Crimson Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo 4 E3

+13
KrAzY
Felix
Arty
Rotaretilbo
Vtrooper
Divine Virus
A_Bearded_Swede
CivBase
Angatar
Gauz
Nocbl2
Lord Pheonix
Rasq'uire'laskar
17 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Halo 4 E3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Halo 4 E3

Post by dragoon9105 Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:45 am

Randomization by weapon class i think they meant. So a Power weapon will always spawn in the middle of the map every round. Needle rifles (or whatever they are calling it now) replace all BR's for one round, that kind of thing.

There is probably going to be a 'classic' playlist if not an entire section that everyone will play if the new system sucks.
dragoon9105
dragoon9105
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by CivBase Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:58 am

Avenged wrote:I feel as if people are judging a game for balance before they have even gotten the chance to play it...or see more than 5 minutes of gameplay for that matter. I think everyone should calm down and see how it all plays out.
xD

A little late to the party on that one
CivBase
CivBase
Adbot

Male Number of posts : 7336
Registration date : 2008-04-27

http://pathwaygames.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dud Doodoo Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:07 pm

Avenged wrote:The killstreaks are only in the Infinity gametypes. I could be wrong, but I would assume the same for the other "cod-esque" additions to the game. People weren't complaining at the addition of Invasion which is very similar to Battlefield's Rush.

The other additions are fine. The game needs to evolve and become something else with each new installation. If it didn't we would all be complaining that we are paying for the same game over and over.
Most of these are changes aimed at the core gameplay. I'm not necessarily expressing dislike for them but either way they are deliberately imitant of CoD. I'm all for the addition of new features and twists to keep the series fresh, but it seems these changes are meant not to improve the game so much as to make it more competitive with the next cod.

Avenged wrote:I feel as if people are judging a game for balance before they have even gotten the chance to play it...or see more than 5 minutes of gameplay for that matter. I think everyone should calm down and see how it all plays out.
Everyone's calm, as far as I know. I don't even have formed feelings toward the game as of yet other than intrigue and concern. As for judging, nobody is judging the whole final product of the game or its quality. We are judging the material that has been released by the developers for the sake of being judged and enjoyed by its fanbase. This section is for the discussion of this material, voicing our opinions on it, and speculating.

More than anything else I just hope the new trilogy is well written.

Dud Doodoo
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1528
Registration date : 2008-06-29

http://www.moddb.com/mods/broken-arrow-the-world-in-conflict-vie

Back to top Go down

Post by Avenged Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:18 pm

I have lots of hope in terms of the writing. The plot line with Cortana could end up being one of the best written in the series.

Avenged
Minion

Male Number of posts : 983
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasq'uire'laskar Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:46 pm

Rotaretilbo wrote:Are they still using a weapon unlock system rather than weapons on maps?
Both: A weapon unlock system seems to determine what is available for a starting loadout, and weapons are available on the map.
Rasq'uire'laskar
Rasq'uire'laskar
Crimson Scribe

Male Number of posts : 2929
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocbl2 Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:50 pm

Rasq'uire'laskar wrote:
Rotaretilbo wrote:Are they still using a weapon unlock system rather than weapons on maps?
Both: A weapon unlock system seems to determine what is available for a starting loadout, and weapons are available on the map.
I don't think you actually unlock weapons as the game progresses. You all start on a level playing field and can toy with the tools at your disposal. If I'm wrong, then source?
Nocbl2
Nocbl2
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 4814
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4