Crimson Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This isn't going to go down well

+14
JB
RX
Gold Spartan
TNine
Gauz
tiny tim
Kasrkin Seath
Onyxknight
Elabajaba
Death no More
Nocbl2
Angatar
Lord Pheonix
czar
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

This isn't going to go down well - Page 2 Empty Re: This isn't going to go down well

Post by Gauz Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:00 pm

No, and they probably won't do anything physicall, in fact, i'm sure they won't physically hurt him. /b/ doesn't do that, anonymous doesn't do that, they try to inspire fear into people and troll them. They want you to be scared, annoyed, irritated, frustrated, all that stuff.
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

This isn't going to go down well - Page 2 Empty Re: This isn't going to go down well

Post by JB Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:10 pm

I find it funny though, he says in his video that "I don't hate the religion, I respect it"

and in his other videos about big bang and so on he goes to say that "scientologists are crackpot idiots, and so is charles darwin". He contradicts himself so bad, it couldn't be more obvious that he was just looking for a reason to try and "declare war" on these people. He's pretty much a God fearing Zealot with no possible way of even hurting them.
JB
JB
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1183
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Dud Doodoo Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:12 pm

I've learned a while ago that /B/ does not live up to it's name. Sure, they used to be the kings of the interwebz, the kind of creepers that could systematically track you down and harass you into submission. They were extremists that could be depended on to do anything they would consider worthy of lulz. After several recent challengers, however, it has been made evident to me that /B/ really does have more bark than it does bite. Apart from some short lived harassing phone calls this kid will escape unharmed, I can guarantee it.

Dud Doodoo
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1528
Registration date : 2008-06-29

http://www.moddb.com/mods/broken-arrow-the-world-in-conflict-vie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziggy Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:22 pm

Dud Doodoo wrote:I've learned a while ago that /B/ does not live up to it's name. Sure, they used to be the kings of the interwebz, the kind of creepers that could systematically track you down and harass you into submission. They were extremists that could be depended on to do anything they would consider worthy of lulz. After several recent challengers, however, it has been made evident to me that /B/ really does have more bark than it does bite. Apart from some short lived harassing phone calls this kid will escape unharmed, I can guarantee it.

Think about what they're going to do. Honestly, what could they do to this kid? They've scared the fuck out of him with sheriff calls, plus harassed him online, and they'll most likely call his home phone a couple hundred times over the next week, but there's not much more they can do without actually physically contacting the kid. This kid isn't going to make any more videos, that's for sure.

And trust me, after some of the raids and blackmail that I've seen lately, I can tell you that /b/ ain't lost their bite.

And finally, there're much better ways to bring down /b/ than making Youtube videos.
Ziggy
Ziggy
Minion

Male Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2009-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocbl2 Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:28 pm

Like implementing a sophistiated virus onto 4chan and hacking the programming so it appears as a normal account, but really infiltrates the site and kills it.
Nocbl2
Nocbl2
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 4814
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by czar Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:10 pm

Nocbl2 wrote:Like implementing a sophistiated virus onto 4chan and hacking the programming so it appears as a normal account, but really infiltrates the site and kills it.
HA! Good luck with that.
czar
czar
Minion

Male Number of posts : 570
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziggy Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:21 pm

czar wrote:
Nocbl2 wrote:Like implementing a sophistiated virus onto 4chan and hacking the programming so it appears as a normal account, but really infiltrates the site and kills it.
HA! Good luck with that.

So when a couple of guys put hidden scripts into frequently downloaded .rars of hentai that were advertised on /b/ frequently too, that forced your computer to constantly ping /b/, eventually leading to 10,000 or so people pinging /b/ and causing it to crash and be forced offline for several days, that was all just nothing?
Ziggy
Ziggy
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Gauz Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:10 pm

Dud Doodoo wrote:I've learned a while ago that /B/ does not live up to it's name. Sure, they used to be the kings of the interwebz, the kind of creepers that could systematically track you down and harass you into submission. They were extremists that could be depended on to do anything they would consider worthy of lulz. After several recent challengers, however, it has been made evident to me that /B/ really does have more bark than it does bite. Apart from some short lived harassing phone calls this kid will escape unharmed, I can guarantee it.
Do you think /b/ is some single-minded entity? Hardly, its composed of many, many people. For whatever reason you think that, its not really true. There are the anon's and /b/tards out there willing to get dirty, then you have your common /b/tards. Anonymous and /b/ don't want to harm physically, whats the point in that? They want to scar you mentally.
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Back to top Go down

Post by Gauz Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:12 pm

And about people that would even attempt to destroy /b/, it wouldn't happen. They have many fall back sites, and, 4chan isn't even their main site! Anonymous is everywhere, and anywhere. People have tried to destroy 4chan and Encyclopedia Dramatica, in the end they failed. Go ahead and try, but I can assure you /b/ will live on, and anonymous is eternal.
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Back to top Go down

Post by BBJynne Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:39 pm

but the individual members will either
A) grow out of it
B) die alone

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Male Number of posts : 5059
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziggy Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:24 pm

Gauz wrote:And about people that would even attempt to destroy /b/, it wouldn't happen. They have many fall back sites, and, 4chan isn't even their main site! Anonymous is everywhere, and anywhere. People have tried to destroy 4chan and Encyclopedia Dramatica, in the end they failed. Go ahead and try, but I can assure you /b/ will live on, and anonymous is eternal.

You are an almighty newfag. Since when was 4chan, or more specifically, /b/, not the main place of anon activity?
You are correct in saying that you can't kill anon though. It's an entire sub-culture of the internet. Then again, that's pretty obvious

Some questions:

How many of you guys go on /b/ more than once a week?
How many of you guys go on /b/ more than once a day?
How long have you known about 4chan and /b/ for, and the whole sub-culture attached to it?
How many of you actually post on /b/?
Ziggy
Ziggy
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by KrAzY Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:39 pm

keep 4 chan shit off of this forum
KrAzY
KrAzY
Painter of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 3965
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2