Crimson Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Incursions

Go down

Incursions Empty Incursions

Post by Vtrooper Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:04 pm

Personnel

Operational Detachment Sentinel [Sierra]
Delta Squad

Chief Warrant Officer Victor Quax, Sentinel-276, Acting Leader of Delta Squad

Sergeant Charlie”Dutch” Miles, Sentinel-634, Support Gunner and Delta Squad Second in Command

Lance Corporal Kojo”Romeo”Agu, Sentinel-645, Delta Squad Sniper

Privet First Class John Crespo, Sentinel-646, Delta Squad Demolitions Expert and Anti-Armor

Jager Squad

Lance Corporal Elizabeth [no last name on file]”Scout”, Sentinel-981,Jager Squad Medic and Recruit[Survivor of Lima Squad]

Privet James Doe, Sentinel-982, Jager Squad second Recruit[Survivor of Lima Squad]

United States Air National Guard

Dover AFB, Delaware
436th Airlift wing
9th Squadron

Lieutenant Gorge Sherman, C-5 Galaxy Pilot

Sergeant Timothy Baker, C-5 Galaxy Co-Pilot

Aircraftman Jerry Potter, C-5 Galaxy Navigator

Atlantic City International Airport, New Jersey
177th Fighter Wing

Airman Ian Blake, Call sign “Avalanche”

United States Army National Guard
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

56th Stryker Brigade

2nd Lieutenant Mark Jackson, Vehicle Commander, Call sign “Sand Storm”

Corporal David Will, Vehicle Driver

Corporal William Dunn, Vehicle Gunner

This is what i have so far, like to make this first so i remeber who im working with
Vtrooper
Vtrooper
Crimson Henchmen

Male Number of posts : 2885
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Back to top Go down

Incursions Empty Re: Incursions

Post by Vtrooper Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:04 pm

Prologue
18:00 hours, Monday January 11th, 2010
Secret military complex Marathon, Appalachian mountains, near Harrisburg Pennsylvania

Chief Warrant Officer Victor Quax and Sergeant Charlie Miles stood in the command center of the Marathon military complex, awaiting Lieutenant Colonel Baldwin. “I hope we get a real assignment this time.” said Charlie watching a view screen with information about operations in the Middle East. “Well,” said Victor turning to the screen to watch as well “Since we lost Erin 2 months ago and the lack of recruits that are of age it doesn’t surprise me.”
“Yes but, hang on.” Charlie turned his head it a technician who was analyzing Satellite images “Bring up the Russian port images please staff sergeant.”
“On screen sergeant” said the technician quickly taping some keys on his keyboard. Several seconds later several images of the Russian ports of Severomorsk, Kandalaksha, and Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky with unusual amounts of naval ships docked in them.
“Thank you, as you can see Victor we have 3 times as many ships in Petropavlovsk alone, and twice as many in Severomorsk and Kandalaksha, most notably Ropucha-Class landing ships and a lot of armaments being put on their 2 Kirov-Class Battlecrusiers.”
“Yes.” said Victor scratching his chin in thought “Yes but what about the Admiral Kuznetsov battle group where are they?”
“They were last seen moving full speed to Severomorsk to join the ships there.”
The door opened with a hiss as Lieutenant Colonel Baldwin entered the room, Victor and Charlie quickly turned and stood at attention. Baldwin, a man in his late 60’s and gray balding hair and lightly wrinkled face. He was wearing his Army uniform in ACU camouflage as he usually did.
“At ease boys.” said Baldwin looking at Victor and Charlie. “What are you looking at?” said Baldwin raising an eyebrow.
“Satellite images sir, much more then last night.” Said Charlie
“I see that Miles, and we know it’s not a fleet exercise so what could they be doing?”
“I don’t know sir, ''said Victor as a sensation took over his stomach “but I have a bad feeling about it.”
“Or Chief Warrant Officer you are uncomfortable being outside your suit?”
“Maybe sir.”
“Well that’s all I wanted to pass on but to you, dismissed.” They all gave a quick salute, and Charlie and Victor walked out.

Later in Delta Squads Dormitory Kojo and John were cleaning there weapons. Kojo, born in Somalia and very vital to the programs entire African Area of Operations (AAO) and is the squads sharpshooter, was cleaning his sniper rifle the Barrett M99. John, before he joined the program was an orphan, Baldwin found him in a counter terrorism operation in the North East United States, and is the squads Demolitions Expert, was cleaning a Carl Gustav Anti-Armor weapon. Charlie walked through the door with his combat suit on. He, like most Sentinels, wore it for weeks on end. The Sentinels M856 Combat suit is basically a modified version of the United States Military’s PASGT armor, with a modified gasmask with command and control systems in it and has a under suit of heavy Kevlar along with combat leggings and shoulders, for extra protection from bullets.
Most Sentinels customized there armor, Charlie had a large backpack and CQC additional armor on his helmet and a green vertical striped helmet. Kojo had his left shoulder removed to make it easier to hold and aim his rifle, as well as optical goggles above his helmets visor and a blue vertical stripe on his helmet and 2 stripes on his right shoulder armor plate. John had a flashlight on the right side of his helmet and advanced targeting for anti-armor weapons and a red vertical stripe on his helmet. Victor had a advanced communication antenna and carries his combat knife on his chest plate.
“So, ''said Kojo with his African accent “Ivan’s mobilizing there navy and the UN isn’t doing a thing about it?”
“That’s the half of it Kojo, ''said Charlie taking a seat “but I think we will be back out there in say… Two weeks.”
“Ok Dutch but I’m getting tired of cleaning dust out of my gun.” Said Kojo pointing a cleaning stick at Charlie.
“Stop complaining Kojo” Said Victor “We’ll be shipped out in a week, I know it.”
“How do you know that Chief?”
“Because I saw it, the even that WILL have us shipped out will be tomorrow. I hope all of you read up on all our mission specialties.”
“Those would be; ''said Charlie using his hands to list them “Recon, Counter Terrorism, Sabotage Guerrilla Warfare, Frontline Infantry, Assassination and Disaster Relief… but that’s only if needed.”
“You forgot Search and Rescue.”
“With all due respect sir, I counted that under Disaster Relief.”
“In any case, be ready.” Said Victor.
Victor said to himself, I’ve known you all for at least 2 years; we’ve all been at this since we were 13, this won’t be our toughest task, but it may be our grimmest and most challenging.

if anyone doesnt know how the russian ships look ill post picks in a later post
and thank you vigil for editing

Last edited by Vtrooper on Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vtrooper
Vtrooper
Crimson Henchmen

Back to top Go down

Post by Vtrooper Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:17 pm

bump because of edit
Vtrooper
Vtrooper
Crimson Henchmen

Back to top Go down

Post by Vtrooper Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:38 pm

as a heads up i edited the description of the armor so i doesn't sound like ODST armor
Vtrooper
Vtrooper
Crimson Henchmen

Back to top Go down

Post by Vtrooper Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:42 pm

ok you can read now

Chapter 1

16:50 Hours; January 12th, 2010
Military Complex Marathon

“So what’s wrong with him Alexander?” Charlie said, regarding Victor in the infirmary. Victor, sitting on an operating table with his right arm over his stomach, had been badly ill for several hours. “Well Dutch, I think something big is about to go down, because he gets mildly ill like this before something bad, but this is gonna be a big one” Said Alexander.
“Well, I’m assuming it’s not the Russians. We would of seen it by now” replied Charlie.
“Could be something bad that won’t affect us though?” said Alexander.
“Well, we’ll see.”
Victor moaned with pain listening to the conversation. “He sounds like he’s getting worse…” said Charlie.
“It is Sergeant” Victor moaned, shifting with pain again. “What time is it anyway, Dutch?”
“16:52. Why chief?”
“Well” Victor paused “Shit!” and started screaming in pain
“Hell...Nurse!” yelled Alexander. “Lay him down, we need to stabilize him!”
Victor, now almost shaking from the large amounts of pain, had caused half the medical team in the infirmary to try to calm him down. “Give him some morphine!” said a Corporal. “No… wait. The pain's starting to go away.” Breathed Victor, now painting from being out of breath from this ordeal.
“Chief! Are you ok?” said Charlie
“Yeah Dutch… yeah, get me my Kevlar vest, will yah?” Said Victor.
“Yeah,” said Charlie picking Victor's armor, “here you go”
“Thank you…”
The alarm sounded, cutting Victor off from the rest of his sentence and the Intercom sprang to life. “Delta Squad, to the Command Center immediately!” Both Victor and Charlie stood up and ran out of the infirmary to the command center. Going down the hall they saw several in-training squads that had their Training Sergeant or Master Corporal’s teaching them how to respond if it were a full-combat deployment. “Poor Bastards,” said Dutch, “you were never like that, neither was Eddie was he?”
“No, he wasn’t.” said Victor
As they entered the Command Center, Kojo and John were already there, and on the screens were computer images of the island of Hispaniola along with the geological information for the island and a longitude and latitude marker near Léogâne. “Damn it! Technical Sergeant!” said Baldwin. “All we know is that we had a squad on the ground there that we can’t make contact with, and that there is a Argentinean MASH unit over in Port-au-Prince. Get me contact with one of them now!” Victor took a look at the screen. “Kojo, you’re familiar with Haitian building strength right? Wouldn’t most of the buildings collapse at this strength?”
“Yes, they would Victor,” said Baldwin, “Bring up the satellite view.”
An overhead image of Port-au-Prince came up showing the day before and now, the damage was cataclysmic to what everyone in the room had seen, even Baldwin. “Colonel, we have the final force estimates now, do you want them on screen?” said the Technical Sergeant. Baldwin gave him a nod. Up on the screen, the damage estimates appeared. “So between 100,000 and 200,000 casualties?” said Kojo.
“That isn’t the Half of it, Lance Corporal Agu” said Baldwin “7.0 Magnitude, possible localized tsunamis, and this is one of, if not the poorest country on the planet.”
“Sir!” said a Technical Sergeant “I’ve got a weak signal coming in!”
“Well patch it through, damn it!”
“Yes, sir.”
The message started coming through the speakers in the Command Center with large amounts of static filling the majority of it. “Thi… s… Jager… ive… does anyon… casualti…”, and this repeated several times. “Jager-Five, this is Base Plate, respond. Jager-Five, this is Base Plate!’ said the Technical Sergeant. This time, a different message came over the speakers “Jam… I thin… is… dea… let… lp…” and it cut out before it was finished. “Well, that’s what I needed to know” said Baldwin “This is where you come in, Delta Squad. Find those Sentinels, help them out with the humanitarian work, then bring those damn Sentinels home. You’ll be leaving from Dover Air Force Base for Haiti at 03:00 Hours.”
“Yes, sir!” said Victor, giving a salute with the rest of his squad.
“Dismissed. Chief? Good luck, you’ll need it.”
Delta Squad headed out down the hallway to their dormitory in order to obtain their armor and other gear. “So, down to humanitarian aid? Great.” Sighed John.
“You know we have two known, alive Sentinels out there, right?” said Kojo
“Show some respect, possibly four Sentinels died there, John, What if it were you out there?” said Charlie.
“Just saying. I’m not dead.”
“We're all dead men, John. Some of us just don’t know it yet.” said Victor “Right, we need to get ready. We need to get to the Motor Pool by 21:00 hours, we need to get ready.”

thank you ruski for edition
Vtrooper
Vtrooper
Crimson Henchmen

Back to top Go down

Post by Vtrooper Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:50 pm

Chapter 2

20:30 Hours, January 12th, 2010
Marathon Military Complex Armory

“Chief, do I even need this?” said Kojo holding up a M99 Sniper Rifle.

“Bring the M14 EBR this time, and John and Charlie bring a UMP. You won’t need your usual fire arms. Everyone get a heat and heart beat sensor. We're hear to help, not fight.” Said Victor.

Kojo by now was picking threw side arms to take, picking up a several Glock products from a table. “Chief, do you think we will need these entrenching tools?” said Kojo eyeing a field spade.

“Good idea, Kojo. Grab six of them.” Said Victor cocking a FL SCAR with no attachments.

“Sir with respect…” said John being cut off by Victor.

“Listen John, I know you have a low tolerance for low profile missions, but understand this Private, this isn’t a low priority mission, we have two of our own out there as well as a whole country that needs help, so shut your fucking trap and get your gear, and that’s an order!” said Victor with anger.

Charlie, taking John aside said “Listen John, you’ve been pushing it lately, so don’t cause any problems on this op. Victor takes Sentinel losses very seriously since we lost Erin, better just to keep this to your self for now.”

“Aye, Sergeant” replied John.

“Hey Dutch!”, Yelled Kojo across the room, “Come over here and get the these shovels will ya? You gotta carry the extra two!”
“Coming Romeo” said Charlie “Remember what I said John, or I’ll make sure you're transferred out of the program.”
After hearing this, John had a discouraged look on his face, and went back to getting his supplies.
Walking over to the door Victor said, “Ok Delta Squad, lets go.”

21:05 Hours, Motor Pool

“Hey, if it isn’t Sand Storm!” Said Victor shaking Lieutenant Mark Jackson’s hand.

“Quax, you young gun, it’s been a year...where’s Sergeant McCullins?” said Jackson.

“Dead, she was hit over in Iraq. Sniper.”

“Sorry to hear that, son. How’s it going Dutch?” Jackson gave him a once over, noticing the Three Chevrons on his right shoulder “So, Dutch your Deltas new NCO? Sorry you got it under these circumstances.”

“Understood, Lieutenant” said Charlie.

“Ok let’s go it’s a 3 hour drive down to Dover” Said Jackson, and started moving to back to his Stryker.
Mark Jackson is a 34 year old man, and looks like he’s in his 40’s; with partially graying hair from the Guards tour in Iraq, the rest of his crew, Corporals David Will and William Dunn, are both in there 20’s, Will is of English Decent and as a thin face, Dunn is of Russian decent and has a partial Russian accent, and a scar on his right cheek from his tour in Iraq when a IED brew up a few feet from his Humvee.

Entering the Humvee, Victor noticed the radio on 6.10 WIP one of the local Philadelphia radio stations. “Hey Delta’s in the House!” said Will. “Hope you don’t mind sports, I need to get my Hockey Scores. The Flyers may go all the way this year.”

“Watch what you say Sand Rats! I just found out McCullin was killed. Now would be a good time for condolences” said Jackson.

The Vehicle started moving; Victor looked around, same Old Stryker Jackson had since the Guard was issued them, except Victor noticed that the outside had a lot of bullet markings and some marks from explosions. “So Quax, I tell ya how bad we got hit in Iraq? An IED blew up under us, flipped us upside-down, and the vehicle auto-fixed its self, this is why we should use these instead of the Bradley” said Jackson with a grin.

“Well Jackson, all I know is I really hope Eddie’s sister is ok. It’s been 2 years since he died you know, even I wish he didn’t get killed” said Victor putting his head down in sorrow.

“Ah yes, Eddie Sevchenko. He was one of the best Sentinel’s I’ve known. He trained everyone himself, that is why you do it too, right Victor?” said Jackson thinking

“Yes it is, I owe it to him. And I’ve trained Charlie, John and Kojo the way he would, being the last of the Original Delta Squad, it’s… not that good feeling.”

“Well, Quax that makes, Sevchenko, Kane, Caparso, Osaka and now McCullins. I think you just hit the highest casualty rate in two years for a Squad, Quax.”

“Well if you don’t mind Jackson, I’m going to sleep. Wake we when were near, Dover” said Victor closing his eyes and covering them with his helmet.

“Ok Quax, you’ll need it."

He repeated himself. "You’ll need it.”
Vtrooper
Vtrooper
Crimson Henchmen

Back to top Go down

Post by Vtrooper Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:13 pm

new chapter
Vtrooper