Crimson Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's people like this who really piss me off.

+2
Dud Doodoo
Vigil
6 posters

Go down

It's people like this who really piss me off. Empty It's people like this who really piss me off.

Post by Vigil Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:22 pm

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/04/04/xbox-live-hacker-all-accounts-are-open-to-attacks/

Seriously fuck with mouth breathing into a microphone cocky hacker.
Vigil
Vigil
Dark Knight of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 4810
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

It's people like this who really piss me off. Empty Re: It's people like this who really piss me off.

Post by Dud Doodoo Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:37 pm

Social engineering? He's just a whiny kid who knows that people give up their information easily under the right conditions.

Nothing to see here, moving on.

Dud Doodoo
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1528
Registration date : 2008-06-29

http://www.moddb.com/mods/broken-arrow-the-world-in-conflict-vie

Back to top Go down

It's people like this who really piss me off. Empty Re: It's people like this who really piss me off.

Post by CivBase Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:40 pm

He did it to help Microsoft? Yah right. He hacked the guy's account because he was console banned THIRTY-FIVE times. If he was trying to help, he wouldn't have changed anything either.

He thinks he's so smart, but he was obviously caught... thirty-five times... and now he's trying to squirm his way out. Good going, kid. I seriously doubt he knows very much about computers anyway, so it's highly unlikely that he could ever help with anything.

Just another guy one the interwebz who thinks he's a "1337 h4x0r"
CivBase
CivBase
Adbot

Male Number of posts : 7336
Registration date : 2008-04-27

http://pathwaygames.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Vigil Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:58 pm

CivBase wrote:He did it to help Microsoft? Yah right. He hacked the guy's account because he was console banned THIRTY-FIVE times. If he was trying to help, he wouldn't have changed anything either.

He thinks he's so smart, but he was obviously caught... thirty-five times... and now he's trying to squirm his way out. Good going, kid. I seriously doubt he knows very much about computers anyway, so it's highly unlikely that he could ever help with anything.

Just another guy one the interwebz who thinks he's a "1337 h4x0r"

Yeah helping Microsoft by offering to sell this account via paypal or any other account if so offered by money.

Wait what?
Vigil
Vigil

Back to top Go down

Post by Angatar Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:53 pm

I like how he offers to help Microsoft stop hackers and this was proof of his skills... when he claims to not have hacked anything. Well thought out alibi, I can't see any holes in it.
Angatar
Angatar
Lord's Personal Minion

Female Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Vigil Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:46 pm

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/04/04/microsofts-toulouse-on-xbox-live-hacker-hes-not-trying-to-he/

Once again, showing what a fanatascial knight of justice this guy is...or lack thereoff.
Vigil
Vigil

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine Virus Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:50 pm

Good lord...

It's been Rise of the Hackers recently hasn't it?
Divine Virus
Divine Virus
Crimson Epidemic

Male Number of posts : 3125
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by KristallNacht Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:32 pm

i don't see the point in trying to hack the 360 in the ways he's suggesting (outside of individual accounts)

much like the ps3 hacker, he did a major exploit as a little 'fuck you' to sony for implementing further restrictions on customware (mainly making it nearly impossible to use any of the ones that existed)
KristallNacht
KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts : 5087
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down