Crimson Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Far Cry 2

+3
L0d3x
A_Bearded_Swede
Vigil
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Far Cry 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Far Cry 2

Post by A_Bearded_Swede Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:05 pm

Vigil wrote:
ReconToaster wrote:
L0d3x wrote:And I'm sure it was created mainly with the PC in mind, though like I already said, some people actually are better with a controller (and driving vehicles is certainly easier with a controller).

I'll give you that. It's just as easy with mouse and keys... but it doesn't feel as good.

L0d3x wrote:Y'all are just a bunch of PC fanboys if you can't accept the fact that some actually prefer console shooters.

Sad

I wouldn't worry I'm a 360 fanboy Very Happy
"You're just a Nintendo and Microsoft fanboy!"
A_Bearded_Swede
A_Bearded_Swede
Crimson Chef

Male Number of posts : 1743
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Vigil Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:06 pm

Baconsen wrote:
Vigil wrote:
ReconToaster wrote:
L0d3x wrote:And I'm sure it was created mainly with the PC in mind, though like I already said, some people actually are better with a controller (and driving vehicles is certainly easier with a controller).

I'll give you that. It's just as easy with mouse and keys... but it doesn't feel as good.

L0d3x wrote:Y'all are just a bunch of PC fanboys if you can't accept the fact that some actually prefer console shooters.

Sad

I wouldn't worry I'm a 360 fanboy Very Happy
"You're just a Nintendo and Microsoft fanboy!"

'Ridge Racer!'
Vigil
Vigil
Dark Knight of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 4810
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Dud Doodoo Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:53 pm

I'm not a fanboy of anything, I play the majority of my games over on console, and mostly FPSs. My point is that Far Cry was built for the PC so it sucks balls on the console just like Halo was built for the 360 so it sucks balls on PC. Sure, they will always port it to make money, but it's not nearly as good.

Oh an in case you were wondering, Crysis and Far Cry 2 are two VERY different things.

Dud Doodoo
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1528
Registration date : 2008-06-29

http://www.moddb.com/mods/broken-arrow-the-world-in-conflict-vie

Back to top Go down

Post by Toaster Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:54 pm

Vigil wrote:'Ridge Racer!'

You said it all wrong. It's

"Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidge RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACERRRR!"
Toaster
Toaster
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2715
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by L0d3x Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:50 pm

Dud Doodoo wrote:I'm not a fanboy of anything, I play the majority of my games over on console, and mostly FPSs. My point is that Far Cry was built for the PC so it sucks balls on the console just like Halo was built for the 360 so it sucks balls on PC. Sure, they will always port it to make money, but it's not nearly as good.

Oh an in case you were wondering, Crysis and Far Cry 2 are two VERY different things.

They both have a limit they can reach on a mediocre computer. That was my only point.

And talk about stating the obvious...that doesn't mean that all the core gameplay elements of Far Cry 2 aren't in the xbox360 version. The only difference are the controls, and they're fine.

L0d3x
Minion

Male Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum