Crimson Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHAT THE SHIT!? I wanna try this now... O_o

+3
Nocbl2
Carlos Spicyweiner
Maeve
7 posters

Go down

WHAT THE SHIT!? I wanna try this now... O_o Empty WHAT THE SHIT!? I wanna try this now... O_o

Post by Maeve Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:36 pm

Maeve
Maeve
Crimson Chick

Female Number of posts : 588
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Back to top Go down

WHAT THE SHIT!? I wanna try this now... O_o Empty Re: WHAT THE SHIT!? I wanna try this now... O_o

Post by Carlos Spicyweiner Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:06 pm

That's awesome.
Carlos Spicyweiner
Carlos Spicyweiner
Minion

Male Number of posts : 803
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

WHAT THE SHIT!? I wanna try this now... O_o Empty Re: WHAT THE SHIT!? I wanna try this now... O_o

Post by Nocbl2 Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:08 pm

What the hell?
Nocbl2
Nocbl2
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 4814
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringleader Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:53 pm

If he wants to 'smoke smarties' (or whatever the kids are calling it these days), maybe he should crack open that dictionary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSV1t6GKc4A&feature=related
Ringleader
Ringleader
Crimson Muse

Male Number of posts : 1993
Registration date : 2009-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruski Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:02 pm

Ruski
Ruski
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1218
Registration date : 2009-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Maeve Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:11 pm

Ringleader wrote:If he wants to 'smoke smarties' (or whatever the kids are calling it these days), maybe he should crack open that dictionary.

Do you know how much bullshit is in that vid? lol. You don't actually smoke them. You don't inhale them. You basically put the powder in your mouth and blow out the "smoke" or powder that didn't settle. That's all it is. I mean, yeah...it's stupid to let it go out your nose but I mean, that's all it is. Placing powder in your mouth and allowing the unsettled powder to blow out.
Maeve
Maeve
Crimson Chick

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheese Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:20 pm

He he he. I wanna try that now. It looks amusing.

AS for the second video it was blocked in the UK due to copyright, which I find racist. Boooooooo

Cheese
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2259
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Maeve Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:38 pm

Cheese wrote:He he he. I wanna try that now. It looks amusing.

AS for the second video it was blocked in the UK due to copyright, which I find racist. Boooooooo
The second video was pretty funny. All it was about was a guy and a girl failing at smoking smarties and making it seem like it was as dangerous as smoking and the guy was like "My laffy taffy patch isn't working!" and shows that he's wearing the actual candy with the wrapper over it.
Maeve
Maeve
Crimson Chick

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringleader Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:41 pm

Maeve wrote:
Ringleader wrote:If he wants to 'smoke smarties' (or whatever the kids are calling it these days), maybe he should crack open that dictionary.

Do you know how much bullshit is in that vid? lol. You don't actually smoke them. You don't inhale them. You basically put the powder in your mouth and blow out the "smoke" or powder that didn't settle. That's all it is. I mean, yeah...it's stupid to let it go out your nose but I mean, that's all it is. Placing powder in your mouth and allowing the unsettled powder to blow out.

Yeah, I know, that was the joke...

Think of my entire post as one big sarcasm.

Last edited by Ringleader on Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ringleader
Ringleader
Crimson Muse

Male Number of posts : 1993
Registration date : 2009-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Vigil Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:42 pm

I've drunk smarties, never smoked them though.....
Vigil
Vigil
Dark Knight of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 4810
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Maeve Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:07 pm

Dude...we should snort them...it'd be like snorting pixie sticks! lol
Maeve
Maeve
Crimson Chick

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruski Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:55 pm

Maeve wrote:
Cheese wrote:He he he. I wanna try that now. It looks amusing.

The second video was pretty funny. All it was about was a guy and a girl failing at smoking smarties and making it seem like it was as dangerous as smoking and the guy was like "My laffy taffy patch isn't working!" and shows that he's wearing the actual candy with the wrapper over it.

Thats from Attack of the Show. It's a show on G4TV.
Ruski
Ruski
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1218
Registration date : 2009-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down