Crimson Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who should be the new mod of the forum game section?

5 posters

Go down

Who should be the new mod of this section?

Who should be the new mod of the forum game section? Vote_lcap25%Who should be the new mod of the forum game section? Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
Who should be the new mod of the forum game section? Vote_lcap13%Who should be the new mod of the forum game section? Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
Who should be the new mod of the forum game section? Vote_lcap13%Who should be the new mod of the forum game section? Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
Who should be the new mod of the forum game section? Vote_lcap38%Who should be the new mod of the forum game section? Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
Who should be the new mod of the forum game section? Vote_lcap0%Who should be the new mod of the forum game section? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who should be the new mod of the forum game section? Vote_lcap0%Who should be the new mod of the forum game section? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Who should be the new mod of the forum game section? Empty Who should be the new mod of the forum game section?

Post by PiEdude Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:39 am

Who should it be?
PiEdude
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Male Number of posts : 4573
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Who should be the new mod of the forum game section? Empty Re: Who should be the new mod of the forum game section?

Post by CivBase Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:46 am

LP already made his decision... nobody. But if there was to be another mod, I'd say qwerty since he runs qwertyopolis.
CivBase
CivBase
Adbot

Male Number of posts : 7336
Registration date : 2008-04-27

http://pathwaygames.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Who should be the new mod of the forum game section? Empty Re: Who should be the new mod of the forum game section?

Post by PiEdude Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:02 pm

Well, apparently according to Herr Pheonix(aka das Führer) there is no voting.

But still, vote anyway.
PiEdude
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyxknight Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:26 pm

i voted capn and im happy some one voted for me Cool
Onyxknight
Onyxknight
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1833

Back to top Go down

Post by Vtrooper Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:29 pm

hay WTF arent i in this :suspect:
Vtrooper
Vtrooper
Crimson Henchmen

Male Number of posts : 2885
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by PiEdude Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:31 pm

Mereel wrote:hay WTF arent i in this :suspect:

You were, but then the thing said I had too many slots taken up so...
PiEdude
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Pheonix Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:20 pm

No vote
Lord Pheonix
Lord Pheonix
Lord Of The Flames

Male Number of posts : 7574
Registration date : 2008-03-23

https://crimsonflame.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum