Crimson Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nuclear Weapons

+21
czar
XNate02
Death no More
R!zZle BiZzl£
Twizzey
JumpingJet
Nocbl2
Jamiesway
KristallNacht
Ukurse
Toaster
CivBase
KrAzY
Gauz
Rasq'uire'laskar
Vtrooper
Maginot Line
PiEdude
Cheese
Zaki90
Kasrkin Seath
25 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Nukes are:

Nuclear Weapons - Page 3 Vote_lcap19%Nuclear Weapons - Page 3 Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 8 ]
Nuclear Weapons - Page 3 Vote_lcap37%Nuclear Weapons - Page 3 Vote_rcap 37% 
[ 16 ]
Nuclear Weapons - Page 3 Vote_lcap19%Nuclear Weapons - Page 3 Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 8 ]
Nuclear Weapons - Page 3 Vote_lcap5%Nuclear Weapons - Page 3 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]
Nuclear Weapons - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%Nuclear Weapons - Page 3 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 9 ]

Total Votes : 43

Nuclear Weapons - Page 3 Empty Re: Nuclear Weapons

Post by czar Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:36 pm

czar wrote:Imagine, WII we could have stormed the beaches of Japan and most likely have gotten crushed. Instead we dropped 2 nukes, Little boy onto Hiroshima and big boy onto Nagasaki.
I thought what we should have done, was to use one for a test (which we did). Go "OMFG we have to show Japan this". Take the second, show Japan the explosive power, and watch them dropped to their knees and suck our big American dicks. Unless of course they don't give up. In that case we use the third nuke and bomb the capital.
I meant, like bring a high government official from Japan to the US and just show him the bomb in action.
czar
czar
Minion

Male Number of posts : 570
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasq'uire'laskar Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:57 am

BBJynne wrote:we dropped the second bomb to show the soviets we meant business
That may have been one factor.

There is no one motivation behind dropping the bombs, but the Japs still didn't surrender until we promised to cluster-nuke Tokyo.

czar wrote:
czar wrote:Imagine, WII we could have stormed the beaches of Japan and most likely have gotten crushed. Instead we dropped 2 nukes, Little boy onto Hiroshima and big boy onto Nagasaki.
I thought what we should have done, was to use one for a test (which we did). Go "OMFG we have to show Japan this". Take the second, show Japan the explosive power, and watch them dropped to their knees and suck our big American dicks. Unless of course they don't give up. In that case we use the third nuke and bomb the capital.
I meant, like bring a high government official from Japan to the US and just show him the bomb in action.
Still wouldn't work. They saw what happened to Hiroshima and Nagasaki, and they still didn't flinch until we flew more bombers over Tokyo.
Rasq'uire'laskar
Rasq'uire'laskar
Crimson Scribe

Male Number of posts : 2929
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Carcarius Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:51 am

Sure it resolved a possible breach of Japan and the conflict of world war II. Though, You guys have to realize that something not much bigger than your fridge can vaporize thousands of tons of matter in seconds. It is the most dangerous arsenal in the world , and i don't think we'll ever be safe until every last one is dismantled or destroyed.
Carcarius
Carcarius
Minion

Male Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasq'uire'laskar Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:13 pm

Carcarius wrote:Sure it resolved a possible breach of Japan and the conflict of world war II. Though, You guys have to realize that something not much bigger than your fridge can vaporize thousands of tons of matter in seconds. It is the most dangerous arsenal in the world , and i don't think we'll ever be safe until every last one is dismantled or destroyed.
Which, of course, would leave us vulnerable to those who don't disarm, or those who build nukes afterwards.

We are safe enough through the exercise of MAD and Massive Retaliation.
Rasq'uire'laskar
Rasq'uire'laskar
Crimson Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Yam Head Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:48 pm

Nukes, cant live with them cant live without them. Just the idea of We shoot our nukes, we shoot ours too is disturbing...
Yam Head
Yam Head
Minion

Male Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasq'uire'laskar Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:49 pm

Yam Head wrote:Nukes, cant live with them cant live without them. Just the idea of We shoot our nukes, we shoot ours too is disturbing...
Quite honestly, I yearn for the days of the Cold War.

When my dad was a kid, in elementary school, they'd have air raid drills. They'd take the students out in the hallways, line them up, and have them lie down side to side.

It was supposed to make the bodies easier to recover, when the rescue crews came.
Rasq'uire'laskar
Rasq'uire'laskar
Crimson Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Yam Head Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:40 pm

Rasq'uire'laskar wrote:
Yam Head wrote:Nukes, cant live with them cant live without them. Just the idea of We shoot our nukes, we shoot ours too is disturbing...
Quite honestly, I yearn for the days of the Cold War.

When my dad was a kid, in elementary school, they'd have air raid drills. They'd take the students out in the hallways, line them up, and have them lie down side to side.

It was supposed to make the bodies easier to recover, when the rescue crews came.
That must be wierd for a kid because I would think none of them actually know whats really going on.
Yam Head
Yam Head
Minion

Male Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum: