Crimson Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

+7
czar
JumpingJet
A_Bearded_Swede
thane321
Vigil
BBJynne
capn qwerty
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

Post by Vigil Mon May 11, 2009 4:55 pm

I actually turned him to the light side in KOTOR 2
Vigil
Vigil
Dark Knight of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 4810
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

Post by czar Mon May 11, 2009 5:01 pm

The first HK droid on Peragus was an ass. Shot that bitch to the ground.
czar
czar
Minion

Male Number of posts : 570
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Vigil Mon May 11, 2009 5:41 pm

All the HK-50's are assholes

I found it funny they were talking a big game to T3-M4, and he kicked their ass.
Vigil
Vigil

Back to top Go down

Post by capn qwerty Tue May 12, 2009 1:05 pm

Vigil wrote:I actually turned him to the light side in KOTOR 2
Huh. I didn't know you could do that. Then again I've only played the second one once U^_^

How'd you do it?
capn qwerty
capn qwerty
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2736
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon9105 Tue May 12, 2009 3:23 pm

Kotor 2 is all about influence, be evil around hk47 enough, take him outta the part, do an infintite light side points glitch (or just do it the regular way Whatever) and you can virtually turn any bad character good.

I thought it was a pain in the neck say, corrupting characters like handmaiden but they still have goody two shoes dialogue.

Kotor 1 was great, i only wish they actually let us go to yavin 4, my favorite planet is definatly taris or korriban, or dantooine (only becuase its where u get your first lightsaber) Probably taris. I was pissed when it got destroyed.
dragoon9105
dragoon9105
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Angatar Tue May 12, 2009 4:02 pm

I loved Manaan. The Selkath look awesome, and I love how you actually need to try to save your life there.
Angatar
Angatar
Lord's Personal Minion

Female Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Vigil Tue May 12, 2009 6:08 pm

capn qwerty wrote:
Vigil wrote:I actually turned him to the light side in KOTOR 2
Huh. I didn't know you could do that. Then again I've only played the second one once U^_^

How'd you do it?

You can influence party members by the way you act. If you do cruel things, and threaten people, HK will say things like

'Master there are times when you make my Behaviour core glow.'

As your infleunce increases, you can open up more dialogue options and that also can increase your infleunce. My Character was as evil as you could possibely be, but I decided to flip her back to the light (Using a little trick with Mira that gave you infinite light side points, if you went through a dailogue thread in a certain way over and over)

Eventually I got her back to the light side, and HK rose with me, and he went from being mid dark, to being mid light.

It was awesome.
Vigil
Vigil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2