Crimson Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XCOM 2 boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

4 posters

Go down

XCOM 2 boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Empty XCOM 2 boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Post by Felix Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:51 pm

I see a lot of hype over Fallout 4, but where's the talk of XCOM 2?  I personally can not wait to welcome our alien overlords and then exterminate them.  Also, it may be PC exclusive (no official word yet) so there's that.

EDIT: Nevermind, it is PC exclusive.

and this:
Felix
Felix
Banana

Male Number of posts : 2083
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

XCOM 2 boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Empty Re: XCOM 2 boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Post by KrAzY Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:05 pm

I am far more excited for xcom than fallout
KrAzY
KrAzY
Painter of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 3965
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

XCOM 2 boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Empty Re: XCOM 2 boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Post by Tylertlat Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:25 pm

Yay for upcoming games with good track records, cyberpunk overtones, and soundtracks by Michael McCann!

Tylertlat
Tylertlat
Architect of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 625
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Elabajaba Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:57 pm

I found enemy unknown to be a bit too simplified compared to other modern XCOM remakes like Xenonauts. Hoping to have a bit more depth this time around, and maybe a decent UI as well.

Elabajaba
Crimson Epileptic

Male Number of posts : 1114
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:40 am

Elabajaba wrote:I found enemy unknown to be a bit too simplified compared to other modern XCOM remakes like Xenonauts. Hoping to have a bit more depth this time around, and maybe a decent UI as well.

I enjoyed the simplified aspect, as it made it easier (I feel) for someone like me to get into it but I can agree wanting some more depth.

But I agree with a better UI, that is needed.
Felix
Felix
Banana

Male Number of posts : 2083
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down