Crimson Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some top quality bands that you should listen to

2 posters

Go down

Some top quality bands that you should listen to Empty Some top quality bands that you should listen to

Post by Ziggy Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:01 am

Alright, I thought I'd post some of the bands that I like to add a bit more variety and difference from the standard stuff which gets posted on here which I find pretty terrible.

Alright, first off - Joy Division

Don't know how many of you have heard/heard of Joy Division, but they're pretty good. Unconventional in their playing styles, but still got some great songs nonetheless.

Next up - The Juan Maclean

If you like LCD Soundsystem, you'll like this band. They've got really funky bass lines, mixed with catchy vocals and synths. Nice and easy listening, but great fun at the same time. These two videos aren't my favourite TJM songs, but they're still great.

Moving on - Late of the Pier

They're a British band, and they've got some amazing shit. Just give them a listen.

Alright, finally - Foals

These guys are incredibly skilled musicians. The drummer has some awesome beats, and the vocals are nice as well as the guitar.

If anybody enjoys any of this, I'll make a few more posts. This definitely doesn't represent my entire library though, just some random picks.
Ziggy
Ziggy
Minion

Male Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2009-08-08

Back to top Go down

Some top quality bands that you should listen to Empty Re: Some top quality bands that you should listen to

Post by czar Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:52 am

The gasoline brothers, the chemical brothers, Moby, and Tally Hall.
czar
czar
Minion

Male Number of posts : 570
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Some top quality bands that you should listen to Empty Re: Some top quality bands that you should listen to

Post by Ziggy Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:56 am

Moby is great, but I'm posting this thread to share some of my favourite bands. I do have a remix of Mistake by Moby that is probably one of my favourite remixes of all time though.
Ziggy
Ziggy
Minion

Male Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2009-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum