Crimson Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a car! >.<

3 posters

Go down

I need a car! >.< Empty I need a car! >.<

Post by Maeve Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:51 pm

I'm in need of a car. As most of you may have heard, our car recently broke down. The gasket blew proving it to be completely worthless. It's now just sitting out under a tree as a ladder for our kids (our little goats, we lost our little male this past week: RIP Yoda) to get to the leaves to eat. With the truck breaks kinda fixed, I can't drive it all the time considering it's a Ford F-150 that only gets about 17 miles to the gallon...and I don't have that much money to put gas in it ALL the time.

I'm preferably looking for a cheap and used Volkswagen beetle. It must be a 5-speed manual and it has to be between $0 and $2000 give or take a few hundred dollars. Color doesn't matter and it doesn't have to have a sun-roof, or a convertible, or a CD player...if you can find one in the '90s up to about '02 that would be great. Des Moines, Iowa area would be great. No where out of state. Thanks guys! I've been looking at craigslist and other places and it's getting pretty hard now lol.
Maeve
Maeve
Crimson Chick

Female Number of posts : 588
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Back to top Go down

I need a car! >.< Empty Re: I need a car! >.<

Post by BBJynne Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:57 pm

You are aware that there are only around 3 members here who live in Iowa, right?

As such, the rest of us don't have much special knowledge that would help anyone find a car for you.

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Male Number of posts : 5059
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:11 pm

I need a car too Sad
Felix
Felix
Banana

Male Number of posts : 2083
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Maeve Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:27 pm

BBJynne wrote:You are aware that there are only around 3 members here who live in Iowa, right?

As such, the rest of us don't have much special knowledge that would help anyone find a car for you.
I kno...But it doesn't hurt to ask Razz
Maeve
Maeve
Crimson Chick

Female Number of posts : 588
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: