Crimson Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little something I thought would be weird.

+2
BBJynne
Offensive Bias- OLD
6 posters

Go down

A little something I thought would be weird. Empty A little something I thought would be weird.

Post by Offensive Bias- OLD Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:12 am

THE HALO GAME OF THE FUTURE…

PROLOGUE

Sergeant Grizzburger looked through his binoculars at the Covenant camp down in a clearing surrounded by large hills covered in trees and other such shrubbery. “Okay guys, we gotta stay sneaky about this… Are we ready…? Guys?”
“YEAH!” Screamed Private Thirdreich
“WHOO!” Yelled Corporal Halo
“COME AND GET SOME!” Private Bannanabeer gave his input.
“MAN ASS!” Shouted Radio Operator MAN ASS, which means George in German.
The soldiers under Grizzburger’s command had already ran down the slope, firing their AR’s and BR’s with gay abandon. “You guys fucking suck!” Grizzburger yelled as he looked at the scoreboard below. The Covenant team killed everyone pretty fast and got an extra 40 points towards winning. The team respawned next to him. “How did we lose that? We were stealthy… Right MAN ASS?”
“MAN ASS!”
“See? Man! Grizzburger, why are you a higher rank than us, we all suck the same?”
“Because I know what I’m doing. Now then, we have to approach them stealthily. So, MAN ASS and me will head around the flank, while the rest of you concentrate fire on that asshole sitting on the Plasma Cannon. You can get him Thirdreich.”
“Yes!”
“Okay, on three. One. Two. Thr-” An explosion blew up a tree right next to them. It fell on MAN ASS.
“MAN ASS! Noooo!”
“I can’t believe he’s dead…”
“MAN ASS!” Five Covenant players came running from the camp. One of them firing a Fuel Rod. It scored a direct hit on Thirdreich.
“Oh shit, run!” Grizzburger’s order was pointless as none of them moved. Grizzburger kept running. As he looked back, he saw an Elite score an Energy Sword fatality on Halo.
“Back, what’d I miss?” Bannanabeer had been away the whole time. “Umm, Grizzburger? MAN ASS? OH SHIT!” Bannanabeer’s name appeared at the bottom of the screen with a Pimp Slap symbol next to it. A large amount of plasma sailed after Grizzburger. His health slowly ebbed away as the plasma slowed him down and allowed a Scout Jackal to get the winning shot. As the screen went black and a UNSC soldiers voice narrated “We lost a lot of good men today… And all for nothing.” Grizzburger rolled his eyes. As he returned to the lobby, he saw his stupid team-mates arguing with the Covenant players.
“You’re just annoyed because you fucking suck! You got one kill the whole game, and that still took every one of you to do it!”
“WHAT! Fuck you! Always whoring the Covenant because they have shields! Play the game like a normal person!”
“You’re the ones who suck so bad, pardon me if the matchmaking keeps putting me with crap players!”
“Oh yeah? We’ll see what MAN ASS has to say about it… MAN ASS?”
“…”
“Oh wow, that was really enlightening. What a bunch of re-”
“MAN ASS!”
“OWNED!”
Grizzburger shook his head and left the game. Removing Halo: A BF: Bad Company rip off. From his disc drive, he turned it off and put on Lost Prophets while wondering what bunch of idiots he’s party up with next time, as Rooftops blared through his headphones.
Offensive Bias- OLD
Offensive Bias- OLD
Minion

Male Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

A little something I thought would be weird. Empty Re: A little something I thought would be weird.

Post by BBJynne Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:28 am

omfg that was funny!

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Male Number of posts : 5059
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

A little something I thought would be weird. Empty Re: A little something I thought would be weird.

Post by Offensive Bias- OLD Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:32 am

Oh really?
No.
Offensive Bias- OLD
Offensive Bias- OLD
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocbl2 Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:46 pm

lol lol!
Nocbl2
Nocbl2
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 4814
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Offensive Bias- OLD Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:52 pm

LOL!!!1one!!111!
Offensive Bias- OLD
Offensive Bias- OLD
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Offensive Bias- OLD Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:59 pm

Hmm.
Offensive Bias- OLD
Offensive Bias- OLD
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by CivBase Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:11 pm

Already been done...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIXBImBq58M

It was funny though.
CivBase
CivBase
Adbot

Male Number of posts : 7336
Registration date : 2008-04-27

http://pathwaygames.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheese Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:28 am

"MAN ASS!"
"OWNED!"

Good work. You showed them.

Cheese
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2259
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by BBJynne Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:14 pm

civ, that comment doesn't follow at all

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Male Number of posts : 5059

Back to top Go down

Post by Offensive Bias- OLD Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:03 am

Hehe, lol.
Offensive Bias- OLD
Offensive Bias- OLD
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyxknight Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:35 pm

lol this is funny
Onyxknight
Onyxknight
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1833

Back to top Go down

Post by CivBase Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:02 pm

BBJynne wrote:civ, that comment doesn't follow at all
It follows with the title.

"THE HALO GAME OF THE FUTURE…"

Maybe I should have quoted that in my post...
CivBase
CivBase
Adbot

Male Number of posts : 7336
Registration date : 2008-04-27

http://pathwaygames.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Offensive Bias- OLD Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:55 pm

wasn't stealing anything. I just put that as the title because it was a Halo game of the future. Well... It could be...
Offensive Bias- OLD
Offensive Bias- OLD
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down