Crimson Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ironic Love...(ITS GOOD THIS TIME I SWEAR)

Go down

Ironic Love...(ITS GOOD THIS TIME I SWEAR) Empty Ironic Love...(ITS GOOD THIS TIME I SWEAR)

Post by Jamiesway Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:59 pm

Intro:

Many people knew Rachael as the girl who mostly liked to talk to older people. It was her 8th grader year and she knew so many 9th graders it was hard for anyone keep track. Even Her best guy friend, Trent, was a 9th grader. Some of the very many of them she does know are ray, Derek, Dan, Marcus, and Trent. Pretty much the main few everyone knows because she talks about them way too much. Well let’s get back to the point here! This whole story really didn’t start till about high school, but there are a few details that you can’t bare to miss. So ill just say it out plain and simple…Rachael has been in love with both ray and Derek. She’s Dated Trent and been totally in to mark. Derek and her where still some good of friends and still in love about her 8th grade year, ray? That’s a long story so ill cut in short Rachael messed up, BAD And still this day she regrets it and still has feelings for him. Rache’ act as if she hates him and doesn’t care but really deep down, she still cares a lot and also so did ray, but they told no one not even each other. I guess you’re wondering about Dan huh? Well Dan this guy she hasn’t know for too long but there very very close I mean like tell each other that they’re going to the bathroom close. Don’t laugh I mean its true for real! Dan and rache’ have also dated and care for each other still but Dan lives in another town and we all know long distance relationships never really work out so well. Ahh, so now on to Trent, he’s the best to her, they have like I said dated also. From her 8th grade year they have know each other a year. The story really goings along the paths of Trent and mark. Marcus is this guy, aka one of Derek and rays best friends. Rache’ and him became pretty good friends in the end but the end will BLOW YOUR MIND! She’s totally end to him in this time of our story but has feels for Trent now. There “night of every once in a while” made them realize how much they meant to each other, sitting shoulder to shoulder that entire night. NOW! This is where our story begins……

Chapter 1:

Trent and rache’ never thought that they would ever fall in love. But after 5 months of not being together and then seeing each other was a shock. So they started dating, fell in love and lived happily ever after…NOT!!! They dated all through high school even though rache’ still had so much feeling for Mark. As we all know there both older and graduated a year before she did and went off to college. Rache’s senior year was different than the rest because Mark was determined to steal her heart back even though she was so madly in love with Trent. Mark and Trent never knew each other that so well till that senior year. They hated each other, over rache’ she was both of their light of day and the air they breathe. Senior year ended happily for the young girl and she was only 17. Soon to be very happily married…but with whom? Trent plans to finish collage and find a job before he proposes. Mark-no one knew what he was to do. Trent smothered rache’ trying to keep Mark away from her at all times. But three days before she turned 18, living with Trent, She received a letter. It Read:

“Sorry we haven’t been able to speak, I miss you so very very much and you know I love you, for your birthday I would like you to meet me at the beach 7:00pm!, that is if Trent doesn’t mind.
Signed, Marcus.”

She was shocked. It took 3 days to get the beach. And it was 3 days till her birthday, that night she told Trent she need to leave and leave right away. He was shocked asking why, she replied saying “I need to meet a friend I haven’t seen in such a long time” He kissed rache’ “well happy birthday my love” She smiled and walk up stairs with him and she quickly packed. He kissed her once more. And she walks down stairs and out to the car she gave him one last hug goodbye stepped into her black mustang and drove away. She had lied. No she didn’t she told the truth just not all of it. She had slept before the trip. On her birthday Trent called her and wished her a good one, and found her way to the beach. It was 6:59 and she walked to the water. There wrote in the sand said look to the right. Questionably she looked, seeing mark standing there with such a beautiful area. A palm tree, lights and a dinner. She ironically had on a small white dress with sandals. He was wearing his normal style. “You look wonderful” said mark. Thank you she replied. They ate as he wished her a happy birthday. When they finished they sat in another spot watch the sunset end over the water. When she was in the 8th grade she used the line “Will you be mine? Till dawn on the very last day?” to mark and he rejected her stupidly. Sitting there talk, he kissed her but she jerk away quickly. “I’m in love with Trent we…”
He interrupted. “Just listen!”
“Fine” she replied…
She turned the other way, as he looked as if he was searching for something. Rache’ knew he was holding something but she couldn’t look.
“Will you be mine?” said mark. She turned to him in shock. He was holding a diamond ring it was gorgeous he smiled and finished. “Till dawn on the very last day?”.
Her mouth dropped in so much shock. She tried to speak but she couldn’t. She looks him in the eye and touched his cheek. “Mark…”. He looked like he was waiting for her. She kissed him with so much power and love it seemed to him as if it was a yes. She released him, “Always remember…I Love You and I always will But I Have To Go Now…” She ran to her car and began to start it. Mark opened the door And Spoke.
“Rache’ please don’t leave, really I need you. I Love you So Much. Please don’t…”
“Marcus, I Just Can’t You Know That me and Trent are in love and will be getting married~”
“But Rachael he doesn’t love you like I do!!” Mark Interrupted.
Rachael was speechless and just turned. A tear just then ran down her cheek. And mark stepped into the passenger seat and wiped away the wet drop on her face.

“Marcus I Loved you once…And you rejected me. Why in the hell should I take you now when I have a life back home and Trent who can love me?” Rachael Choked.

“Rache’ I was stupid when I didn’t take you back then and I know how you felt and how much I hurt you but I’ve always loved you and baby I always will just please be mine forever and I’ll never hurt you again”

Rachael then looks forward with her hands on the wheel. Then glanced over without him noticing and looked at him deeply. She noticed His dark brown, unnaturally straight hair and gorgeous brown eyes. It made her gasp and mark looked over once again.

“What’s wrong?” Mark Whispered.
“I just need a little time to think Ok? If I do say yes I have to think about how I’m gunna break Trent’s heart.”
“Will you come back tomorrow?”
“Of course, I Told Trent I was here for a week.”
“Do you want to share a hotel room?”
“The whole point of me ‘Having time to think is me being by myself.”
He nodded. And stepped out of her Car, She started it and they waved goodbye.

chapter 2 COMING SOON!! STAY TOONED!!

Last edited by Jamiesway on Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jamiesway
Jamiesway
Crimson Chick

Female Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Ironic Love...(ITS GOOD THIS TIME I SWEAR) Empty Re: Ironic Love...(ITS GOOD THIS TIME I SWEAR)

Post by Jamiesway Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:17 pm

opps i messed up...Lol!
Jamiesway
Jamiesway
Crimson Chick

Female Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down