Crimson Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can Rabbits see out the sides of their heads?

+12
Dud Doodoo
Rotaretilbo
Gold Spartan
TNine
LeafyOwNu2
Nocbl2
Divine Virus
Rasq'uire'laskar
RX
Offensive Bias
Gauz
Ascendant Justice
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Can Rabbits see out the sides of their heads? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can Rabbits see out the sides of their heads?

Post by Zaki90 Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:30 am

Avertly Justified wrote:My female rabbit beat up the cat. We forgot to let it back into the cage and I came around the corner and saw the cat take a leap at it. Rabbit retaliated and kitty got schooled.

And Zaki I didnt know rabbits could be taught to swim.

You can...

You put it into the water. And move it's hand. Then you feed it. Then you keep trying it until it understands.

Zaki90
Minion

Male Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Can Rabbits see out the sides of their heads? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can Rabbits see out the sides of their heads?

Post by Ringleader Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:10 am

Most prey animals have their eyes on the sides of their heads, so they can have a wide field of view.
Ringleader
Ringleader
Crimson Muse

Male Number of posts : 1993
Registration date : 2009-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocbl2 Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:44 am

I think rabbits have 360 degree vision. It would make sense, I mean, predators always approach from behind, so. . .
Nocbl2
Nocbl2
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 4814
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2