hey, its me!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

hey, its me! - Page 2 Empty Re: hey, its me!

Post by Felix on Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:07 pm

Baconsen wrote:
x Gauz x wrote:
Does that mean HE gets a rank?! Evil or Very Mad

I would shed a tear for you....but i don't cry nor care.
Razz

What do you care, you have a rank...
Felix
Felix
Banana

Male Number of posts : 2083
Age : 26
Location : Unlocking Alchemy
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

hey, its me! - Page 2 Empty Re: hey, its me!

Post by LH Justin on Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:20 pm

Felix wrote:
Baconsen wrote:
x Gauz x wrote:
Does that mean HE gets a rank?! Evil or Very Mad

I would shed a tear for you....but i don't cry nor care.
Razz

What do you care, you have a rank...
Anyone want to trade? Razz
LH Justin
LH Justin
Crimson Annoyance

Male Number of posts : 700
Age : 24
Location : United States
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Back to top Go down

hey, its me! - Page 2 Empty Re: hey, its me!

Post by KrAzY on Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:51 pm

CivBase wrote:Dawg, KrAzY has some competition Razz

competition?


I hope to be a 10th as good as RL is one day
KrAzY
KrAzY
Painter of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 3965
Age : 30
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

hey, its me! - Page 2 Empty Re: hey, its me!

Post by Ascendant Justice on Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:51 pm

I want a rank... Sad
Ascendant Justice
Ascendant Justice
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2136
Age : 26
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

hey, its me! - Page 2 Empty Re: hey, its me!

Post by Nocbl2 on Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:08 pm

Hold on a moment...
Nocbl2
Nocbl2
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 4814
Age : 20
Location : California
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

hey, its me! - Page 2 Empty Re: hey, its me!

Post by Angatar on Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:09 pm

I don't have a rank... Sad

_________________
hey, its me! - Page 2 Angatarcopy-1
Angatar
Angatar
Lord's Personal Minion

Female Number of posts : 3862
Age : 24
Location : Long Island
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

hey, its me! - Page 2 Empty Re: hey, its me!

Post by Kasrkin Seath on Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:41 pm

Heya
If you are wondering what happened to your DaVC:V3 Entries, I dont know what happened.
Kasrkin Seath
Kasrkin Seath
The Law

Male Number of posts : 3018
Location : Michigan
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

hey, its me! - Page 2 Empty Re: hey, its me!

Post by Ukurse on Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:02 am

LH Justin wrote:
Felix wrote:
Baconsen wrote:
x Gauz x wrote:
Does that mean HE gets a rank?! Evil or Very Mad

I would shed a tear for you....but i don't cry nor care.
Razz

What do you care, you have a rank...
Anyone want to trade? Razz
I'll pass.
Razz
Ukurse
Ukurse
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1441
Age : 25
Location : Auckland, New Zealand
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

hey, its me! - Page 2 Empty Re: hey, its me!

Post by Gauz on Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:27 am

Baconsen wrote:
x Gauz x wrote:
Does that mean HE gets a rank?! Evil or Very Mad

I would shed a tear for you....but i don't cry nor care.
Razz
GO TO HELL!
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

hey, its me! - Page 2 Empty Re: hey, its me!

Post by Ukurse on Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:45 am

Angatar wrote:I don't have a rank... Sad
Why do soo few people have ranks? We should have more.
Ukurse
Ukurse
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1441
Age : 25
Location : Auckland, New Zealand
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

hey, its me! - Page 2 Empty Re: hey, its me!

Post by JumpingJet on Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:06 am

Well, we all post but we dont realy show any personality some of us to relate to a rank we would have.

Angatar's is obveous, Crimson Perve

But, you know what would you name the people who dont have a rank ATM?
JumpingJet
JumpingJet
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1269
Age : 25
Location : Leeds, UK
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Back to top Go down

hey, its me! - Page 2 Empty Re: hey, its me!

Post by A_Bearded_Swede on Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:29 am

x Gauz x wrote:
Baconsen wrote:
x Gauz x wrote:
Does that mean HE gets a rank?! Evil or Very Mad

I would shed a tear for you....but i don't cry nor care.
Razz
GO TO HELL!
Already have. I got a nice summer home there, right by the lava pit.

Ukurse wrote:
Angatar wrote:I don't have a rank... Sad
Why do soo few people have ranks? We should have more.
Almost everyone had a rank before the influx of new members....

JumpingJet wrote:Well, we all post but we dont realy show any personality some of us to relate to a rank we would have.
You get a rank by proving to LP you are worthy enough.

JumpingJet wrote:
But, you know what would you name the people who dont have a rank ATM?
Faceless Minion.

https://crimsonflame.forumotion.com//users/11/53/31/album/scan410.jpg
^The chart of Ranks.


Last edited by Baconsen on Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
hey, its me! - Page 2 Skyrimr

hey, its me! - Page 2 Ironmanl
.:Live Life, Love Life:.
A_Bearded_Swede
A_Bearded_Swede
Crimson Chef

Male Number of posts : 1743
Age : 26
Location : Jersey
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

hey, its me! - Page 2 Empty Re: hey, its me!

Post by Ringleader on Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:00 am

who cares about rank
Ringleader
Ringleader
Crimson Muse

Male Number of posts : 1993
Age : 27
Registration date : 2009-06-12

Back to top Go down

hey, its me! - Page 2 Empty Re: hey, its me!

Post by capn qwerty on Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:02 am

They do.
capn qwerty
capn qwerty
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2736
Age : 26
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

hey, its me! - Page 2 Empty Re: hey, its me!

Post by JumpingJet on Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:14 am

No, i meant.....

Urgh, forget it it takes to long no explain.
JumpingJet
JumpingJet
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1269
Age : 25
Location : Leeds, UK
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Back to top Go down

hey, its me! - Page 2 Empty Re: hey, its me!

Post by R!zZle BiZzl£ on Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:41 pm

Baconsen wrote:
x Gauz x wrote:
Baconsen wrote:
x Gauz x wrote:
Does that mean HE gets a rank?! Evil or Very Mad

I would shed a tear for you....but i don't cry nor care.
Razz
GO TO HELL!
Already have. I got a nice summer home there, right by the lava pit.

Ukurse wrote:
Angatar wrote:I don't have a rank... Sad
Why do soo few people have ranks? We should have more.
Almost everyone had a rank before the influx of new members....

JumpingJet wrote:Well, we all post but we dont realy show any personality some of us to relate to a rank we would have.
You get a rank by proving to LP you are worthy enough.

JumpingJet wrote:
But, you know what would you name the people who dont have a rank ATM?
Faceless Minion.

https://crimsonflame.forumotion.com//users/11/53/31/album/scan410.jpg
^The chart of Ranks.

ooh... i want to be crimson princess!
R!zZle BiZzl£
R!zZle BiZzl£
Minion

Male Number of posts : 354
Age : 25
Location : England, manchester.
Registration date : 2009-03-25

Back to top Go down

hey, its me! - Page 2 Empty Re: hey, its me!

Post by JumpingJet on Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:35 pm

Ahhaahahha, dude!

Totaly suits you! Razz

That would just be awesome dude!
JumpingJet
JumpingJet
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1269
Age : 25
Location : Leeds, UK
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Back to top Go down

hey, its me! - Page 2 Empty Re: hey, its me!

Post by RX on Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:01 pm

That reminds me! LP refused to let me be a crimson chick Sad
RX
RX
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1957
Age : 25
Location : Ancient Kingdom of Norwegia
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Back to top Go down

hey, its me! - Page 2 Empty Re: hey, its me!

Post by Gauz on Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:37 pm

I also tried to apply...
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

hey, its me! - Page 2 Empty Re: hey, its me!

Post by Angatar on Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:41 pm

My rank: Crimson Pedophile

_________________
hey, its me! - Page 2 Angatarcopy-1
Angatar
Angatar
Lord's Personal Minion

Female Number of posts : 3862
Age : 24
Location : Long Island
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

hey, its me! - Page 2 Empty Re: hey, its me!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum