Crimson Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

U.S. hero's dog killed; sign petition to maximize killer's sentence.

+15
Cheese
CivBase
BBJynne
RX
Vigil
czar
Rasq'uire'laskar
PiEdude
Kasrkin Seath
Nocbl2
Toaster
kslidz
Death no More
Jamiesway
squirrelboy
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

U.S. hero's dog killed; sign petition to maximize killer's sentence. Empty U.S. hero's dog killed; sign petition to maximize killer's sentence.

Post by squirrelboy Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:08 pm

Marcus Luttrell is an ex navy seal who is the lone survivor of a mission in iraq in which his entire squad was killed. His commanding officer was awarded the medal of honor, and no one on (unless your in the armed services) on this entire site, myself included, understands the bond this Hero had with his squadmates. He wrote a book on this, called "Lone Survivor". I highly suggest reading it, as it gives you a REAL insight on what happens over there, without the corruption of the news and media, who will say whatever makes the best story, even if it totally disgraces the thousands of Heros who have given their lives for the United States, or any other country around the world.

Well, anyway, he was given a yellow lab puppy as part of his recovery. He named it DASY, which was an acronym for every in his squad's name. Recently, a small group of teenage scumbags decided to go around killing dogs for fun. Marcus, not being able to sleep at night from memories of his tour, heard a gunshot one night at 12 or 1 am. After checking his family, he proceeded out the front, armed and loaded, took cover in a ditch not to far from the road, and saw 2 piece of shit scumbags standing over the corpse of Dasy. Just as he was about to send those fuckers back to hell, they hopped back in their car and took of down the road. Marcus followed in his truck, chasing them at over 100 mph through FOUR counties, trying to shoot the piece of shit driver the entire time, before being able to coordinate a roadblock with the local police department. The chase ended, and as the fuckers were being apprehended, they CONTINUED to mouth off to Marcus, saying that what they did to the dog was nothing, and that he should wait to see what they were gunna do to him. It didnt specify, but im pretty sure that the police had to intervene to keep marcus from shooting the shits right there as they were being handcuffed.

In Texas, the maximum sentence is 2 whimpy years. I personally think that Marcus should be allowed to shoot those fuckers himself in cold blood, but they wont allow that, so all we can do is sit around and sign a fucking petition, hopeing that the court applies the maximum sentance to these little bitches.

Full story and petition here:

http://www.spca.com/press/item/88

be sure to scroll all the way down and view the video

and by the way, one of these shitbags is still out there. And if you see him, fuck the system. Shoot him where he stands and let him die. Preferably slowly and painfully. Or better yet, put one in each kneecap and crate him to Marcus's house so that he may do with them as he pleases.

EDIT: and ya, i cussed a lot. Im pissed. This guy is my hero, literally. Read his book, maybe youll understand. And if you cant read it with the swearing, go straight to the link and it will take you to the "Nice" version

Last edited by gruntmaster on Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
squirrelboy
squirrelboy
Minion

Male Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Back to top Go down

U.S. hero's dog killed; sign petition to maximize killer's sentence. Empty Re: U.S. hero's dog killed; sign petition to maximize killer's sentence.

Post by Jamiesway Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:20 pm

signed jamie johnson
Jamiesway
Jamiesway
Crimson Chick

Female Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

U.S. hero's dog killed; sign petition to maximize killer's sentence. Empty Re: U.S. hero's dog killed; sign petition to maximize killer's sentence.

Post by Death no More Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:21 pm

Those scum bag mother fuckers!
Death no More
Death no More
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2178
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by kslidz Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:23 pm

... no words describes the just pure disgusting evil those kids showed

honestly what i think the government should do is make them marines as there sentence and send them to iraq
and if they refuse they should get life

cause if they are made marines they may see the horridness of their crimes and repent

but that would be considered cruel and unusual stupid the constitution was to help people and a punishment like that would not be cruel and it would better society

kslidz
Minion

Male Number of posts : 753
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Toaster Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:48 pm

And they probably did it because they got used to feeling successful when killing war dogs in Call Of Duty World at War, just like those kids who microwaved a kitten, or the ones who hanged a defenseless cat. On-location police found GTA IV in their living rooms. The sheriff made the OBVIOUS connection that:

Sheriff wrote: "This game allows players to kill cops and rape women," Arpaio said. "It's little wonder why they perpetrated such violence against that little animal."

This is a terrible thing to have happened. I would have at least shot the shits in the legs before calling the cops. There's no way a jury would send a guy like that to prison for non-lethal firearm usage.

However, an internet petition won't change anything.
Toaster
Toaster
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2715
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by squirrelboy Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:52 pm

ReconToaster wrote:

This is a terrible thing to have happened. I would have at least shot the shits in the legs before calling the cops. There's no way a jury would send a guy like that to prison for non-lethal firearm usage.

he tried to kill them, watch the video at the bottom of the link
squirrelboy
squirrelboy
Minion

Male Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Death no More Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:32 pm

I wouldn't kill them, I would massacre them. Shot the tires of first, then there legs, drag them home, tie them to chairs and heat up some nice boiling water and dump it on their faces a couple times. Then I would break their knees/shins with a baseball bat, I would dump alcohol on parts of their bodies but only in small spots and light it with a match and do it over most of their body(I dont put out the flames either). If their even still alive, I shoot them in the ball sack and then give finishing shot to the head.
Death no More
Death no More
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2178
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocbl2 Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:51 pm

Codeword: dirtbag.
THOSE MOTHER FUCKIN MOTHER SHITTING MC FUCK RAPE LAOR MOFO DAMN THOSE RARWRARWRAWRRA!!!!!!!!!!
Nocbl2
Nocbl2
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 4814
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasrkin Seath Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:08 pm

I say kill the fuckers
Kasrkin Seath
Kasrkin Seath
The Law

Male Number of posts : 3018
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by PiEdude Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:17 pm

Jamiesway wrote:signed jamie johnson

Didn't you leave?

Anyway, I already heard about this a week or two ago.
PiEdude
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Male Number of posts : 4573
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasrkin Seath Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:21 pm

That really really really pisses me off.
Im sick of that kind of shit, get enough of it around here.

That and disrespecting someone in the military who has served honorably REALLY REALLY pisses me off.

I personally want to shoot them myself.
Kasrkin Seath
Kasrkin Seath
The Law

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasq'uire'laskar Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:57 pm

I REFUSE to sign the petition, as I find the idea of populist justice abhorrent.

Seriously, this guy is a SEAL. If you really want to help him, send him a copy of Tom Clancy's "Without Remorse".

kslidz wrote:... no words describes the just pure disgusting evil those kids showed
How about "Middle of the road?"
These scumbags were out killing dogs. Sure, that makes them worse than thugs who steal purses, but this is a world with rapists, the BTK killer, and Burnie Madoff.
What makes this crime any different from people who randomly kill other animals? The owner just happens to be a hero, which they had no way of knowing.

Seriously, they should get hard time for this, but y'all are blowing this out of proportion.

kslidz wrote:honestly what i think the government should do is make them marines as there sentence and send them to iraq
Honestly, that would only mar the reputation of the Marine Forces. We have a volunteer army for a reason, and you should go read "Starship Troopers" to find out why.

Seriously, if you REALLY want to punish them as much as I think you do, you should just dress them up as ragheads, ship them off to Iraq, give them enough conditioning to blend in, and tell them that the pain will all go away if they just locate a bomb shop. Find it, pull out a cell phone, and give the Air Cav a call.

The pain is, of course, 25 pounds of C-4 taking up most of the space in their stomach. However, most of the pain is actually coming from the rusty nails and ball bearings stacked around their stomach. As for the cell phone...

What do you want?!
I just want my phone call.
Rasq'uire'laskar
Rasq'uire'laskar
Crimson Scribe

Male Number of posts : 2929
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasrkin Seath Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:01 pm

Rasq'uire'laskar wrote:I REFUSE to sign the petition, as I find the idea of populist justice abhorrent.

Seriously, this guy is a SEAL. If you really want to help him, send him a copy of Tom Clancy's "Without Remorse".

kslidz wrote:... no words describes the just pure disgusting evil those kids showed
How about "Middle of the road?"
These scumbags were out killing dogs. Sure, that makes them worse than thugs who steal purses, but this is a world with rapists, the BTK killer, and Burnie Madoff.
What makes this crime any different from people who randomly kill other animals? The owner just happens to be a hero, which they had no way of knowing.

Seriously, they should get hard time for this, but y'all are blowing this out of proportion.

kslidz wrote:honestly what i think the government should do is make them marines as there sentence and send them to iraq
Honestly, that would only mar the reputation of the Marine Forces. We have a volunteer army for a reason, and you should go read "Starship Troopers" to find out why.

Seriously, if you REALLY want to punish them as much as I think you do, you should just dress them up as ragheads, ship them off to Iraq, give them enough conditioning to blend in, and tell them that the pain will all go away if they just locate a bomb shop. Find it, pull out a cell phone, and give the Air Cav a call.

The pain is, of course, 25 pounds of C-4 taking up most of the space in their stomach. However, most of the pain is actually coming from the rusty nails and ball bearings stacked around their stomach. As for the cell phone...

What do you want?!
I just want my phone call.

These kinds of acts repeat themselves all over the nation.

Late last year, several teens butchered animals all over my county.

Recently in another part of my state the same thing happened.

I know of a particular instance in the summer of 2008 when a father in his son were gunned down in the same county I live in.
*no one has ever been caught for these*
---

I have sent this note in anger, but the anger stems from all of these events occuring. Why do these events keep occuring? For one, almost no one is ever caught. Second, they are lightly punished for their actions.

By maximizing their sentence it would serve as an example and measure to stop the acts from ever occuring, even if it is through use of fear. The best way to keep someone from doing something in the first place is making them not want to do it. Fear accomplishes this goal far better than anything else.

You might say that education or reform is the better option. Maybe public awareness. But understand that these people are those of a certain mindset. They do not function mentally on the same level as everyone else.

They may have only killed animals. But what will happen when that becomes to easy, what will happen when the thrill of it dies out? They move to the next hardest thing, which is murdering people.

If anything, maximizing this sentence is a pre-cautionary measure to help stem the tide of growing violence.

Its not the fact that they killed a SEALs dog that makes me suppor this, its the fact that there is actually a chance to do something about it for once.
Kasrkin Seath
Kasrkin Seath
The Law

Back to top Go down

Post by czar Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:15 pm

Death no more wrote:I wouldn't kill them, I would massacre them. Shot the tires of first, then there legs, drag them home, tie them to chairs and heat up some nice boiling water and dump it on their faces a couple times. Then I would break their knees/shins with a baseball bat, I would dump alcohol on parts of their bodies but only in small spots and light it with a match and do it over most of their body(I dont put out the flames either). If their even still alive, I shoot them in the ball sack and then give finishing shot to the head.
Great idea. I would just hang them by the arms and let them dangle for a couple of days. With the occasional 2.5 pounds added to their ankles every other hour. Soon enough the muscles in their arms will rip and then I'll force them to fight me. In my hand a crowbar. In their hands, a rubber banana.
czar
czar
Minion

Male Number of posts : 570
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Vigil Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:22 am

I would do unspeakable things to them before I killed them.

There wouldn't be much left of them when I was finished.
Vigil
Vigil
Dark Knight of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 4810
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by RX Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:53 am

Believe me.... I would hurt them...
I would probably use a titanium bat on their kneecaps to make sure they wouldn't go anywhere while I called the police.
RX
RX
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1958
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Back to top Go down

Post by BBJynne Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:09 pm

have fun finding a titanium bat

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Male Number of posts : 5059

Back to top Go down

Post by PiEdude Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:10 pm

lol
PiEdude
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Male Number of posts : 4573

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasrkin Seath Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:20 pm

Its actaully pretty easy...
And titanium isn't all to specia, you should just use a steel bat. Just as strong and heavier.
Kasrkin Seath
Kasrkin Seath
The Law

Back to top Go down

Post by CivBase Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:28 pm

Sad...

The things people will do these days just for the sake of fun.
CivBase
CivBase
Adbot

Male Number of posts : 7336
Registration date : 2008-04-27

http://pathwaygames.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by CivBase Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:33 pm

A lot of people on this list are crazy animal lovers. I bet a quarter of them support PETA lol

Ah well, a signature's a signature.
CivBase
CivBase
Adbot

Male Number of posts : 7336
Registration date : 2008-04-27

http://pathwaygames.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasq'uire'laskar Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:21 pm

Again, y'all are thinking too small.

Why use a titanium bat when you can get a cordless drill and drill out their kneecaps?
Rasq'uire'laskar
Rasq'uire'laskar
Crimson Scribe

Male Number of posts : 2929
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by RX Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:19 pm

Or just a small knife, cut through the side of the knee, then rip off the kneecap slowly with your hands...
RX
RX
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1958
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheese Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:39 pm

Ok lets not lower ourselves to their level.

Cheese
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2259
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Gauz Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:01 pm

Oh ho ho...

What I would do you can only possibly be found in Germany, or one of the SAW movies...

We need extermination camps for all animal abusers, then find a time machine to bring back the SS to work in them, then get Jigsaw to be the camps warden..
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next