Crimson Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars films re-released in 3-D starting 2012.

+14
dragoon9105
Onyxknight
CivBase
Felix
Vtrooper
Rasq'uire'laskar
Nocbl2
Divine Virus
Rotaretilbo
laxspartan007
Gold Spartan
Ruski
BBJynne
Vigil
18 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Star Wars films re-released in 3-D starting 2012. - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars films re-released in 3-D starting 2012.

Post by Onyxknight Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:41 pm

CivBase wrote:There are only three Smash Bros? I though they had 1, 2, 3, 4, Melee, and Brawl....
i think your thinking more of mario party.
Onyxknight
Onyxknight
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1833
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Star Wars films re-released in 3-D starting 2012. - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars films re-released in 3-D starting 2012.

Post by CivBase Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:42 pm

Probably
CivBase
CivBase
Adbot

Male Number of posts : 7336
Registration date : 2008-04-27

http://pathwaygames.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine Virus Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:43 pm

CivBase wrote:There are only three Smash Bros? I though they had 1, 2, 3, 4, Melee, and Brawl....
Nope.

Super Smash Bros. - Nintendo 64 - 1999

Super Smash Bros. Melee - GameCube - 2001

Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Wii - 2008
Divine Virus
Divine Virus
Crimson Epidemic

Male Number of posts : 3125
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by BBJynne Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:48 pm

SSB was the best

cause of the ridiculous controller

I've still never figured out exactly wtf to do with it. I always blame my failures in SSB and GoldenEye on the controller, skill is irrelevant

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Male Number of posts : 5059

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruski Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:32 am

Onyxknight wrote:
Rotaretilbo wrote:The difference is that Mario isn't dead. Halo is very dead.
Well it wouldnt be if everyone didnt shoot down halo every time they try to expand something.

That's not even why, Onyx. It would be good if they expanded things a bit, but the problem is, they've been doing it in PREQUELS and OUTRAGOUS ADD-ONS that completely break other established canon.
Ruski
Ruski
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1218
Registration date : 2009-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Vigil Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:06 am

Ruski wrote:
Onyxknight wrote:
Rotaretilbo wrote:The difference is that Mario isn't dead. Halo is very dead.
Well it wouldnt be if everyone didnt shoot down halo every time they try to expand something.

That's not even why, Onyx. It would be good if they expanded things a bit, but the problem is, they've been doing it in PREQUELS and OUTRAGOUS ADD-ONS that completely break other established canon.

Halo 1-3 make sense.

Halo: The Fall of Reach- Halo: Ghosts of Onyx makes sense.

Most of the Graphic novel makes sense and adds to pre-established lore.

Contact Harvest was a bit dicy, as things on the UNSC side were as bit off.

Halo Wars fucked the canon in the ass royally, and we're all still reeling in hatred from it.

Halo: The Cole Protocol fucked up more.

Halo: Evolutions fucked more up

Halo: Legends took the already sore ass of the canon and piledrived it almost as badly as Halo Wars did.

Halo 3 ODST was fine, even though it was kinda iffy about the timeline.

Halo Reach failed at trying to be canonical.

The canon being taking more in the ass over the last 2 years, than Lucas managed to do in 20.
Vigil
Vigil
Dark Knight of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 4810
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:15 am

Weird thing is, I still enjoyed Reach and legends, even though they fucked up canon.
Felix
Felix
Banana

Male Number of posts : 2083
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Rotaretilbo Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:09 am

Onyxknight wrote:Well it wouldnt be if everyone didnt shoot down halo every time they try to expand something.

By expand, you mean retcon, right? Because last time I checked, we were all fine with the expanding part. It was when they took a shit on the expansion that it pissed us off.
Rotaretilbo
Rotaretilbo
Magnificent Bastard

Male Number of posts : 4541
Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://cdpgames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon9105 Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:47 pm

The sabre is perfectly viable, the skull helmet is a choice made by emile (becuase iin real life soldiers did and still do that) i have yet to see any more flaws in the cannon that have been stressed so much.
dragoon9105
dragoon9105
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Vigil Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:09 pm

Wasn't talking about any of those you addressed.
Vigil
Vigil
Dark Knight of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 4810

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruski Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:26 pm

dragoon9105 wrote:The sabre is perfectly viable, the skull helmet is a choice made by emile (becuase iin real life soldiers did and still do that) i have yet to see any more flaws in the cannon that have been stressed so much.

I don't see soldiers placing things in front of their faces that limit their vision like that.
Ruski
Ruski
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine Virus Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:40 pm

I don't get butt hurt about this crap.
Divine Virus
Divine Virus
Crimson Epidemic

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruski Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:45 pm

Ignore
Ruski
Ruski
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon9105 Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:53 pm

Most soldiers dont have face masks to deface but if they had them im sure they wouldn't think twice. Even more so if your only fighting at close quarters like emile does, he doesn't need his full vision since he is clearing buildings with a shotgun and such.

and i dont even think it obscures his vision, he has eyeholes so he can see whats infront of him, His HUD and motion tracker will alert him to any covies in his blind spots and he can see out to his left and right where the skull doesn't cover. it doesn't really affect him in any case. if anything Jun has the worse helmet as he only has a small slit to look forward but he has to tilt his head to see what's above him or below him.

i'm not going to start another debate over this, i dont like preaching to the quire, good day.
dragoon9105
dragoon9105
Lord's Personal Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rotaretilbo Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:57 pm

dragoon9105 wrote:(becuase iin real life soldiers did and still do that)

Sorry, when did soldiers start completely obscuring their ability to see just for the lulz? I'm pretty sure they don't do that.

dragoon9105 wrote:Most soldiers dont have face masks to deface but if they had them im sure they wouldn't think twice.

So, what you're trying to say is that people in the military are literally retarded? Because last time I checked, if doing something made it so that you COULDN'T FUCKING SEE AT ALL, you wouldn't do it, especially if the only benefit was looking like a douchebag.

dragoon9105 wrote:Even more so if your only fighting at close quarters like emile does, he doesn't need his full vision since he is clearing buildings with a shotgun and such.

The only vision Emile has is his peripherals. That's not exactly good for any sort of combat, or life in general.

dragoon9105 wrote:and i dont even think it obscures his vision, he has eyeholes so he can see whats infront of him

Eye holes that don't necessarily sync with his eyes, and let's not forget that this isn't a mask that is flush with his face, so the eye holes actually provide very little vision.

dragoon9105 wrote:His HUD and motion tracker will alert him to any covies in his blind spots and he can see out to his left and right where the skull doesn't cover.

Funny. He gets stabbed in the back, near the end, doesn't he? Guess he doesn't actually bother with his motion tracker. Maybe he drew a little skull over it too, just for kicks.

dragoon9105 wrote:it doesn't really affect him in any case.

Put on a blind fold, such that you can see your feet and your nose. Then tell me that it won't affect you when you're in combat. That's about how much vision Emile has, except it's the extreme right and extreme left, rather than extreme down.

dragoon9105 wrote:if anything Jun has the worse helmet as he only has a small slit to look forward but he has to tilt his head to see what's above him or below him.

Little slit? He loses about 50% of his vision, primarily up and down peripherals. Frankly, I don't like it, but since he's a sniper, and thus his goal is to focus on things directly in front of him without getting distracted, I can forgive the otherwise poor design. Furthermore, Jun didn't willingly deface his helmet such that it limited his vision. He just happens to have a helmet that limits his vision.

dragoon9105 wrote:i'm not going to start another debate over this, i dont like preaching to the quire, good day.

But you already have. Also, doesn't the term "preaching to the choir" refer to pointlessly trying to convert someone who is already converted and agrees with you?
Rotaretilbo
Rotaretilbo
Magnificent Bastard

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyxknight Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:16 pm

Rotaretilbo wrote:
Onyxknight wrote:Well it wouldnt be if everyone didnt shoot down halo every time they try to expand something.

By expand, you mean retcon, right? Because last time I checked, we were all fine with the expanding part. It was when they took a shit on the expansion that it pissed us off.
Im still saying since realitively speaking halo is still a child in the world of universes compared to something like starwars which is going on something like 30 years. and on that note starwars has looped it self on multiple cases, though some may disagree i enjoyed some of those works. now on the note of the halo cannon i admit i know nothing of, and that from what i do know (which is limited to the games or what i learn from other sources) it is still believed that the haloverse is not in dire threat of becoming a starwars clone. and in the look of halo legends it could be compared to some fan-fiction which many enjoyed if not for the actual lore but because it was made for fun. so to cut the crap ima say halo has messed up on some occasions but it is still young and is stumbling so some things may be found unlikeable but the company makes mistakes and in this case they are trying to fix the mistakes.
Onyxknight
Onyxknight
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:45 pm

Why has no complained about the fact that Ranyer from Starcraft II has a skull over his helmet as well? I thought the forum would be lit ablaze when people saw that.
Felix
Felix
Banana

Male Number of posts : 2083
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon9105 Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:47 pm

He also has the Zerg insignia on his shoulder plate, traitor.
dragoon9105
dragoon9105
Lord's Personal Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyxknight Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:48 pm

dragoon9105 wrote:He also has the Zerg insignia on his shoulder plate, traitor.
nu-uh thats different!!
Onyxknight
Onyxknight
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon9105 Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:51 pm

Prove it!
dragoon9105
dragoon9105
Lord's Personal Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Spartan Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:01 pm

Felix wrote:Why has no complained about the fact that Ranyer from Starcraft II has a skull over his helmet as well? I thought the forum would be lit ablaze when people saw that.
maybe because putting a logo on is entirely different from defacing your helmet visor?
Gold Spartan
Gold Spartan
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 3405

http://www.fftu.info/forum/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine Virus Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:23 pm

"It's different"

Yeah, I bet. /sarcasm
Divine Virus
Divine Virus
Crimson Epidemic

Back to top Go down

Post by Rotaretilbo Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:28 pm

You're suggesting that having visor coloration or two-way paint is not different from SCRATCHING A FUCKING SKULL INTO GLASS OR A GLASS-LIFE MATERIAL!?
Rotaretilbo
Rotaretilbo
Magnificent Bastard

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine Virus Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:30 pm

Your suggesting that I GIVE A FUCK?!

It's a fuckin' skull on the fuckin helmet. Both are.

Now excuse me, I have Taco Bell that needs eatin. Whatever
Divine Virus
Divine Virus
Crimson Epidemic

Back to top Go down

Post by Ukurse Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:16 am

Divine Virus wrote:Mario is terrible though. The milk has gone off.

Rasq'uire'laskar wrote:Super Mario Galaxy 1.

Further proof that the Mario franchise should have died after Super Mario Bros 3.
Fix'd.
Ukurse
Ukurse
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1441

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next