Crimson Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Harbingers of the Void - Character Creation

+6
BBJynne
PiEdude
Rotaretilbo
Cheese
tiny tim
BlakeII7
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Harbingers of the Void - Character Creation - Page 2 Empty Re: The Harbingers of the Void - Character Creation

Post by tiny tim Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:09 pm

Looks awesome.

tiny tim
Crimson Cripple

Male Number of posts : 1762
Registration date : 2009-03-01

Back to top Go down

The Harbingers of the Void - Character Creation - Page 2 Empty Re: The Harbingers of the Void - Character Creation

Post by BBJynne Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:20 pm

I'm not even in this game, but that's a pretty cool dragon outline.

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Male Number of posts : 5059
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Rotaretilbo Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:59 pm

Alright, so far, we have a drow wizard, a gnome alchemist, and an elf ranger. GE doesn't have very good Internet for the month of July (as soon as he goes back to school, his Internet gets good), but I've messaged him asking him what he wants to play. Also waiting on Seath's character choice, and for tryouts to finish.
Rotaretilbo
Rotaretilbo
Magnificent Bastard

Male Number of posts : 4541
Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://cdpgames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BlakeII7 Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:40 pm

One of you guys may want to pick some sort of healing class, if anyone wants to be a cleric I will allow the healing domain with just about any other domain.
BlakeII7
BlakeII7
Minion

Male Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Rotaretilbo Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:12 pm

GE is talking about playing either a fighter or a rogue.
Rotaretilbo
Rotaretilbo
Magnificent Bastard

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheese Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:51 pm

I was thinking about playing a rogue, but ranger won out after all. Also rogue is very easily spelt rouge if you're not careful ;)

Either would be useful.

Cheese
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2259
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by BlakeII7 Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:05 am

Hey guys, just so you know, I am totally cool with updating anything from 3.5 to 3.75 (Pathfinder). Also I'm cool with all "splat books" (complete arcane/complete mage, etc.) but just remember when you update or have me update I have to approve it on a case by case basis.
BlakeII7
BlakeII7
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rotaretilbo Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:40 am

Alright, I've finished converting Blake's final outline into a basic map. Just waiting on Blake for terrain info. Here's something to wet your appetites, though.

The Harbingers of the Void - Character Creation - Page 2 FinalOutline
Rotaretilbo
Rotaretilbo
Magnificent Bastard

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheese Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:50 am

Get some interesting naval opportunities in those big bays. Not to mention some crazy trade around the foot.

Cheese
Lord's Personal Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by BlakeII7 Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:32 pm

Hey guys, now that some time has gone by, I would like to see your character sheets, or at least help you finish your character. Hit me up on here or on Skype.

Also I'm putting up some final terrain info on the map.
BlakeII7
BlakeII7
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheese Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:25 pm

Andddd done. Sorry it took so long.

Just need a hand with skills since there seems to be a lot already filled in I'm not really understanding. Initial HP and I'm perusing a religion now.

Where do you want our backstory and personalities? There's not a space on the sheet.

Cheese
Lord's Personal Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by KrAzY Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:49 pm

holy cheeseburgers... I didn't know this section exsisted
KrAzY
KrAzY
Painter of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 3965
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by laxspartan007 Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:10 pm

XD, whats happening in the 'Training' D&D session, it kinda came to a compleat halt with only me and rot posting...
laxspartan007
laxspartan007
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1272
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Rotaretilbo Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:53 pm

You've pretty much passed.
Rotaretilbo
Rotaretilbo
Magnificent Bastard

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Spartan Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:59 pm

Sorry, life got in the way.
Gold Spartan
Gold Spartan
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 3405
Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://www.fftu.info/forum/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheese Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:54 pm

Well it took me just under an hour so it's not too bad. It'll probably be even faster considering I was doing other stuff at the same time.

Cheese
Lord's Personal Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by laxspartan007 Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:10 am

awww, i was kinda wanting to continue it, but i guess passing is better...i need to make a charictor now i belive, where is the charictor sheet i need to use?
laxspartan007
laxspartan007
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheese Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:04 am

Blake emailed me one. As for an easy to use walkthrough there's his link in the first post.

I lost the ability points generator/counter thing but found a good one on google. Although it didn't add up completely with the totals calculated on my character sheet it wasnt far off and didnt seem more or less.

Cheese
Lord's Personal Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheese Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:06 pm

How are people getting on?

*bump*

What was that? >.>

Cheese
Lord's Personal Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by laxspartan007 Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:02 pm

im almost done...getting help currently...
laxspartan007
laxspartan007
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by BlakeII7 Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:15 pm

Hey guys, I am in no way telling anyone to do so, however, so far we have 2 rangers, a rogue, and a wizard, aka Striker, Striker, Striker, and a striker/controller. You guys may want to think of a support class, such as a paladin, or maybe a full-blown Cleric. Or anything with a heal spell.

EDIT: You also have an alchimest, while helpful, is a controler class with a bit of self buffing.
BlakeII7
BlakeII7
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rotaretilbo Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:14 pm

Well, rangers get healing magic later on...but ya, we are kinda in need of some healing magicz.
Rotaretilbo
Rotaretilbo
Magnificent Bastard

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny tim Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:22 pm

At level 2 I can take an ability allowing me to give my extracts to other people, allowing them to use them too. That and I can make potions at level 1, so we aren't really in desperate need of healing.

tiny tim
Crimson Cripple

Male Number of posts : 1762
Registration date : 2009-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheese Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:51 pm

I would heal but I'm freaking sick of it after Alien Swarm.

I am however willing to become a more fighter style class/maybe even a tank.

Here's assuming striker means the kind of person who stands at the edge of combat and throws stuff.

Cheese
Lord's Personal Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by BlakeII7 Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:31 pm

Striker: moves in and out of combat doing high damage but normally low HP.

Think Ranger, Warlock, classes like that. You guys may want a fighter or something.
BlakeII7
BlakeII7
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum