Crimson Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So, what exactly are we doing for a living?

+14
Ascendant Justice
Kasrkin Seath
Rotaretilbo
Felix
Elabajaba
Ruski
Tylertlat
helvner
Lord Pheonix
laxspartan007
Dud Doodoo
Nocbl2
KrAzY
Rasq'uire'laskar
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

So, what exactly are we doing for a living? - Page 2 Empty Re: So, what exactly are we doing for a living?

Post by Nocbl2 Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:06 pm

Side note: can I be a fucking mod yet? Everyone else is.
Nocbl2
Nocbl2
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 4814
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

So, what exactly are we doing for a living? - Page 2 Empty Re: So, what exactly are we doing for a living?

Post by Lord Pheonix Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:43 pm

Rasq and Rot are the only other Mods here with Mr.Inferior of the two Admins being an Admin.
Lord Pheonix
Lord Pheonix
Lord Of The Flames

Male Number of posts : 7574
Registration date : 2008-03-23

https://crimsonflame.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Pheonix Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:43 pm

Lord Pheonix wrote:Rasq and Rot are the only other Mods here with Mr.Inferior of the two Admins being an Admin.

hehehehehehe, so happy that's still in place.
Lord Pheonix
Lord Pheonix
Lord Of The Flames

Male Number of posts : 7574
Registration date : 2008-03-23

https://crimsonflame.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocbl2 Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:06 am

Lord Pheonix wrote:
Lord Pheonix wrote:Rasq and Rot are the only other Mods here with Mr.Inferior of the two Admins being an Admin.

Oh yeah, I guess Chatbox mods don't count since that's is a dead basement.
Nocbl2
Nocbl2
Lord's Personal Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Angatar Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:04 pm

I'm in my second year of university, still at home.
Angatar
Angatar
Lord's Personal Minion

Female Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Tylertlat Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:33 pm

Nocbl2 wrote:
Lord Pheonix wrote:

Oh yeah, I guess Chatbox mods don't count since that's is a dead basement.

This is true. As a CBMod, occationally I'll start yelling and LP will come down and tell me to shut the hell up, but that's about all that happens.
Tylertlat
Tylertlat
Architect of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 625
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Tylertlat Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:06 pm

I was finally able to quit my dishwashing job, I am now an independent contractor performing services for a solar energy distributer. Specificly, I use sketchup and a certain expensive solar plugin to model roofs as well as I can from google and bing maps (which has given me a new appreciation for Bing's bird's-eye mode), model the optimal configuration of solar panels (with consideration to code and roof-top obstructions), have a machine tell me how much light every panel will get and how much power they produce, then change that into certain templates to allow the sellers to make a sale.
Tylertlat
Tylertlat
Architect of the Flames

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocbl2 Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:02 am

Tylertlat wrote:I was finally able to quit my dishwashing job, I am now an independent contractor performing services for a solar energy distributer. Specificly, I use sketchup and a certain expensive solar plugin to model roofs as well as I can from google and bing maps (which has given me a new appreciation for Bing's bird's-eye mode), model the optimal configuration of solar panels  (with consideration to code and roof-top obstructions), have a machine tell me how much light every panel will get and how much power they produce, then change that into certain templates to allow the sellers to make a sale.
Science!
Nocbl2
Nocbl2
Lord's Personal Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by PiEdude Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:57 pm

I've had a couple of jobs.

Right now I'm working at a grocery store deli, and soon I'll be doing stuff for my cousin's office on the side (he works for New York Life).

I'm working on a Psych major in college, and I'm hoping yup get my foot in the door at a place near my house.

I'm still writing, I just haven't published anything yet. Working on a book currently.
PiEdude
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Male Number of posts : 4573
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Death no More Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:05 pm

Well Im in the Airforce right now, finishing up technical training as a MQ-9 Crew Chief which is going to be very fun. Soon ill graduate and go to Nellis AFB to live there but work at Creech AFB a little ways away.
Death no More
Death no More
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2178
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by KrAzY Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:13 pm

so you will live on one base and commute to another? Creech not have housing? that just seems strange as someone who lived in military housing for 15 years
KrAzY
KrAzY
Painter of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 3965
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by laxspartan007 Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:18 am

I have the same job title, at the same company, with the same pay, but in a different location with better hours. I am just sitting in an abandoned hotel 11pm to 6:30am just keeping the hobos out and making sure no one steals the scrap metal or messes with any of the machinery at the location, the hotel is getting renovated. So I just prop up my computer in a location I can watch the two closed gates and play games with friends on steam. I do a walk around of the complex a few times but mostly I play games all night.
laxspartan007
laxspartan007
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1272
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Ascendant Justice Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:47 pm

^ Sounds like one of my old jobs except I was at a bank.
Ascendant Justice
Ascendant Justice
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2136
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Tylertlat Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:02 pm

Ascendant Justice wrote:^ Sounds like one of my old jobs except I was at a bank.
^ Sounds like the tutorial level of a crime video game.

Anyway, I am now an admin of for the company I work for. Which is cool.

Last edited by Tylertlat on Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : PS, where'd the BBcode editing tools go?)
Tylertlat
Tylertlat
Architect of the Flames

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2