If you could punch PiEman in the balls, would you?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Would you punch PiEman in the balls

If you could punch PiEman in the balls, would you? - Page 2 Vote_lcap59%If you could punch PiEman in the balls, would you? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 59% 
[ 19 ]
If you could punch PiEman in the balls, would you? - Page 2 Vote_lcap41%If you could punch PiEman in the balls, would you? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 41% 
[ 13 ]
 
Total Votes : 32

If you could punch PiEman in the balls, would you? - Page 2 Empty Re: If you could punch PiEman in the balls, would you?

Post by Ascendant Justice on Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:35 am

ReconToaster wrote:It's okay to hit a girl in the crotch.
I did that once. She was pissing me off so I kicked her in the crotch. Earned me a black eye.

Lesson learned: Don't do it again.
Ascendant Justice
Ascendant Justice
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2136
Age : 26
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

If you could punch PiEman in the balls, would you? - Page 2 Empty Re: If you could punch PiEman in the balls, would you?

Post by Gauz on Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:09 am

Ascendant Justice wrote:
ReconToaster wrote:It's okay to hit a girl in the crotch.
I did that once. She was pissing me off so I kicked her in the crotch. Earned me a black eye.

Lesson learned: Don't do it again.
L-O-L
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

If you could punch PiEman in the balls, would you? - Page 2 Empty Re: If you could punch PiEman in the balls, would you?

Post by Rotaretilbo on Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:44 pm

If you could punch PiEman in the balls, would you? - Page 2 LOL

_________________
If you could punch PiEman in the balls, would you? - Page 2 Rot_cube_Signature-1
Rotaretilbo
Rotaretilbo
Magnificent Bastard

Male Number of posts : 4540
Age : 29
Location : Arizona
Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://cdpgames.com

Back to top Go down

If you could punch PiEman in the balls, would you? - Page 2 Empty Re: If you could punch PiEman in the balls, would you?

Post by Ukurse on Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:18 am

Only pussies who know that they couldn't do well in a fair fight punch people in the balls, using cheap tactics is the only way for them to have a chance in a fight, and also I believe in chivalry, so I wouldn't.
Ukurse
Ukurse
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1441
Age : 25
Location : Auckland, New Zealand
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

If you could punch PiEman in the balls, would you? - Page 2 Empty Re: If you could punch PiEman in the balls, would you?

Post by Rotaretilbo on Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:44 am

Normally, I would never punch anyone in the balls. For Pie, I make an exception.

_________________
If you could punch PiEman in the balls, would you? - Page 2 Rot_cube_Signature-1
Rotaretilbo
Rotaretilbo
Magnificent Bastard

Male Number of posts : 4540
Age : 29
Location : Arizona
Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://cdpgames.com

Back to top Go down

If you could punch PiEman in the balls, would you? - Page 2 Empty Re: If you could punch PiEman in the balls, would you?

Post by R!zZle BiZzl£ on Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:35 am

Ukurse wrote:Only pussies who know that they couldn't do well in a fair fight punch people in the balls, using cheap tactics is the only way for them to have a chance in a fight, and also I believe in chivalry, so I wouldn't.

oh come on, when your in a fight anything goes whether your punching some one in the balls or jab your fingers in their eyes, anything goes. You cant expect the other person to have honor and dignity when they fight you,( unless its a fighting tournament with rules.) so you have to be alert and throw anything. Obviously i wouldn't start a fight by punching his balls, jabbing his eyes. etc....
R!zZle BiZzl£
R!zZle BiZzl£
Minion

Male Number of posts : 354
Age : 25
Location : England, manchester.
Registration date : 2009-03-25

Back to top Go down

If you could punch PiEman in the balls, would you? - Page 2 Empty Re: If you could punch PiEman in the balls, would you?

Post by Angatar on Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:48 am

LIGHT HIS BALLS ON FIRE!

_________________
If you could punch PiEman in the balls, would you? - Page 2 Angatarcopy-1
Angatar
Angatar
Lord's Personal Minion

Female Number of posts : 3862
Age : 24
Location : Long Island
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

If you could punch PiEman in the balls, would you? - Page 2 Empty Re: If you could punch PiEman in the balls, would you?

Post by PiEdude on Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:18 am

R!zZle BiZzl£ wrote:
Ukurse wrote:Only pussies who know that they couldn't do well in a fair fight punch people in the balls, using cheap tactics is the only way for them to have a chance in a fight, and also I believe in chivalry, so I wouldn't.

oh come on, when your in a fight anything goes whether your punching some one in the balls or jab your fingers in their eyes, anything goes. You cant expect the other person to have honor and dignity when they fight you,( unless its a fighting tournament with rules.) so you have to be alert and throw anything. Obviously i wouldn't start a fight by punching his balls, jabbing his eyes. etc....

Location: England
...

If you could punch PiEman in the balls, would you? - Page 2 950492

Don't you guys still use swords?
PiEdude
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Male Number of posts : 4573
Age : 26
Location : In the middle of a hollowed crust.
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

If you could punch PiEman in the balls, would you? - Page 2 Empty Re: If you could punch PiEman in the balls, would you?

Post by Death no More on Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:14 am

PiEman wrote:
Angatar wrote:We can cover PiEmas balls in gasoline, then light them on fire.
Rotaretilbo wrote:Can't we just cover PiE in gasoline and light him on fire?
Angatar wrote:That was my idea...



But light his balls on fire first.
tiny tim wrote:NO. We want him to live with the pain.
Angatar wrote:LIGHT HIS BALLS ON FIRE!

Can't you feel the love?
lol the only way this could get worse if angatar was a actually a necrophiliac Shocked
Death no More
Death no More
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2178
Age : 24
Location : Spreading Holy convergence in the sprawl.
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Back to top Go down

If you could punch PiEman in the balls, would you? - Page 2 Empty Re: If you could punch PiEman in the balls, would you?

Post by Kislany on Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:56 am

Death no more wrote:
PiEman wrote:
Angatar wrote:We can cover PiEmas balls in gasoline, then light them on fire.
Rotaretilbo wrote:Can't we just cover PiE in gasoline and light him on fire?
Angatar wrote:That was my idea...



But light his balls on fire first.
tiny tim wrote:NO. We want him to live with the pain.
Angatar wrote:LIGHT HIS BALLS ON FIRE!

Can't you feel the love?
lol the only way this could get worse if angatar was a actually a necrophiliac Shocked

what if he is Shocked
Kislany
Kislany
Crimson Chick

Female Number of posts : 355
Age : 29
Location : Ohio
Registration date : 2009-04-16

http://My Email    Kittensclaws7@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

If you could punch PiEman in the balls, would you? - Page 2 Empty Re: If you could punch PiEman in the balls, would you?

Post by Angatar on Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:22 am

What?

_________________
If you could punch PiEman in the balls, would you? - Page 2 Angatarcopy-1
Angatar
Angatar
Lord's Personal Minion

Female Number of posts : 3862
Age : 24
Location : Long Island
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

If you could punch PiEman in the balls, would you? - Page 2 Empty Re: If you could punch PiEman in the balls, would you?

Post by R!zZle BiZzl£ on Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:10 pm

PiEman wrote:
R!zZle BiZzl£ wrote:
Ukurse wrote:Only pussies who know that they couldn't do well in a fair fight punch people in the balls, using cheap tactics is the only way for them to have a chance in a fight, and also I believe in chivalry, so I wouldn't.

oh come on, when your in a fight anything goes whether your punching some one in the balls or jab your fingers in their eyes, anything goes. You cant expect the other person to have honor and dignity when they fight you,( unless its a fighting tournament with rules.) so you have to be alert and throw anything. Obviously i wouldn't start a fight by punching his balls, jabbing his eyes. etc....

Location: England
...

If you could punch PiEman in the balls, would you? - Page 2 950492

Don't you guys still use swords?

lol. I mean i would only do that if i didn't have my rapier with me.
R!zZle BiZzl£
R!zZle BiZzl£
Minion

Male Number of posts : 354
Age : 25
Location : England, manchester.
Registration date : 2009-03-25

Back to top Go down

If you could punch PiEman in the balls, would you? - Page 2 Empty Re: If you could punch PiEman in the balls, would you?

Post by Ringleader on Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:32 pm

kick his soccer balls around? I wouldn't mind playing the ol' FOOTbol
Ringleader
Ringleader
Crimson Muse

Male Number of posts : 1993
Age : 27
Registration date : 2009-06-12

Back to top Go down

If you could punch PiEman in the balls, would you? - Page 2 Empty Re: If you could punch PiEman in the balls, would you?

Post by Jamiesway on Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:37 pm

hell yes i would...
Jamiesway
Jamiesway
Crimson Chick

Female Number of posts : 461
Age : 24
Location : Little Africa, With alot of black people.
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

If you could punch PiEman in the balls, would you? - Page 2 Empty Re: If you could punch PiEman in the balls, would you?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum