Hey every one.

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Hey every one. - Page 3 Empty Re: Hey every one.

Post by Archangel on Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:26 pm

Angatar wrote:
Yam Head wrote:Remember its not rape when you scream "SUPRISE!!!!111!!!!!1!11!111one"
That's why I don't yell surprise first.

and it feels SOOO much better.

_________________
Hey every one. - Page 3 Archangel2
Our retribution shall be pure and swift. For they have brought it upon themselves.
Then, you all shall see The Archangel Advent. The Past Made New.
Archangel
Archangel
Most Holy Angel of the Flame

Male Number of posts : 574
Age : 26
Location : MIL AI serial XMC-2430-2
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Hey every one. - Page 3 Empty Re: Hey every one.

Post by Angatar on Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:41 pm

Archangel wrote:
Angatar wrote:
Yam Head wrote:Remember its not rape when you scream "SUPRISE!!!!111!!!!!1!11!111one"
That's why I don't yell surprise first.

and it feels SOOO much better.
I know!
Angatar
Angatar
Lord's Personal Minion

Female Number of posts : 3862
Age : 24
Location : Long Island
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Hey every one. - Page 3 Empty Re: Hey every one.

Post by Yam Head on Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:00 pm

Angatar wrote:
Archangel wrote:
Angatar wrote:
Yam Head wrote:Remember its not rape when you scream "SUPRISE!!!!111!!!!!1!11!111one"
That's why I don't yell surprise first.

and it feels SOOO much better.
I know!
True, true but you cant be arrested for it either. Then again cops do put up more of a fight...
Yam Head
Yam Head
Minion

Male Number of posts : 730
Age : 26
Location : Super Jail!!O@!(@!
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Back to top Go down

Hey every one. - Page 3 Empty Re: Hey every one.

Post by Cheese on Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:14 pm

Angatar wrote:
Yam Head wrote:Remember its not rape when you scream "SUPRISE!!!!111!!!!!1!11!111one"
That's why I don't yell surprise first.

That made me laugh heartily.

Cheese
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2259
Age : 29
Location : Wales
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Hey every one. - Page 3 Empty Re: Hey every one.

Post by Angatar on Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:32 pm

Yam Head wrote:
Angatar wrote:
Archangel wrote:
Angatar wrote:
Yam Head wrote:Remember its not rape when you scream "SUPRISE!!!!111!!!!!1!11!111one"
That's why I don't yell surprise first.

and it feels SOOO much better.
I know!
True, true but you cant be arrested for it either. Then again cops do put up more of a fight...
I don't like cops. They always have partner, and they have guns ready... But a threesome is worth it!
Angatar
Angatar
Lord's Personal Minion

Female Number of posts : 3862
Age : 24
Location : Long Island
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Hey every one. - Page 3 Empty Re: Hey every one.

Post by XNate02 on Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:48 pm

0.0
O.o
o.O
-.-

ummmmm this conversations is ummmmmm........ ill come back to you all once i find a right word
XNate02
XNate02
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2345
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Back to top Go down

Hey every one. - Page 3 Empty Re: Hey every one.

Post by Yam Head on Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:57 pm

Angatar wrote:
Yam Head wrote:
Angatar wrote:
Archangel wrote:
Angatar wrote:
Yam Head wrote:Remember its not rape when you scream "SUPRISE!!!!111!!!!!1!11!111one"
That's why I don't yell surprise first.

and it feels SOOO much better.
I know!
True, true but you cant be arrested for it either. Then again cops do put up more of a fight...
I don't like cops. They always have partner, and they have guns ready... But a threesome is worth it!
The gun makes everyone smell like fear and they close their eyes which makes me want to punch baby animals
Yam Head
Yam Head
Minion

Male Number of posts : 730
Age : 26
Location : Super Jail!!O@!(@!
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Back to top Go down

Hey every one. - Page 3 Empty Re: Hey every one.

Post by Lord Pheonix on Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:13 pm

Yam Head wrote:
Angatar wrote:
Yam Head wrote:
Angatar wrote:
Archangel wrote:
Angatar wrote:
Yam Head wrote:Remember its not rape when you scream "SUPRISE!!!!111!!!!!1!11!111one"
That's why I don't yell surprise first.

and it feels SOOO much better.
I know!
True, true but you cant be arrested for it either. Then again cops do put up more of a fight...
I don't like cops. They always have partner, and they have guns ready... But a threesome is worth it!
The gun makes everyone smell like fear and they close their eyes which makes me want to punch baby animals
Give into your hatred, totally fucking worth it.
Lord Pheonix
Lord Pheonix
Lord Of The Flames

Male Number of posts : 7572
Registration date : 2008-03-23

https://crimsonflame.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hey every one. - Page 3 Empty Re: Hey every one.

Post by Yam Head on Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:16 pm

I know right? Dark side doesnt play by the rules, they play dirty.......naughty, naughty little sith lords.....
Yam Head
Yam Head
Minion

Male Number of posts : 730
Age : 26
Location : Super Jail!!O@!(@!
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Back to top Go down

Hey every one. - Page 3 Empty Re: Hey every one.

Post by CivBase on Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:21 pm

Can this thread just die already?

_________________
Hey every one. - Page 3 Bzsigy2
CivBase
CivBase
Adbot

Male Number of posts : 7336
Location : Etchisketchistan
Registration date : 2008-04-27

http://pathwaygames.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Hey every one. - Page 3 Empty Re: Hey every one.

Post by Angatar on Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:30 pm

CivBase wrote:Can this thread just die already?
You mean like the baby I'm about to rape?
Angatar
Angatar
Lord's Personal Minion

Female Number of posts : 3862
Age : 24
Location : Long Island
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Hey every one. - Page 3 Empty Re: Hey every one.

Post by CivBase on Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:46 pm

Dead baby jokes... -_-

_________________
Hey every one. - Page 3 Bzsigy2
CivBase
CivBase
Adbot

Male Number of posts : 7336
Location : Etchisketchistan
Registration date : 2008-04-27

http://pathwaygames.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Hey every one. - Page 3 Empty Re: Hey every one.

Post by thane321 on Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:49 pm

CivBase wrote:Dead baby jokes... -_-
http://jokes.justlaugh.com/deadbaby/
thane321
thane321
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1142
Location : in ur mugz absorbin ur drinkz
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Back to top Go down

Hey every one. - Page 3 Empty Re: Hey every one.

Post by Yam Head on Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:31 am

Angatar wrote:
CivBase wrote:Can this thread just die already?
You mean like the baby I'm about to rape?
Better than beastiality...
Yam Head
Yam Head
Minion

Male Number of posts : 730
Age : 26
Location : Super Jail!!O@!(@!
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Back to top Go down

Hey every one. - Page 3 Empty Re: Hey every one.

Post by Angatar on Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:01 pm

Yam Head wrote:
Angatar wrote:
CivBase wrote:Can this thread just die already?
You mean like the baby I'm about to rape?
Better than beastiality...
This dead baby is a hairy beast!
Angatar
Angatar
Lord's Personal Minion

Female Number of posts : 3862
Age : 24
Location : Long Island
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Hey every one. - Page 3 Empty Re: Hey every one.

Post by Ascendant Justice on Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:00 pm

Ya know Ive never seen an introduction thread stay alive for so long...
Ascendant Justice
Ascendant Justice
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2136
Age : 26
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Hey every one. - Page 3 Empty Re: Hey every one.

Post by XNate02 on Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:11 pm

Ascendant Justice wrote:Ya know Ive never seen an introduction thread stay alive for so long...

lol
same
(this thread went way offtopic too Sad
XNate02
XNate02
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2345
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Back to top Go down

Hey every one. - Page 3 Empty Re: Hey every one.

Post by RX on Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:23 pm

It's because it has been a place for us all to reveal our sexual fantasies =P
RX
RX
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1957
Age : 25
Location : Ancient Kingdom of Norwegia
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Back to top Go down

Hey every one. - Page 3 Empty Re: Hey every one.

Post by XNate02 on Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:25 pm

ok guys ummm i think sexual fantasies are sorta private so if you absolutely must express them go to the general discussion or a porn sight :EDIT (site)


Last edited by XNate02 on Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
XNate02
XNate02
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2345
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Back to top Go down

Hey every one. - Page 3 Empty Re: Hey every one.

Post by Angatar on Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:26 pm

XNate02 wrote:ok guys ummm i think sexual fantasies are sorta private so if you absolutely must express them go to the general discussion or a porn sight
Site*
Angatar
Angatar
Lord's Personal Minion

Female Number of posts : 3862
Age : 24
Location : Long Island
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Hey every one. - Page 3 Empty Re: Hey every one.

Post by Yam Head on Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:29 am

lolz this thread can die now.....
Yam Head
Yam Head
Minion

Male Number of posts : 730
Age : 26
Location : Super Jail!!O@!(@!
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Back to top Go down

Hey every one. - Page 3 Empty Re: Hey every one.

Post by Yam Head on Sun May 10, 2009 10:02 am

*Reserved for random crap*
Yam Head
Yam Head
Minion

Male Number of posts : 730
Age : 26
Location : Super Jail!!O@!(@!
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Back to top Go down

Hey every one. - Page 3 Empty Re: Hey every one.

Post by Angatar on Sun May 10, 2009 5:25 pm

I like stickin' it in crap...
Angatar
Angatar
Lord's Personal Minion

Female Number of posts : 3862
Age : 24
Location : Long Island
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Hey every one. - Page 3 Empty Re: Hey every one.

Post by Ukurse on Mon May 11, 2009 12:06 am

Angatar wrote:I like stickin' it in crap...
Wow, uh...
*Leaves thread and tries to forget what he just said*
Ukurse
Ukurse
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1441
Age : 25
Location : Auckland, New Zealand
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Hey every one. - Page 3 Empty Re: Hey every one.

Post by Gauz on Tue May 12, 2009 2:51 pm

NECRO!


...

NECRO'ers MUST FUCKING DIE!
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Hey every one. - Page 3 Empty Re: Hey every one.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum