Crimson Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're Alive

2 posters

Go down

We're Alive Empty We're Alive

Post by Ruski Wed May 19, 2010 1:45 pm

http://www.zombiepodcast.com/The_Zombie_Podcast/WereAliveMain.html

It's a pretty well done Radio Drama that involves zombies. I have all their episodes on my Zune.

Synopsis:

A small riot in LA has spread past its containment. Three reserve soldiers are called to their deserted duty station. Believed to be the last remaining armed servicemen in the area, Michael, Angel, and Saul witness the true cause of the riot; people are starting to change and attack each other.

Armed with only what they can carry, they set out to secure an apartment building and rescue survivors scattered amongst the shattered remains of civilization.

In a world turned upside down, every day is a struggle, as those who have taken refuge in “the tower” find out that their safe haven is under constant threat. In this place, however, the strengths of those who stand together, might just be enough to live long enough to see things start to change.
Ruski
Ruski
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1218
Registration date : 2009-07-02

Back to top Go down

We're Alive Empty Re: We're Alive

Post by czar Wed May 19, 2010 7:19 pm

I started listening to this a few weeks past. I blew through 15 episodes in one night. It is SO well done! You must listen to this. The next season comes out in September or August.
czar
czar
Minion

Male Number of posts : 570
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down