come to anime because that Halo Legends trailer, and maybe a few episodes of Pokemon, is the only thing he has to judge anime.

He's never given it the slightest bit of a chance. He's never seen any anime that anime fans would consider "good." If the only game anybody ever played was Halo Wars.... they'd probably have some pretty bad things to say about gaming in general... which I'm sure most of you would reject.

If dud would actually take the time to watch some of the really great, critically acclaimed animes... like SPIRITED AWAY, or, my personal favorite, Full Metal Alchemist... then I might just take his opinion seriously.

/thread hijacking. (You are welcome)
You seem to have either no recollection of our hour long argument or you simply want me to look bad.

As I have told you before, I have seen countless animes. Both my dad and my brother in law are OBSESSED with anime and I have watched more anime with them than I care to admit. Normally I do not remember the titles, but I know for a fact that I have watched Howls Moving Castle, several episodes of Full Metal Alchemist, many episodes of Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z, Gundam, Transformers, and MANY other's that I never actually learned the names of.

I despise anime. I simply do. It is painful to watch and extremely annoying, I have not seen a SINGLE exception.

Dud Doodoo
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1528
Registration date : 2008-06-29

http://www.moddb.com/mods/broken-arrow-the-world-in-conflict-vie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasq'uire'laskar Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:27 pm

Gold wrote:Halo Wars was promising....then potnigger became Game Designer and it all went downhill from there.
Greame wrote the story. Which was the crappiest part of the game.
Rasq'uire'laskar
Rasq'uire'laskar
Crimson Scribe

Male Number of posts : 2929

Back to top Go down

Post by Avenged Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:33 pm

Dud Doodoo wrote:
ReconToaster wrote:Combo breakin' time faggots!

Anime is fine. Anime can be great. Dud has absolutely no say when it come to anime because that Halo Legends trailer, and maybe a few episodes of Pokemon, is the only thing he has to judge anime.

He's never given it the slightest bit of a chance. He's never seen any anime that anime fans would consider "good." If the only game anybody ever played was Halo Wars.... they'd probably have some pretty bad things to say about gaming in general... which I'm sure most of you would reject.

If dud would actually take the time to watch some of the really great, critically acclaimed animes... like SPIRITED AWAY, or, my personal favorite, Full Metal Alchemist... then I might just take his opinion seriously.

/thread hijacking. (You are welcome)
You seem to have either no recollection of our hour long argument or you simply want me to look bad.

As I have told you before, I have seen countless animes. Both my dad and my brother in law are OBSESSED with anime and I have watched more anime with them than I care to admit. Normally I do not remember the titles, but I know for a fact that I have watched Howls Moving Castle, several episodes of Full Metal Alchemist, many episodes of Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z, Gundam, Transformers, and MANY other's that I never actually learned the names of.

I despise anime. I simply do. It is painful to watch and extremely annoying, I have not seen a SINGLE exception.

Your Lying i know when you are lying and your lying.

Avenged
Minion

Male Number of posts : 983
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Dud Doodoo Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:45 pm

Oh really? Care to elaborate?

Dud Doodoo
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by KristallNacht Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:52 pm

if they want to do the halo movie right, it HAS to be all new actors, aside from maybe cameo roles. purely because the bureaucracy involved with established actors will get the premise changed.

but i'm sure Fox is pissed now, since Niel and Peter Jackson can make kick ass movies. and it was the fact that Peter Jackson chose Niel to direct that made them pull out of backing the Halo movie.

plus, as the rumors go, the newest Halo Movie script told the story of a marine involved in the battle of installation 04 and was not centered around the master chief.

this was a great decision since a good movie has to have you attached to the characters, and you can't be attached to a guy whose face you never see.
KristallNacht
KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts : 5087
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Avenged Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:55 pm

/

Last edited by Avenged on Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Avenged
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Dud Doodoo Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:00 pm

/

Last edited by Dud Doodoo on Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dud Doodoo
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Avenged Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:05 pm

/

Avenged
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Dud Doodoo Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:18 pm

/

Last edited by Dud Doodoo on Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dud Doodoo
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Avenged Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:23 pm

/

Avenged
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Gauz Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:25 pm

Shut the fuck up

What does that have anything to do with the Halo movie?
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Dud Doodoo Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:26 pm

/

Last edited by Dud Doodoo on Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

Dud Doodoo
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Gauz Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:27 pm

NO!

IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER! NO ONE CARES!
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Back to top Go down

Post by Avenged Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:28 pm

Gauz is correct

Avenged
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Dud Doodoo Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:30 pm

Avenged wrote:Gauz is correct
You were the one that started this entire debate, not me. You insult my honesty, social life, sex life, and my looks I have the right to defend them.

Dud Doodoo
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Avenged Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:32 pm

I started it and i ended it i was wrong in saying all of those things and i apologize.

Avenged
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Gauz Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:37 pm

Dud Doodoo wrote:
Avenged wrote:Gauz is correct
You were the one that started this entire debate, not me. You insult my honesty, social life, sex life, and my looks I have the right to defend them in PM's

Fixed
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Back to top Go down

Post by Avenged Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:41 pm

Be above this Gauz you were correct in correcting us but you should have stopped there.

Avenged
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Gauz Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:43 pm

Okay...

I'm above this now.
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Back to top Go down

Post by Avenged Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:45 pm

I think they should not hire the more famous actors they did not do that for D9 and it turned out to be a great movie.

Avenged
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Death no More Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:17 pm

Dud Doodoo wrote:Oh really? Care to elaborate?
Some one who despises anime on your level wouldn't even sit down to watch ten DBZ episodes.
Death no More
Death no More
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2178
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Dud Doodoo Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:34 pm

If you noticed, we deleted all of our posts relating to the argument, and and have since moved on to bigger and better things, such as squidman.

Tom Cruise part of Halo Movie??? - Page 2 Squidman

Dud Doodoo
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by TNine Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:39 pm

Dud Doodoo wrote:If you noticed, we deleted all of our posts relating to the argument, and and have since moved on to bigger and better things, such as squidman.

Tom Cruise part of Halo Movie??? - Page 2 Squidman
That doesn't look like a squid...
TNine
TNine
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1200
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by KristallNacht Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:20 pm

how doesn't it?
KristallNacht
KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts : 5087
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next