Crimson Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help my Kung Fu class win this contest!

+3
PiEdude
Cheese
Nocbl2
7 posters

Go down

Help my Kung Fu class win this contest! Empty Help my Kung Fu class win this contest!

Post by Nocbl2 Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:03 pm

Hey TCF. My Kung Fu class is entering the Pepsi refresh project to give underprivileged kids free Kung Fu for 1 year each. You can vote once a day on the website. We are number 22 currently in the 5,000 dollar category for arts and culture. Vote!
Nocbl2
Nocbl2
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 4814
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Help my Kung Fu class win this contest! Empty Re: Help my Kung Fu class win this contest!

Post by Cheese Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:13 pm

Are you the underprivileged or is it someone else?

Cheese
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2259
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Help my Kung Fu class win this contest! Empty Re: Help my Kung Fu class win this contest!

Post by Nocbl2 Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:18 pm

Cheese wrote:Are you the underprivileged or is it someone else?
I'm not. We are giving away free Kung Fu for a year for three kids that sign up but are underprivileged.
Nocbl2
Nocbl2
Lord's Personal Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by PiEdude Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:51 pm

And help create an army of starving children who will one day use their martial art prowess to take back the world that has wronged them?

I think not sir!
PiEdude
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Male Number of posts : 4573
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Avenged Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:44 pm

How can you give away Kung Fu lol

Avenged
Minion

Male Number of posts : 983
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocbl2 Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:53 pm

Avenged wrote:How can you give away Kung Fu lol
Teach people? I dunno lol
Nocbl2
Nocbl2
Lord's Personal Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ukurse Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:23 am

Avenged wrote:How can you give away Kung Fu lol
Here, take one of my Kung Fu!
Ukurse
Ukurse
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1441
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Offensive Bias Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:39 am

Lol, those underpriviliged kids don't need a years kung-fu! What the fuck is this shit? Give them food or something. Don't teach them Kung-Fu for a year, you jackasses. I'm starting to think Americans have no idea what underpriviliged people really want...
Offensive Bias
Offensive Bias
Minion

Male Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheese Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:33 am

I dunno, opportunity seems like a pretty good sell to me.

Cheese
Lord's Personal Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by PiEdude Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:43 am

Offensive Bias wrote:Lol, those underpriviliged kids don't need a years kung-fu! What the fuck is this shit? Give them food or something. Don't teach them Kung-Fu for a year, you jackasses. I'm starting to think Americans have no idea what underpriviliged people really want...

Now, why do you have to generalize?

I could do the same thing, by saying the British Empire clearly had no idea that people didn't appreciate having their tribe's military obliterated, diseases introduced to their population, and their women raped and bearing half-white children.

This happened as late as the early 1900s!
PiEdude
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Male Number of posts : 4573

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheese Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:08 am

Cheese
Lord's Personal Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Offensive Bias Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:24 am

PiEdude wrote:
Offensive Bias wrote:Lol, those underpriviliged kids don't need a years kung-fu! What the fuck is this shit? Give them food or something. Don't teach them Kung-Fu for a year, you jackasses. I'm starting to think Americans have no idea what underpriviliged people really want...

I could do the same thing, by saying the British Empire clearly had no idea that people didn't appreciate having their tribe's military obliterated, diseases introduced to their population, and their women raped and bearing half-white children.

We did it so much because we thought they were pleased about it!
Offensive Bias
Offensive Bias
Minion

Male Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Spartan Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:11 pm

PiEdude wrote:

Cheese wrote:
Holy shit you made Cheese speechless! Razz
Gold Spartan
Gold Spartan
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 3405

http://www.fftu.info/forum/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down