Crimson Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Islam

+16
dragoon9105
RX
KrAzY
BBJynne
Maginot Line
Kasrkin Seath
Gauz
Zaki90
Cheese
Angatar
kslidz
Rasq'uire'laskar
Rotaretilbo
Toaster
Dud Doodoo
PiEdude
20 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Islam - Page 6 Empty Re: Islam

Post by BBJynne Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:26 pm

You could also tell Japan to attack the American carriers instead of battleships while they were in port.
(that being to wait a bit since they weren't there)

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Male Number of posts : 5059
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon9105 Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:15 pm

The japanese didnt know about the US carriers going away, the pilots were suprised that they were gone when they arrived, battleships and aircraft carriers were the primary targets. Instead of carriers the japanese aircraft went after support ships and converged more on the battleships.

Plus we wanted pearl habor the happen, well at least someone did.

Otherwise i doubt the CO's would just give the order to lock up all machine guns and AAA on the battleships becuase they were afraid of "sabotage". If someone is going to plant a bomb on a ship i dont think they are going to rig a machine gun turrent to explode or something of that nature when they can say blow up the ships gunpowder room.
dragoon9105
dragoon9105
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by kslidz Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:12 pm

you wouldnt have Einstein seeing as he has a staunch pacifist
and the only reason he helped with the atom bomb was that he knew germany was totally evil

the biggest blunder hitler made from a christian perspective was killing jews

then God no matter who you are will put the smackdown on you through impossible tasks

like some kind of crazy ass revolt that worked and a faster developed atom bomb or something

lol

kslidz
Minion

Male Number of posts : 753
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasq'uire'laskar Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:49 pm

BBJynne wrote:You could also tell Japan to attack the American carriers instead of battleships while they were in port.
(that being to wait a bit since they weren't there)
Not going to happen.
I'll wait for Japan to attack Pearl Harbor, and then I'll declare war upon them. Hopefully, by sinking enough of their ships through U-boat attacks, I will keep the Americans out of the war.

dragoon9105 wrote:
Plus we wanted pearl habor the happen, well at least someone did.

Otherwise i doubt the CO's would just give the order to lock up all machine guns and AAA on the battleships becuase they were afraid of "sabotage". If someone is going to plant a bomb on a ship i dont think they are going to rig a machine gun turrent to explode or something of that nature when they can say blow up the ships gunpowder room.
If that's true...

Then how did we know the Japanese would attack on that very day... when they could attack any time, and maybe not at all?

How would we know that the Japanese would attack Pearl Harbor... when the Philippines or Guam were more likely targets?

And machine guns are so much more easy to get to than a gunpowder room, for saboteurs.
Rasq'uire'laskar
Rasq'uire'laskar
Crimson Scribe

Male Number of posts : 2929
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by R!zZle BiZzl£ Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:04 pm

Talking about Islam,the actual word Islam is derived from the Arabic root "Salema": peace, purity, submission and obedience. So basically Islam is all about peace and submitting your will to Allah.
R!zZle BiZzl£
R!zZle BiZzl£
Minion

Male Number of posts : 354
Registration date : 2009-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6