Crimson Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Satanic Bible

+17
Felix
Angatar
laxspartan007
KrAzY
Nocbl2
BBJynne
Death no More
Kasrkin Seath
Vigil
A_Bearded_Swede
PiEdude
Zaki90
MrX
Rasq'uire'laskar
Gauz
Ascendant Justice
KristallNacht
21 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Opinion?

Satanic Bible - Page 2 Vote_lcap38%Satanic Bible - Page 2 Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 10 ]
Satanic Bible - Page 2 Vote_lcap62%Satanic Bible - Page 2 Vote_rcap 62% 
[ 16 ]

Total Votes : 26

Satanic Bible - Page 2 Empty Re: Satanic Bible

Post by Vigil Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:51 pm

Yes. LaVey was using it as a shock tactic to get his opinions noticed.

It's just old pre-established bullshit in a shiny new wrapper.
Vigil
Vigil
Dark Knight of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 4810
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaki90 Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:53 pm

KristallNacht wrote:
Zaki90 wrote:Can any man ever be any dumber than to follow this religion?

to be christian would be quite a bit dumber.

try actually reading the Satanic Bible before bashing it.

I read the first few paragraphs of each chapter. ( I cannot spend that much time. I will get back to completing it later)

Now. We need to look at this as a man looks at a country. If everyone believes that the strong should be praised and the weak should be spat on, it will only make the strong stronger and the weak weaker. That being said, only the strong will be eventually be worshiped. For they will have the opportunity to bring about death to the weak. Giving them power, respect, and in this case, morals? Killing the weak innocent makes you a better and more highly respected person.

You need to respect the weak. For the power is within the people. Those people are the ones who grow wheat to make a living. Treating them like dirt will cause rebellions. Rebellions leads to death on both sides. Soon there are no weak. Only strong. The strong will argue against each other. It will destroy them. In the end you have no strong and no weak. Everyone will be dead trying to everyone one else. Do you want to live in this world?

KristallNacht wrote:I read your infernal Bible (I actually have a copy sitting 12 inches in front of me at this moment)

You mean the one that preaches love?

Zaki90
Minion

Male Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasrkin Seath Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:00 pm

I counter this thread with my level 50 tree slayer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdXo-jU-IBI&feature=video_response
Kasrkin Seath
Kasrkin Seath
The Law

Male Number of posts : 3018
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by KristallNacht Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:04 pm

Zaki90 wrote:
Now. We need to look at this as a man looks at a country. If everyone believes that the strong should be praised and the weak should be spat on, it will only make the strong stronger and the weak weaker. That being said, only the strong will be eventually be worshiped. For they will have the opportunity to bring about death to the weak. Giving them power, respect, and in this case, morals? Killing the weak innocent makes you a better and more highly respected person.

False. Satanism teaches to empower yourself.

It also teaches to be nice to everyone until they give you reason not to be.

you mean the one that is a total hypocrisy.
KristallNacht
KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts : 5087
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Death no More Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:21 pm

KristallNacht wrote:
Zaki90 wrote:Can any man ever be any dumber than to follow this religion?

I read your infernal Bible (I actually have a copy sitting 12 inches in front of me at this moment)
Infernal??? Your bible is about the lord of hell, and your a faggot just for making this. Reasonable my ass as everyone has said that book has no prophets and it is made by man, it should considered shitty fiction. Hell the only people that believe in this shit are emo idiots that are trying to go against the social norm.

KristallNacht wrote:
PiEman wrote:
It seems much more like an attack on religion (namely Christianity/Judaism) and much less an actual religious text.

just as much as Christianity is an attack on pagan religions.

Hell, The Satanic Bible, while only written in the 1960s, is based on information from as far back as before Christianity even began.
The church and the pope have said this before, God accepts people of different faiths as long as they are good at heart, the bible has said as well, mainly the new testament though.

KristallNacht wrote:
Zaki90 wrote:

Your bible is the meaning of hypocrisy, in its words are deceit for they mean something else, they imply something else. I can tell from the quotes, it is hinting at praise of the powerful, self indulgence, hatred, and so many other despicable things. I knew you were a atheist NT but for the love of god, a satanist? The only religion that would be worse would have to be unitology on the ishimura.
Death no More
Death no More
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2178
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by KristallNacht Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:34 pm

Death no more wrote:Infernal??? Your bible is about the lord of hell, and your a faggot just for making this. Reasonable my ass as everyone has said that book has no prophets and it is made by man, it should considered shitty fiction. Hell the only people that believe in this shit are emo idiots that are trying to go against the social norm.

1. the Bible was written by man (as demonstrated in the large amount of incongruencies)
2. the Satanic Bible technically has all the same prophets as Christianity.
3. Can you back up any of your beliefs by content from the Satanic Bible?

death wrote:The church and the pope have said this before, God accepts people of different faiths as long as they are good at heart, the bible has said as well, mainly the new testament though.

you miss the point. Its an 'attack' on pagan religions in that it took aspects of the pre existing religions, copied a lot of content and demonized a lot of the other content.

and, technically, until only a few years ago, the Vatican promoted the idea of Limbo, which essentially was the punishment place for the righteous non believers.

But if you had spent a few moments in the Satanic Bible you'd realize it isn't trying to do any of the things that conventional theologies do. Its a book about Self actualization and empowerment.
KristallNacht
KristallNacht

Back to top Go down

Post by KristallNacht Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:38 pm

Death no more wrote:Your bible is the meaning of hypocrisy

how so? It recognizes every aspect of itself, instead of preaching against nature to nurture guilt in those whom follow it.

in its words are deceit for they mean something else, they imply something else

examples?

I can tell from the quotes, it is hinting at praise of the powerful, self indulgence, hatred, and so many other despicable things.

Examples of these 'despicable things'?

I knew you were a atheist NT but for the love of god, a satanist? The only religion that would be worse would have to be unitology on the ishimura.

If you actually read anything from the Satanic Bible you'd recognize where it actually stands above most, if not all, other religions.

and I never said I was a Satanist.

We're discussing a religious belief.

hence why i put "reasonable" and "respectable" instead of "Hail Satan!" and "HEATHEN!!"
KristallNacht
KristallNacht

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasrkin Seath Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:46 pm

woot for Limbo, the second most horrible place you could end up
Kasrkin Seath
Kasrkin Seath
The Law

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasrkin Seath Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:46 pm

how this double post ahppened, I'll never know
Kasrkin Seath
Kasrkin Seath
The Law

Back to top Go down

Post by Death no More Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:49 pm

KristallNacht wrote:
Death no more wrote:Infernal??? Your bible is about the lord of hell, and your a faggot just for making this. Reasonable my ass as everyone has said that book has no prophets and it is made by man, it should considered shitty fiction. Hell the only people that believe in this shit are emo idiots that are trying to go against the social norm.

1. the Bible was written by man (as demonstrated in the large amount of incongruencies)

It was written by men and prophets, by god aswell.

? the satanic bible in every sense is a attack on Christianity, our prophets are your enemies

Can you back up what you say about the bible without having to grab yours and read it?

death wrote:The church and the pope have said this before, God accepts people of different faiths as long as they are good at heart, the bible has said as well, mainly the new testament though.

you miss the point. Its an 'attack' on pagan religions in that it took aspects of the pre existing religions, copied a lot of content and demonized a lot of the other content.

Bull shit, anything that has came into the bible from pagans really has been pushed into it by the pagans so they can keep some of their religion, without the authority of the church I might add.

and, technically, until only a few years ago, the Vatican promoted the idea of Limbo, which essentially was the punishment place for the righteous non believers.

We are not always right, no one ever is.

But if you had spent a few moments in the Satanic Bible you'd realize it isn't trying to do any of the things that conventional theologies do. Its a book about Self actualization and empowerment.

In other words self actualization and empowerment are pretty much a disguise for hedonism, to do what one pleases to the extreme, to over indulge yourself with comforts, lust is more like it aswell.

Death no More
Death no More
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2178
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaki90 Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:50 pm

KristallNacht wrote:
Zaki90 wrote:

"Book of Satan V:

1.Blessed are the strong,for they shall possess the Earth - Cursed are the weak, for they shall inherit the yoke!..."

That entire chapter shows that the the strong, who also are the victors are blessed. The weak are the cursed. So if you are strong, then you are to be praised. And if you are weak you will be "blotted out"

Now look at the those who are strong today? Are they blessed by Satan? No... Not a single one of them is a Satanist. In fact, many of them are Christian and curse the Devil.

KristallNacht wrote:

Wait... are we talking about the Bible or the Quran? Cause you said "your bible" and I thought you knew I was a Muslim so I guessed you are talking about the Quran.

But in either case... The bible cannot be hypocrisy. For it is written by more than one person who believed and thought of things with there own opinions and wrote it down. Hypocrisy involves one person.

That is the case why I do not choose to worship the Bible. But still the Quran teaches many of the same lessons of love and affection as well as inner and outer Jihad.

Zaki90
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Gauz Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:52 pm

The bible was never written by god, it was written by the acounts of priests/bishops/popes and whomever else wrote it. Not god, not jesus.

Now, I find the Satanic bible to have a lot of pro messages. Now, the bible does not tell you to kill people for sacrafices to his dark lord, no, not even close.

And the Bible hardly preaches "love".
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaki90 Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:52 pm

Death no more wrote:
KristallNacht wrote:

? the satanic bible in every sense is a attack on Christianity, our prophets are your enemies

Can you back up what you say about the bible without having to grab yours and read it?

Bull shit, anything that has came into the bible from pagans really has been pushed into it by the pagans so they can keep some of their religion, without the authority of the church I might add.

In other words self actualization and empowerment are pretty much a disguise for hedonism, to do what one pleases to the extreme, to over indulge yourself with comforts, lust is more like it aswell.

I agree with you on the most part. But God had no part in the Bible. It was completely man written. And if you say I am wrong, please provide with the text "written" by God.

Yes, WRITTEN. Not INSPIRED or TOLD BY.

Zaki90
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaki90 Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:53 pm

Gauz wrote:The bible was never written by god, it was written by the acounts of priests/bishops/popes and whomever else wrote it. Not god, not jesus.

Now, I find the Satanic bible to have a lot of pro messages. Now, the bible does not tell you to kill people for sacrafices to his dark lord, no, not even close.

Isn't" love thy neighbor" one the most important parts of the religion.

Zaki90
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by A_Bearded_Swede Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:54 pm

Gauz wrote:
Jesus' Teachings do though.
A_Bearded_Swede
A_Bearded_Swede
Crimson Chef

Male Number of posts : 1743
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Gauz Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:58 pm

Exodus 31:15 wrote:
For six days, work is to be done, but the seventh day is a Sabbath of rest, holy to the LORD. Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day must be put to DEATH.
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasrkin Seath Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:58 pm

Gauz wrote:
For six days, work is to be done, but the seventh day is a Sabbath of rest, holy to the LORD. Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day must be put to DEATH.
Yeah, isn't that kick ass?
Kasrkin Seath
Kasrkin Seath
The Law

Back to top Go down

Post by KristallNacht Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:59 pm

Death no more wrote:

lol are you seriously saying that god wrote the bible?

I'm pretty sure even teh devote christians here will say thats fucking retarded.

proof? I read the entire thing. Never does it state that these 'prophets' are an enemy.

in terms of specific chapters and lines, no, of course not. but the big difference is I have actually RESEARCHED my position on the bible. You're merely judging without having experienced.

death wrote:

You are aware that Christmas was placed on the day it is to replace the Pagan day of the sun? The water sprinkler thing priests use is based of the Phallus of pagan rituals?

the image of God himself is based entirely on the imagery associated with Zeus. Jesus has a lot of characteristics in common with Hercules.

Hell, the Christian version of the devil is based entirely on the Roman (greek?) Pan with some added demonization to paint the pagan beliefs in a strongly negative light.

So you're admitting fallacy within the established church?

not necessarily over indulge, but yes.

is being happy evil?

Last edited by KristallNacht on Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
KristallNacht
KristallNacht

Back to top Go down

Post by KristallNacht Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:05 pm

Zaki90 wrote:
That entire chapter shows that the the strong, who also are the victors are blessed. The weak are the cursed. So if you are strong, then you are to be praised. And if you are weak you will be "blotted out"

look around the world. are the meek the ones inheriting the earth?

The christian bible suggests this due to the fact it wants those below to remain below.

The satanic bible merely explains it as it is. The strong are the victors. thats basic self preservation and survival of the fittest.

I never says to act negatively towards those weaker than you.

and yeah, i assumed you were Christian as i had no recollection of anyone here being anything other than christian or atheist.

Zaki90 wrote:

to a point, but its a kind of false love. If you look at the way that aspect of Christianity is proposed its actually quite far from love, in and of itself.

Satanism suggests you save your love for those that deserve it, and treat everyone nicely. But, if someone is to be destructive towards you, to man up and stop it, as opposed to the Holy Bible which suggests turning the other cheek, so as to leave yourself at their mercy.
KristallNacht
KristallNacht

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaki90 Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:12 pm

Baconsen wrote:
Gauz wrote:
Jesus' Teachings do though.

Guess what is written in the Bible?

Jesus' Teachings!?!?!

Zaki90
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Gauz Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:13 pm

How about you read that quote, wait, you probably did.

In no way is that "love", in fact, that is hate and murder.
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Back to top Go down

Post by KristallNacht Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:14 pm

Gauz wrote:How about you read that quote, wait, you probably did.

In no way is that "love", in fact, that is hate and murder.

which quote?
KristallNacht
KristallNacht

Back to top Go down

Post by Gauz Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:19 pm

The one about work on the sabbath

EDIT
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Back to top Go down

Post by KristallNacht Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:20 pm

Gauz wrote:The one about work on the sabbath

oh okay, i thought you were talking to me for a moment and not to death and them haha
KristallNacht
KristallNacht

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaki90 Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:25 pm

KristallNacht wrote:
Zaki90 wrote:

look around the world. are the meek the ones inheriting the earth?

The christian bible suggests this due to the fact it wants those below to remain below.

The satanic bible merely explains it as it is. The strong are the victors. thats basic self preservation and survival of the fittest.

I never says to act negatively towards those weaker than you.

I just pointed out. In that exact chapter. It says " They shall be blotted out"

Blotted means:"1.to make indistinguishable; obliterate 2.to wipe out completely; destroy: 3.to darken; make dim; obscure or eclipse

But the strong are the blessed. Who blesses them? This religion states that Satan is to be worshiped. So Satan blesses the rich. Who in which none of are Satanist. And these same rich people give money to the weak.

and yeah, i assumed you were Christian as i had no recollection of anyone here being anything other than christian or atheist.

Don't you remember that entire Islam vs. Chrisanity thread.

Zaki90 wrote:

to a point, but its a kind of false love. If you look at the way that aspect of Christianity is proposed its actually quite far from love, in and of itself.

It is much better than spit on your neighbor if he is weak or praise him if he is strong.

Satanism suggests you save your love for those that deserve it, and treat everyone nicely. But, if someone is to be destructive towards you, to man up and stop it, as opposed to the Holy Bible which suggests turning the other cheek, so as to leave yourself at their mercy.

Treat all the strong nicely. The weak are to be "blotted out". This brings into play an eye for an eye. But this only makes the whole world blind.

See if everyone was as horrible as this we would all be trying to kill each other. Mercy is an important virtue. For we would have killed 12 million innocent German Christians. Just because one man does something bad. Doesn't you should in turn do the same.

We have seen throughout time that revenge gets us no where.

Last edited by Zaki90 on Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Zaki90
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum: