Crimson Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look who finally decided to show his face.

+28
BBJynne
JB
Tylertlat
laxspartan007
Nocbl2
Cheese
Ascendant Justice
XNate02
Ringleader
Gold Spartan
Gauz
A_Bearded_Swede
R!zZle BiZzl£
JumpingJet
MrX
CivBase
PiEdude
noir
Death no More
Lord Pheonix
Dud Doodoo
Rotaretilbo
Divine Virus
Barbbachello
Ukurse
Aloysius
Rasq'uire'laskar
Vigil
32 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Look who finally decided to show his face. Empty Look who finally decided to show his face.

Post by Vigil Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:22 am

I had a hunch he was hiding in here, now he's crawled into the light.

https://crimsonflame.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=180

Batten down the hatches, this one is going to get nasty.
Vigil
Vigil
Dark Knight of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 4810
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Look who finally decided to show his face. Empty Re: Look who finally decided to show his face.

Post by Rasq'uire'laskar Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:24 am

You had to have been watching for him. He just signed up today.

Oh...
Rasq'uire'laskar
Rasq'uire'laskar
Crimson Scribe

Male Number of posts : 2929
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Look who finally decided to show his face. Empty Re: Look who finally decided to show his face.

Post by Vigil Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:26 am

Ever since he made that off hand remark about the site, I've kept an eye out or him. I always assued he used one of the dead accounts to spy on us.

Coming out in the open was either very brave, or very stupid.
Vigil
Vigil

Back to top Go down

Post by Aloysius Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:31 am

I chose the third option: Neither.
I do not keep tabs on this site, because I have a job to do
If you guys make yourself a part of my job, then so be it. If you guys don't, then that's all the better for us.

Anyhow, if you guys aren't spamming the forums, what problem do I have with you? Some of you, like Gauz, have been on my forums without raising waves, and I appreciate that.

Aloysius
Minion

Male Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Vigil Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:35 am

Aloysius wrote:I chose the third option: Neither.
I do not keep tabs on this site, because I have a job to do
If you guys make yourself a part of my job, then so be it. If you guys don't, then that's all the better for us.

Anyhow, if you guys aren't spamming the forums, what problem do I have with you? Some of you, like Gauz, have been on my forums without raising waves, and I appreciate that.

So why are you here?

You would only show your face here if you had a problem with us. Besides, I thought we were past this already, as there hasn't been an real TCF 'Attack' on HWF for quite a while.

I'm still on HWF from time to time, and to be honest, there is much you can make a wave with anymore.
Vigil
Vigil

Back to top Go down

Post by Aloysius Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:43 am

Vigil wrote:So why are you here?

You would only show your face here if you had a problem with us. Besides, I thought we were past this already, as there hasn't been an real TCF 'Attack' on HWF for quite a while.
Curiosity, mostly. Wondering what people are up to, six months later. Looking for a few gamertags, as I've been known to fire up the old 360 every now and then, and it would be rather funny playing a few games against you guys with out you being 'in the know'.

Vigil wrote:I'm still on HWF from time to time, and to be honest, there is much you can make a wave with anymore.
As a matter of fact, there is, and eventually, certain problems will be taken care of.
But I'm not the only one who has to pay the mortgage. Robot still has to pay the bills, and certain members are paying customers.
In my line of work, you learn to crush the roaches without bringing down the house.

Aloysius
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Vigil Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:46 am

Aloysius wrote:

Curiosity, mostly. Wondering what people are up to, six months later. Looking for a few gamertags, as I've been known to fire up the old 360 every now and then, and it would be rather funny playing a few games against you guys with out you being 'in the know'.

Vigil wrote:I'm still on HWF from time to time, and to be honest, there is much you can make a wave with anymore.
As a matter of fact, there is, and eventually, certain problems will be taken care of.
But I'm not the only one who has to pay the mortgage. Robot still has to pay the bills, and certain members are paying customers.
In my line of work, you learn to crush the roaches without bringing down the house.

Indeed. I heard you're quite the MW2 player.

I assume that means deleting the remaining accounts I have on HWF? Razz
Vigil
Vigil

Back to top Go down

Post by Ukurse Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:58 am

Wow, long time no see...

No hard feelings, and I doubt you even remember me, I suspect I was nothing compared to the problems others were making.

Anyway, I would like to see you play MW2, it would be quite interesting.
Ukurse
Ukurse
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1441

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbbachello Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:46 am

Agreed
Barbbachello
Barbbachello
Minion

Male Number of posts : 877
Registration date : 2009-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine Virus Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:54 am

Why hello there Mr. Aloysius.

Not sure if you remember me but I was on the HWF for some time as well. You never banned me but that's because I never gave you reason to. And even if you did I wouldn't care. It's a forum for pete's sake. Razz

Anyways, I'm not sure how long you plan on staying/posting on The Crimson Flame but I say welcome with open arms.
(aka give me a hug) Very Happy

OH! MW2 battle! TCF vs. HWF Mods!
Divine Virus
Divine Virus
Crimson Epidemic

Male Number of posts : 3125
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Rotaretilbo Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:12 am

I don't see what the big deal is, really. Sure, most of us have never particularly cared for Aloysius, as many of us find his methodologies to be overly harsh, but his presence here is neither surprising nor threatening. We all knew that he knew we existed, and unlike our small presence at HWF, there isn't a lot he can do here. There are masses here that can be persuaded one way or the other, after all. I would assume that his posting here suddenly would primarily be a statement that he has no reason to hide from us, but then, I don't see why such a statement would even be necessary. We haven't posed a major threat to HWF since we gave up on petty attacks against HWF long ago. Only a few of us even frequent the place anymore, and as far as I know, we don't stir up much trouble anymore. Just a voice of dissent that usually gets stomped out rather quickly.

And I don't know how feasible TCF vs HWF Mods would be. As I recall, Aloy is the only mod there. :p
Rotaretilbo
Rotaretilbo
Magnificent Bastard

Male Number of posts : 4541
Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://cdpgames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine Virus Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:23 am

Rotaretilbo wrote:And I don't know how feasible TCF vs HWF Mods would be. As I recall, Aloy is the only mod there. :p

A joke it was.
Divine Virus
Divine Virus
Crimson Epidemic

Male Number of posts : 3125
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbbachello Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:43 am

sounds awesome though
Barbbachello
Barbbachello
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Dud Doodoo Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:53 am

Except for the part that it's not going to happen.

Dud Doodoo
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1528
Registration date : 2008-06-29

http://www.moddb.com/mods/broken-arrow-the-world-in-conflict-vie

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbbachello Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:01 am

...yeah
sigh
Barbbachello
Barbbachello
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Pheonix Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:18 am

Aloysius wrote:

Very cute Rasq
Lord Pheonix
Lord Pheonix
Lord Of The Flames

Male Number of posts : 7574
Registration date : 2008-03-23

https://crimsonflame.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbbachello Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:37 am

???
Barbbachello
Barbbachello
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Death no More Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:55 am

ROFL, hehehe Iknew it wasn't him. You guys are so gullible Razz
Death no More
Death no More
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2178
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbbachello Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:10 am

now i get it
Barbbachello
Barbbachello
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by noir Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:11 am

Wait... who is alyosus anyway?
noir
noir
Minion

Female Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbbachello Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:19 am

He was a mod from HWF who banned all the seniors. I dont know him other than that, i bailed when the game came out
Barbbachello
Barbbachello
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Vigil Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:55 am

Death no more wrote:ROFL, hehehe Iknew it wasn't him. You guys are so gullible Razz
:SHTF:

I had a hunch it was a fake.

Silly me.
Vigil
Vigil

Back to top Go down

Post by PiEdude Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:09 am

PiEdude
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Male Number of posts : 4573
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by CivBase Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:34 am

Well, Aloysius, welcome to TCF. Now if only you had done this a few months ago... Oh well.

So, I'm sure many here are dying to know, are you actually Lethe? I never knew Lethe in my time on HWF, but he didn't seem to mind the "seniors" near as much as you did.
CivBase
CivBase
Adbot

Male Number of posts : 7336
Registration date : 2008-04-27

http://pathwaygames.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aloysius Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:53 am

Well, you know what I hate about April Fool's Day?
Everyone is expecting to get punk'd. Martians could come down to earth, abduct Obama, and sell him into slavery. And so long as they did it on April Fool's Day, our only response would be to call it a bad joke and vilify the prankster behind it.
So, screw April Fool's Day...

Aloysius
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next