Crimson Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats more dangerous? person you meet online, or your doctor/teacher?

+9
Onyxknight
Dud Doodoo
KristallNacht
playert
Don Corleone
PiEdude
Lord Pheonix
CivBase
Kasrkin Seath
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Whats more dangerous? person you meet online, or your doctor/teacher? Empty Whats more dangerous? person you meet online, or your doctor/teacher?

Post by Kasrkin Seath Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:20 pm

Deer are more dangerous
---

Last edited by Kasrkin Seath on Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kasrkin Seath
Kasrkin Seath
The Law

Male Number of posts : 3018
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Whats more dangerous? person you meet online, or your doctor/teacher? Empty Re: Whats more dangerous? person you meet online, or your doctor/teacher?

Post by CivBase Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:23 pm

Which is more dangerous? Planes or donkeys?
Donkeys are actualy more dangerous and kill more people each year than plane crashes.

As for the question, it's a no-brainer, deer.
CivBase
CivBase
Adbot

Male Number of posts : 7336
Registration date : 2008-04-27

http://pathwaygames.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Whats more dangerous? person you meet online, or your doctor/teacher? Empty Re: Whats more dangerous? person you meet online, or your doctor/teacher?

Post by Lord Pheonix Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:23 pm

lol that whole "notes part" is just because of me isn't it?

Yeah cause at any time I walk in a forest im looking over my shoulder to make sure a deer isn't stalking me.

So help me GOD if I ran into a deer in a dark alley....................
Lord Pheonix
Lord Pheonix
Lord Of The Flames

Male Number of posts : 7574
Registration date : 2008-03-23

https://crimsonflame.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PiEdude Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:34 pm

Okay, Seath, please tell me the last time a deer pulled a man into a swamp and Death Rolled him until he either died, or gotten a limb taken off.

I'm waiting...
PiEdude
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Male Number of posts : 4573
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Corleone Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:34 pm

a scared deer can knock your ass clear across a field.

Don Corleone
Minion

Male Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasrkin Seath Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:35 pm

OKay pie, tell me the last time a few gators leaped out in front of your car while driving.
Kasrkin Seath
Kasrkin Seath
The Law

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Pheonix Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:35 pm

Its all about situation though

If im in a pool full of alligators, the last thing on my mind is running into a god damn deer

You run into a deer and and a bear in the middle of the woods, which one you running away from?

Fucking Smoky thats who. "only you can prevent forest fires" my ass. WHOS GOING TO PROTECT ME FROM THE DEERS!?!?!?!?!?
Lord Pheonix
Lord Pheonix
Lord Of The Flames

Back to top Go down

Post by PiEdude Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:37 pm

Don Corleone wrote:a scared deer can knock your ass clear across a field.

And a scared alligator, can drag you into the water, and rip your balls off.
Along with your arms, your legs, and letting all of his little gator friends get the scraps.

Last time I checked, deer don't do that very often.
PiEdude
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by PiEdude Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:38 pm

Kasrkin Seath wrote:OKay pie, tell me the last time a few gators leaped out in front of your car while driving.

You've clearly never been to Orlando... Razz
PiEdude
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasrkin Seath Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:40 pm

Lord Pheonix wrote:Its all about situation though

If im in a pool full of alligators, the last thing on my mind is running into a god damn deer

You run into a deer and and a bear in the middle of the woods, which one you running away from?

Fucking Smoky thats who. "only you can prevent forest fires" my ass. WHOS GOING TO PROTECT ME FROM THE DEERS!?!?!?!?!?

Correct LP it IS all about the situation.
You are however More likely to encounter a deer on the road while driving than ever encountering an alligator in the wild ANYWHERE.

and pie...

And an alligator, which would live in only a small portion of the country, is unlikely to ever be encountered compared to a deer. There are dozens of millions of deer, and only a million or so alligators.

You've also clearly never been to almsot everywhere else in the country where gators dont even live and where deer cause dozens of fatalities a year. Besides, gators dont cause that much damage to a car, deer do.
Kasrkin Seath
Kasrkin Seath
The Law

Back to top Go down

Post by PiEdude Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:44 pm

Lord Pheonix wrote:Its all about situation though

Of course, if I'm in a pool full of deer, the first thing on my mind will be, "How the fuck did this happen?!".
And if I'm in a pool full of bears, I'll think: "HOLY SHIT! I'M IN A POOL FULL OF BEARS! WHERE THE HELL DID ALL THOSE DEER GO?"
PiEdude
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Pheonix Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:44 pm

Also its about the context of how you say it

Which is most likely to hurt you in an everyday situation of a normal civilian day lifestyle?

A deer

Which on its own is a more dangerous creature and is a natural born killer made by mother nature to do nothing but kill to feed?

A alligator
Lord Pheonix
Lord Pheonix
Lord Of The Flames

Back to top Go down

Post by PiEdude Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:48 pm

Lord Pheonix wrote:
Which on its own is a more dangerous creature and is a natural born killer made by mother nature to do nothing but kill to feed?

A alligator

From "A Colbert Christmas":
*Elvis Costello is being mauled by a bear*
Colbert: "Quick, do something!"
Angel: "I can't, I have no power over bears, they're just Godless killing machines!"
PiEdude
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasrkin Seath Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:49 pm

True.

It is because of the fact that a deer is more dangerous than an alligator in everyday life that I think deer are more dangerous; I as well as everyone else are more likely to hit a deer while driving than encounter an alligator.

An alligator in certain circumstances is dangerous, just like a deer is in others; its just the rate of occurence is much higher with the deer than aligators, I believe hundreds of thousands of times higher in fact

Last edited by Kasrkin Seath on Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kasrkin Seath
Kasrkin Seath
The Law

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Corleone Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:49 pm

Good point

and a pool full of deer would most likely kill you.frightened animals are bad >.>

Don Corleone
Minion

Male Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by playert Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:34 pm

deer defiantly. to bad i couldnt kill one this year during rifle season. fucking weather.
playert
playert
Minion

Male Number of posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasrkin Seath Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:49 pm

Kasrkin Seath
Kasrkin Seath
The Law

Back to top Go down

Post by PiEdude Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:56 pm

PiEdude
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasrkin Seath Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:59 pm

pie fails
that is a really young deer

besides, there are millions more of them
Kasrkin Seath
Kasrkin Seath
The Law

Back to top Go down

Post by KristallNacht Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:08 pm

another one: Whats more dangerous? person you meet online, or your doctor/teacher?

Statistics show you are 4x more likely to be molested by a doctor or teacher than someone you meet online.
KristallNacht
KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts : 5087
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasrkin Seath Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:09 pm

yeAH
I think the original is settled
More people said deer were more dangerous

changing topic
Kasrkin Seath
Kasrkin Seath
The Law

Back to top Go down

Post by Dud Doodoo Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:31 pm

PiEdude wrote:
Kasrkin Seath wrote:OKay pie, tell me the last time a few gators leaped out in front of your car while driving.

You've clearly never been to Orlando... Razz
I live near Tampa, across the road from a lake. Alligators are lazy, my friend pissed on one and it just snapped it's jaws and left.

Dud Doodoo
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1528
Registration date : 2008-06-29

http://www.moddb.com/mods/broken-arrow-the-world-in-conflict-vie

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyxknight Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:33 pm

i would say you doctor since he can fuck with your medical record telling you have shit that you don't have...
Onyxknight
Onyxknight
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1833

Back to top Go down

Post by CivBase Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:43 pm

haha....
*thinks of my pedofile health teacher*

I'm obviously going to go with doctor/teacher on this one.
CivBase
CivBase
Adbot

Male Number of posts : 7336

http://pathwaygames.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by BBJynne Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:16 pm

depends on how much information you're willing to put online

the doctor/teacher has access to you a lot, while the online person only can get at you if you tell them where to go

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Male Number of posts : 5059

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next