Crimson Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why am I still banned from the CB?

+6
Death no More
Gauz
Cheese
Kasrkin Seath
LH Justin
PiEdude
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Why am I still banned from the CB? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why am I still banned from the CB?

Post by Lord Pheonix Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:34 pm

Death no more wrote:
Lord Pheonix wrote:Im questioning if he should be banned from the site all together
do what you want, just tell me before you do it, I like to have a last word before I (forced) to leave

No because then you will cause a disturbance with a more than likely horrid post yelling at all who are involved and cursing the sites Administration.
Lord Pheonix
Lord Pheonix
Lord Of The Flames

Male Number of posts : 7574
Registration date : 2008-03-23

https://crimsonflame.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Why am I still banned from the CB? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why am I still banned from the CB?

Post by Yam Head Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:35 pm

Death no more wrote:
Yam Head wrote:Wait....what?
I might be banned permanently from the site... or the CB, mostly because I posted this link, its like rick roll but worse... my bitch of a sister showed it to me....
Huh...
When the hell did this happen?
Yam Head
Yam Head
Minion

Male Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Yam Head Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:36 pm

Lord Pheonix wrote:
Death no more wrote:
Lord Pheonix wrote:Im questioning if he should be banned from the site all together
do what you want, just tell me before you do it, I like to have a last word before I (forced) to leave

No because then you will cause a disturbance with a more than likely horrid post yelling at all who are involved and cursing the sites Administration.
I think death is better than that.
Yam Head
Yam Head
Minion

Male Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Death no More Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:44 pm

Lord Pheonix wrote:
Death no more wrote:

I wouldn't do that, the only way in hell I would do that if you banned me from the Cb permanently with out reason, and even then it wouldn't be slander, it would be more of mix between slander and a formal protest.
Death no More
Death no More
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2178
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Toaster Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:41 pm

Lord Pheonix wrote:I think just posting it in the first place is bad enough, but you think that you don't deserve to be banned of posting old people jacking eachother off because "I only did it once"?

Did you read the first post in this thread?
Toaster
Toaster
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2715
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Pheonix Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:44 pm

ReconToaster wrote:
Lord Pheonix wrote:I think just posting it in the first place is bad enough, but you think that you don't deserve to be banned of posting old people jacking eachother off because "I only did it once"?

Did you read the first post in this thread?

What does Piemans ban have to do with Death and Gauz?

Was just talking to pieman two minutes ago in the chatbox, unless you REALLY want to discuss why he isn't allowed in the chatbox still while he is in it I would think we should move on.
Lord Pheonix
Lord Pheonix
Lord Of The Flames

Male Number of posts : 7574
Registration date : 2008-03-23

https://crimsonflame.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gauz Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:45 pm

Lord Pheonix wrote: I would think we should move on.

Agreed
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasrkin Seath Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:20 pm

Pie.. I remember how this war started...

CPO Pieman: Seath: Yes, What a concept! SHUTUP SEATH!!! youv'e lost ur rifgt to speak after the whole 1000milimeter cannon thing! You are a real noob you know that? not everybody has taken physics yet. You have not made a usefull post that has contributed a single idea or provided help to another forum go-er so your the one that ...
Kasrkin Seath
Kasrkin Seath
The Law

Male Number of posts : 3018
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by PiEdude Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:28 pm

I thought that thread was deletet on the HWF.

Where'd you find it?

At the time, I had been a lurker on the forums for a few days, and when I had seen a few threads that had arguements between Seath and Rasq, I decided to take Rasq's side, and I joined and started flaming Seath.
PiEdude
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Male Number of posts : 4573
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamiesway Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:26 pm

Cheese wrote:I call abuse of power!
Jamiesway
Jamiesway
Crimson Chick

Female Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2