Earth Eternal (MMORPG)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Earth Eternal (MMORPG) Empty Earth Eternal (MMORPG)

Post by Kasrkin Seath on Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:01 am

Earth Eternal

* Technical Help *
Sometimes there is a problem with SparkPlayer. Follow these instructions for help
http://www.eartheternal.com/forums/technical-support-and-help/topics/How-to-Submit-Your-DXdiag-Information

Then post a thread about your problem in that forum section.


What is it?
It is an MMORPG. It is free to play and browser based, and it kicks the shit outta Runescape for those who think it is a clone because of those two things. It is set in the future, on Earth(although, apparantly the world has gone backwards technologically) and there is some shit going down.

Why should I play it?
I honestly don't have any reason to tell you you "Should" or "Need" to play it, but am saying you should at least give it a try if you are or ever have been into MMO's. From what I have seen so far its not the style of a Korean Grinder, but its not as innovative as some other ones. However, it is free and browser based, as well as in Open Beta form right now.

How do I play it?
Well, first of all you need to make an account. After that you need to download something called Sparkplayer. It's basically what allows the game to be played through a browser, and is a very small file. After that is Downloaded and installed, then you log in and make a character. You will have to play through the first epicly retarded nub isle, and then the second somewhat less retarded nub isle #2, but after that its srs business.

Other things to take note of
It is in Beta Form, as of now there is not a Mac compatible version. Also, if you do play and find any bugs, report them. There have not been too many from what I have seen(outside of Gold's char being a dead body that magically hovered around the world and killed enemies) so its been rather thoughrouly tested already.

Also, some of you will likely be biased for or against the game, you'll see what I mean if you check it out.


Current Players
Stage 1 - Nub Isle's(Corsica)
Stage 2 - Earthrise
Stage 3 - Lvl 10 - 20
Kasrkin Seath - Drelin Kashiin
Gold - Arjac Longclaw

*Player list broken up based on area


Last edited by Kasrkin Seath on Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:56 am; edited 4 times in total

_________________
I AM THE LAW
Earth Eternal (MMORPG) Kasrki10
[00:17:22] @ KrAzY : new law.
[00:17:28] @ KrAzY : the law can now be a person.
[00:17:28] @ XNate02 : The Law, can only be The Law.
[00:17:32] @ Gauz : I'd kick everyone....
[00:17:37] @ KrAzY : and that person is seath
[00:17:39] @ kasrkin seath : YES
------------------------------------------
[02:22:43] @ KrAzY : the reason we all come to TCF is because Seath is too Lord Pheonix damn sexy to stop.
Kasrkin Seath
Kasrkin Seath
The Law

Male Number of posts : 3018
Location : Michigan
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Earth Eternal (MMORPG) Empty Re: Earth Eternal (MMORPG)

Post by KristallNacht on Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:29 am

Yo, seath!

I'm real happy for you, and imma let you finish.

But Sword of the New World is one of the best free mumorpugers of all time.


OF ALL TIME!!!
KristallNacht
KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts : 5087
Location : San Diego, California
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Earth Eternal (MMORPG) Empty Re: Earth Eternal (MMORPG)

Post by Gold Spartan on Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:04 am

NT, all you have to do is download a plug in. It doesnt take up much memory.
Gold Spartan
Gold Spartan
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 3405
Age : 24
Location : Kentucky, where else?
Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://www.fftu.info/forum/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Earth Eternal (MMORPG) Empty Re: Earth Eternal (MMORPG)

Post by Kasrkin Seath on Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:08 am

Gold wrote:NT, all you have to do is download a plug in. It doesnt take up much memory.
That and you dont need amazing specs to play the game. And I can play it in a browser. And for some other reasons

Regardless, if TCF ever went for a clan I'd do it on this game. Its a beta and there are not a whole lot of players yet(a good amount but nothing like established MMO's) so it would be easy to dominate it.

_________________
I AM THE LAW
Earth Eternal (MMORPG) Kasrki10
[00:17:22] @ KrAzY : new law.
[00:17:28] @ KrAzY : the law can now be a person.
[00:17:28] @ XNate02 : The Law, can only be The Law.
[00:17:32] @ Gauz : I'd kick everyone....
[00:17:37] @ KrAzY : and that person is seath
[00:17:39] @ kasrkin seath : YES
------------------------------------------
[02:22:43] @ KrAzY : the reason we all come to TCF is because Seath is too Lord Pheonix damn sexy to stop.
Kasrkin Seath
Kasrkin Seath
The Law

Male Number of posts : 3018
Location : Michigan
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Earth Eternal (MMORPG) Empty Re: Earth Eternal (MMORPG)

Post by Death no More on Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:57 am

Earth Eternal (MMORPG) Its-a-trap


ITS A FURRY RECRUITMENT GAME!!!!! DONT FALL INTO ITS EVAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Death no More
Death no More
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2178
Age : 24
Location : Spreading Holy convergence in the sprawl.
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Back to top Go down

Earth Eternal (MMORPG) Empty Re: Earth Eternal (MMORPG)

Post by Gold Spartan on Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:00 am

Death no more wrote:Earth Eternal (MMORPG) Its-a-trap


ITS A FURRY RECRUITMENT GAME!!!!! DONT FALL INTO ITS EVAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your ignorance is noted
Gold Spartan
Gold Spartan
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 3405
Age : 24
Location : Kentucky, where else?
Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://www.fftu.info/forum/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Earth Eternal (MMORPG) Empty Re: Earth Eternal (MMORPG)

Post by Death no More on Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:02 am

Gold wrote:
Death no more wrote:Earth Eternal (MMORPG) Its-a-trap


ITS A FURRY RECRUITMENT GAME!!!!! DONT FALL INTO ITS EVAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your ignorance is noted
Very Happy
Death no More
Death no More
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2178
Age : 24
Location : Spreading Holy convergence in the sprawl.
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Back to top Go down

Earth Eternal (MMORPG) Empty Re: Earth Eternal (MMORPG)

Post by Lord Pheonix on Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:03 am

It is rather.......furry.

_________________
Earth Eternal (MMORPG) Pheonix92
Lord Pheonix
Lord Pheonix
Lord Of The Flames

Male Number of posts : 7572
Registration date : 2008-03-23

https://crimsonflame.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Earth Eternal (MMORPG) Empty Re: Earth Eternal (MMORPG)

Post by Gold Spartan on Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:04 am

You could always be a robot/daemon/yeti/cyclops.
Gold Spartan
Gold Spartan
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 3405
Age : 24
Location : Kentucky, where else?
Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://www.fftu.info/forum/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Earth Eternal (MMORPG) Empty Re: Earth Eternal (MMORPG)

Post by Ringleader on Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:45 am

Gold wrote:
Death no more wrote:Earth Eternal (MMORPG) Its-a-trap


ITS A FURRY RECRUITMENT GAME!!!!! DONT FALL INTO ITS EVAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your ignorance is noted

Earth Eternal (MMORPG) Earth-eternal
Ringleader
Ringleader
Crimson Muse

Male Number of posts : 1993
Age : 27
Registration date : 2009-06-12

Back to top Go down

Earth Eternal (MMORPG) Empty Re: Earth Eternal (MMORPG)

Post by Rasq'uire'laskar on Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:02 am

Lord Pheonix wrote:It is rather.......furry.
It's anthro, not furry.

Anyhoo, it's amazing how useful my knowledge of Redwall is now. Just reading through the list of races, I think I have successfully identified the Broccans as badgers, without seeing a picture.

And funnily enough, how come Redwall never had racoons?

Fangren sound like rats...
Rasq'uire'laskar
Rasq'uire'laskar
Crimson Scribe

Male Number of posts : 2927
Age : 29
Location : Follow the cold shivers running down your spine.
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Earth Eternal (MMORPG) Empty Re: Earth Eternal (MMORPG)

Post by Ringleader on Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:22 am

Anthro? Furry? You are litterally splitting hairs here.

Animal porn, is animal porn, is animal porn.
Ringleader
Ringleader
Crimson Muse

Male Number of posts : 1993
Age : 27
Registration date : 2009-06-12

Back to top Go down

Earth Eternal (MMORPG) Empty Re: Earth Eternal (MMORPG)

Post by Gauz on Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:34 am

Not one for browers mmo's, much less an anthro one...

I'll stick with my runescape if I ever want to play one, better yet, GUILD WARS!
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Earth Eternal (MMORPG) Empty Re: Earth Eternal (MMORPG)

Post by Rasq'uire'laskar on Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:38 am

Ringleader wrote:Anthro? Furry? You are litterally splitting hairs here.

Animal porn, is animal porn, is animal porn.
Except this isn't animal porn.
Furry is animal porn. Anthro is humanoid animals. Like Redwall.
Rasq'uire'laskar
Rasq'uire'laskar
Crimson Scribe

Male Number of posts : 2927
Age : 29
Location : Follow the cold shivers running down your spine.
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Earth Eternal (MMORPG) Empty Re: Earth Eternal (MMORPG)

Post by Nocbl2 on Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:44 am

No. Mac. Version. What. The. Fuck.
Nocbl2
Nocbl2
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 4814
Age : 20
Location : California
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Earth Eternal (MMORPG) Empty Re: Earth Eternal (MMORPG)

Post by Elabajaba on Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:53 am

Nocbl2 wrote:No. Mac. Version. What. The. Fuck.
It's cuz macs suck, obviously.

Elabajaba
Crimson Epileptic

Male Number of posts : 1114
Age : 25
Location : Canada
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Back to top Go down

Earth Eternal (MMORPG) Empty Re: Earth Eternal (MMORPG)

Post by Kasrkin Seath on Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:57 am

Rasq'uire'laskar wrote:
Ringleader wrote:Anthro? Furry? You are litterally splitting hairs here.

Animal porn, is animal porn, is animal porn.
Except this isn't animal porn.
Furry is animal porn. Anthro is humanoid animals. Like Redwall.
Furry isn't animal porn, its people who like anthro(in any way, not just sexual) and express it in some way.
Yiff is animal porn

_________________
I AM THE LAW
Earth Eternal (MMORPG) Kasrki10
[00:17:22] @ KrAzY : new law.
[00:17:28] @ KrAzY : the law can now be a person.
[00:17:28] @ XNate02 : The Law, can only be The Law.
[00:17:32] @ Gauz : I'd kick everyone....
[00:17:37] @ KrAzY : and that person is seath
[00:17:39] @ kasrkin seath : YES
------------------------------------------
[02:22:43] @ KrAzY : the reason we all come to TCF is because Seath is too Lord Pheonix damn sexy to stop.
Kasrkin Seath
Kasrkin Seath
The Law

Male Number of posts : 3018
Location : Michigan
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Earth Eternal (MMORPG) Empty Re: Earth Eternal (MMORPG)

Post by Rasq'uire'laskar on Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:22 pm

Nocbl2 wrote:No. Mac. Version. What. The. Fuck.
It's the future.

Anyhoo, I signed up under "Quirel Rasquirelaskar". Not too impressed, a lot of bugs need to be worked out.
Rasq'uire'laskar
Rasq'uire'laskar
Crimson Scribe

Male Number of posts : 2927
Age : 29
Location : Follow the cold shivers running down your spine.
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Earth Eternal (MMORPG) Empty Re: Earth Eternal (MMORPG)

Post by Kasrkin Seath on Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:24 pm

I didn't really get very many bugs at all, excet that time when Gold's rezzed body was still a dead body that seemed to float around magically

Nub Isle #1 is horrible
Nub Isle #2 is less horrible

_________________
I AM THE LAW
Earth Eternal (MMORPG) Kasrki10
[00:17:22] @ KrAzY : new law.
[00:17:28] @ KrAzY : the law can now be a person.
[00:17:28] @ XNate02 : The Law, can only be The Law.
[00:17:32] @ Gauz : I'd kick everyone....
[00:17:37] @ KrAzY : and that person is seath
[00:17:39] @ kasrkin seath : YES
------------------------------------------
[02:22:43] @ KrAzY : the reason we all come to TCF is because Seath is too Lord Pheonix damn sexy to stop.
Kasrkin Seath
Kasrkin Seath
The Law

Male Number of posts : 3018
Location : Michigan
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Earth Eternal (MMORPG) Empty Re: Earth Eternal (MMORPG)

Post by Gold Spartan on Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:36 pm

You need to get off the nub islands.
and for some reason dead people are just magical dead bodies for sometime. This is rare though.
Rasq'uire'laskar wrote:my knowledge of Redwall
I thought I was the only here who's read those books. Razz
Gold Spartan
Gold Spartan
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 3405
Age : 24
Location : Kentucky, where else?
Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://www.fftu.info/forum/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Earth Eternal (MMORPG) Empty Re: Earth Eternal (MMORPG)

Post by Kasrkin Seath on Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:57 pm

Gold wrote:You need to get off the nub islands.
and for some reason dead people are just magical dead bodies for sometime. This is rare though.
Rasq'uire'laskar wrote:my knowledge of Redwall
I thought I was the only here who's read those books. Razz

those nub islands suck


I saw a poster for Redwall before...

_________________
I AM THE LAW
Earth Eternal (MMORPG) Kasrki10
[00:17:22] @ KrAzY : new law.
[00:17:28] @ KrAzY : the law can now be a person.
[00:17:28] @ XNate02 : The Law, can only be The Law.
[00:17:32] @ Gauz : I'd kick everyone....
[00:17:37] @ KrAzY : and that person is seath
[00:17:39] @ kasrkin seath : YES
------------------------------------------
[02:22:43] @ KrAzY : the reason we all come to TCF is because Seath is too Lord Pheonix damn sexy to stop.
Kasrkin Seath
Kasrkin Seath
The Law

Male Number of posts : 3018
Location : Michigan
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Earth Eternal (MMORPG) Empty Re: Earth Eternal (MMORPG)

Post by Nocbl2 on Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:50 pm

Kasrkin Seath wrote:
Gold wrote:You need to get off the nub islands.
and for some reason dead people are just magical dead bodies for sometime. This is rare though.
Rasq'uire'laskar wrote:my knowledge of Redwall
I thought I was the only here who's read those books. Razz

those nub islands suck


I saw a poster for Redwall before...
Redwall is awesome. Mother fucker.
Nocbl2
Nocbl2
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 4814
Age : 20
Location : California
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Earth Eternal (MMORPG) Empty Re: Earth Eternal (MMORPG)

Post by KristallNacht on Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:26 pm

Nocbl2 wrote:No. Mac. Version. What. The. Fuck.

I bet you say that a lot.
KristallNacht
KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts : 5087
Location : San Diego, California
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Earth Eternal (MMORPG) Empty Re: Earth Eternal (MMORPG)

Post by BBJynne on Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:29 pm

I like Redwall...

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Male Number of posts : 5059
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Earth Eternal (MMORPG) Empty Re: Earth Eternal (MMORPG)

Post by Kasrkin Seath on Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:30 pm

There will be a Mac version upon release, which is supposed to happen by the end of the year.

_________________
I AM THE LAW
Earth Eternal (MMORPG) Kasrki10
[00:17:22] @ KrAzY : new law.
[00:17:28] @ KrAzY : the law can now be a person.
[00:17:28] @ XNate02 : The Law, can only be The Law.
[00:17:32] @ Gauz : I'd kick everyone....
[00:17:37] @ KrAzY : and that person is seath
[00:17:39] @ kasrkin seath : YES
------------------------------------------
[02:22:43] @ KrAzY : the reason we all come to TCF is because Seath is too Lord Pheonix damn sexy to stop.
Kasrkin Seath
Kasrkin Seath
The Law

Male Number of posts : 3018
Location : Michigan
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Earth Eternal (MMORPG) Empty Re: Earth Eternal (MMORPG)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum