Crimson Meme's

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Crimson Meme's - Page 4 Empty Re: Crimson Meme's

Post by A_Bearded_Swede on Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:18 pm

"I have a ship with arms, therefore your argument is invalid."- Onyx

_________________
Crimson Meme's - Page 4 Skyrimr

Crimson Meme's - Page 4 Ironmanl
.:Live Life, Love Life:.
A_Bearded_Swede
A_Bearded_Swede
Crimson Chef

Male Number of posts : 1743
Age : 27
Location : Jersey
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Crimson Meme's - Page 4 Empty Re: Crimson Meme's

Post by Divine Virus on Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:19 pm

Baconsen wrote:"I have a ship with arms, therefore your argument is invalid."- Onyx

BUT!!!

I gave him the idea for I told him to say it!

Very Happy
Divine Virus
Divine Virus
Crimson Epidemic

Male Number of posts : 3125
Age : 29
Location : Seattle, WA
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Back to top Go down

Crimson Meme's - Page 4 Empty Re: Crimson Meme's

Post by Death no More on Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:20 pm

RockaHolicGameR wrote:
XNate02 wrote:
RockaHolicGameR wrote:But at the end of the day AJ, Felix has a lightsaber and I have a guitar...

So, yeah we win. Very Happy

I know this thread has been dead for a while but this has to go up there Very Happy

That...

Was the dawn of a new era of lightsabers and guitars!

:twisted:
Fixed
Death no More
Death no More
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2178
Age : 25
Location : Spreading Holy convergence in the sprawl.
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Back to top Go down

Crimson Meme's - Page 4 Empty Re: Crimson Meme's

Post by laxspartan007 on Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:30 pm

ALL YOUR STUPID ARE BELONG TO ME!!!
laxspartan007
laxspartan007
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1272
Age : 24
Location : Embry Riddle Aeronutical University
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Crimson Meme's - Page 4 Empty Re: Crimson Meme's

Post by Felix on Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:49 pm

I'll F your J
Felix
Felix
Banana

Male Number of posts : 2083
Age : 27
Location : Unlocking Alchemy
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Crimson Meme's - Page 4 Empty Re: Crimson Meme's

Post by MrX on Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:22 pm

"IM FIRIN MAH LAZOR!!!!!"
MrX
MrX
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 3080
Location : broadmore
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Back to top Go down

Crimson Meme's - Page 4 Empty Re: Crimson Meme's

Post by laxspartan007 on Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:28 pm

DR. OPTAGANAPUS BLAW!!!
laxspartan007
laxspartan007
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1272
Age : 24
Location : Embry Riddle Aeronutical University
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Crimson Meme's - Page 4 Empty Re: Crimson Meme's

Post by Dud Doodoo on Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:56 pm

sargentbilco wrote:"IM FIRIN MAH LAZOR!!!!!"
Fail.

Not TCF.

Dud Doodoo
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1528
Age : 25
Location : Okinawa, Japan
Registration date : 2008-06-29

http://www.moddb.com/mods/broken-arrow-the-world-in-conflict-vie

Back to top Go down

Crimson Meme's - Page 4 Empty Re: Crimson Meme's

Post by MrX on Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:25 pm

Dud Doodoo wrote:
sargentbilco wrote:"IM FIRIN MAH LAZOR!!!!!"
Fail.

Not TCF.

it is now biatch Razz
MrX
MrX
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 3080
Location : broadmore
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Back to top Go down

Crimson Meme's - Page 4 Empty Re: Crimson Meme's

Post by Onyxknight on Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:02 pm

RockaHolicGameR wrote:
Baconsen wrote:"I have a ship with arms, therefore your argument is invalid."- Onyx

BUT!!!

I gave him the idea for I told him to say it!

Very Happy
but it was my show we spent an hour to find!!!!

and

"Im riding it like a horsey"-TBD/felix
Onyxknight
Onyxknight
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1833
Age : 26
Location : wherever i want to be....maybe in your house o.O
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Crimson Meme's - Page 4 Empty Re: Crimson Meme's

Post by Divine Virus on Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:37 pm

Onyxknight wrote:
RockaHolicGameR wrote:
Baconsen wrote:"I have a ship with arms, therefore your argument is invalid."- Onyx

BUT!!!

I gave him the idea for I told him to say it!

Very Happy
but it was my show we spent an hour to find!!!!


And WHO found it?

Exactly!
Divine Virus
Divine Virus
Crimson Epidemic

Male Number of posts : 3125
Age : 29
Location : Seattle, WA
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Back to top Go down

Crimson Meme's - Page 4 Empty Re: Crimson Meme's

Post by JumpingJet on Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:42 am

Its not rape if you shout supprise, its a present...

YamHead
JumpingJet
JumpingJet
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1269
Age : 25
Location : Leeds, UK
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Back to top Go down

Crimson Meme's - Page 4 Empty Re: Crimson Meme's

Post by A_Bearded_Swede on Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:40 am

JumpingJet wrote:Its not rape if you shout supprise, its a present...

YamHead
Bah everyone's been saying that for years.

_________________
Crimson Meme's - Page 4 Skyrimr

Crimson Meme's - Page 4 Ironmanl
.:Live Life, Love Life:.
A_Bearded_Swede
A_Bearded_Swede
Crimson Chef

Male Number of posts : 1743
Age : 27
Location : Jersey
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Crimson Meme's - Page 4 Empty Re: Crimson Meme's

Post by Yam Head on Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:53 am

I dont recall saying its a present Razz

But I demand Lightsabers and guitars go up there.
Yam Head
Yam Head
Minion

Male Number of posts : 730
Age : 27
Location : Super Jail!!O@!(@!
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Back to top Go down

Crimson Meme's - Page 4 Empty Re: Crimson Meme's

Post by XNate02 on Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:55 pm

XNate harvests your corn, your arguement is invalid. (by Rockaholic)

DO YOU THINK IM PRETTY!!!!!! (Me)
XNate02
XNate02
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2345
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Back to top Go down

Crimson Meme's - Page 4 Empty Re: Crimson Meme's

Post by Divine Virus on Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:11 pm

*XNate rants about Onyx's sister Jamie as she is listening in and hearing ever word Nate is saying*

lol! ROFL lol!
Divine Virus
Divine Virus
Crimson Epidemic

Male Number of posts : 3125
Age : 29
Location : Seattle, WA
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Back to top Go down

Crimson Meme's - Page 4 Empty Re: Crimson Meme's

Post by XNate02 on Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:23 pm

RockaHolicGameR wrote:*XNate rants about Onyx's sister Jamie as she is listening in and hearing ever word Nate is saying*

lol! ROFL lol!

That was scary pale
Bubbles almost died that day.....
(bubbles is onyx's cat [Jamie put it on the ceiling fan pale ])
XNate02
XNate02
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2345
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Back to top Go down

Crimson Meme's - Page 4 Empty Re: Crimson Meme's

Post by Divine Virus on Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:25 pm

XNate02 wrote:
RockaHolicGameR wrote:*XNate rants about Onyx's sister Jamie as she is listening in and hearing ever word Nate is saying*

lol! ROFL lol!

That was scary pale
Bubbles almost died that day.....
(bubbles is onyx's cat [Jamie put it on the ceiling fan ])

Oh yeah I forgot about that...hahaha That was a good day...

Well not for bubbles...Very Happy
Divine Virus
Divine Virus
Crimson Epidemic

Male Number of posts : 3125
Age : 29
Location : Seattle, WA
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Back to top Go down

Crimson Meme's - Page 4 Empty Re: Crimson Meme's

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum